Chapter Two ▬ Fun in the Water with Infinite Part I.

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤

After the huge quarreling, all of them realized that both of their managers were gone already. Sungyeol scratched his head, “I wonder where hyung went. He was here a while ago.” Seop puffed her cheeks out and smacked him on the head, “Duh, they left us here on purpose!”

 
Sungyeol stomped his feet in annoyance, “Aish, stop smacking me on the head and just smack your brother's head instead!” Sungyeol complained. Seop rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
 
Minhwa sighed, “Guys, can we just all get along?” Minji and Seop looked at her with flaming eyes. {i know they dun have flaming eyes but an anime vein. ;AA;} 
 
 
She sweatdropped and went back to her seat beside Hoya. 
 
 
Hanny sighed and stood up, “I agree with Minhwa. All of us are getting along and the four of you aren't. How can you four live under the same roof when all of you are like that?” She looked like she was on the verge of becoming into a mad witch. 
 
 
Jaeyoung popped out from behind her and held Hanny back, “Calm down, leader unnie. I have formulated a plan that might make them get along.”
 
Heo Hyu sighed in relief. Hanny calmed down and sighed, “Sorry about that. Anyways, what's your plan Jaeyoung-ssi?” She asked. Jaeyoung clasped her hands together and smiled, “Get into pairs and let's explore the huge dorm!” She smiled. 
 
Jinae gaped at her, “That's the plan?” Jaeyoung nodded. She sighed then linked arms with Sungjong, “Maknae, kajja!” Sungjong chuckled and entered the dorm with Jinae. Eventually, Sunggyu paired up with Minhwa, Hoya with Hyu, Woohyun with Hanny and Dongwoo with Jaeyoung. They all went inside the dorm and ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ were heard from the inside. Only the frenemies were left outside.
 
Seop sighed and looked at Sungyeol. Sungyeol scrunched up his face and looked away. “Aish.” Seop muttered. On the other pair, Myungsoo and Minji did the same. 
 
Minji did a ‘hmp’ sound and linked arms with Seop, “Let's go Seop-ah, let's leave them alone.” 
 
But before they could enter, Jaeyoung poked her head out, “You have to a be a co-ed pair for you to get in. No girlxgirl and boyxboy. Thank you.” She slammed the door shut.
 
Minji's mouth dropped, “Seriously? Aish!” Minji let go of Seop's arm and pulled on the hem of Myungsoo's shirt, dragging him into the dorm. “Yah! Let go of my shirt! Byuntae!” Myungsoo cried but Minji didn't pay any attention to his complaints. She really wanted to go inside but Jaeyoung wouldn't let her if she didn't pair up with him.
 
“I guess I have no choice.” Seop mumbled and dragged Sungyeol with her. Sungyeol muttered an aish before the two of them entered the dorm.
 
----------
 
“Yay! My room is next to yours!” Woohyun clapped his hands like a kid. Hanny giggled and pointed to the huge double doors at the end of the hallway, “Let's go check that out Woohyun-ah!” He nodded and the both of them ran to the huge, white double doors.
 
“I wonder if the inside is some kind of practice room for both Infinite and Temptation.” He mumbled. Hanny counted down, “Three...two...one...WAH!” The two of them went inside. They finally found the inner pool.
 
Woohyun jumped up and down, “Guys! There's an inner pool!” Woohyun immediately took his shirt off and jumped into the pool. Hanny squealed as Woohyun splashed water. "MWAHAHAAHAHA, take that! And that! And that!” Woohyun laughed. 
 
The others found them and the boys did the same as Woohyun. Hanny, Hyu, Minhwa, Minji, Jaeyoung, Seop and Jinae used over-sized t-shirts and shorts before jumping in. 
 
Minji swam deeper than the others and searched for Myungsoo's feet. She finally found his feet and made a face at his legs. *Eew, he needs a shave.* She thought before pulling him down. Hanny shrieked when Myungsoo got pulled down by Minji. Sungyeol cracked up when Myungsoo finally swam up, “Good for you man!”
 
“Aish~ Hyung!” Myungsoo whined. Minji laughed with Jinae. Minhwa chuckled and raised her hand, “Who wants to play a game?”