Teaser #5 ♥

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤

 

S h o r t  T e a s e r  # 5
 

 
Before Eun Jae can go find the Main Vocalist of Temptation, Mr. Woo stopped her. Eun Jae blinked, "Is there any problem?" 
 
Mr. Woo smiled, "No, there's no problem. Before you search for the Main Vocalist, I already chose the maknae of the group earlier when you were still on the way here."
 
"That's great sir! But, where is she?" Eun Jae asked. "She's hanging out with some of her friends but she's probably on the way here since her break is over." Mr. Woo replied. Eun Jae nodded and waited at the cafeteria for the maknae. She was wondering what her personality would be like and what she would look like.
 
Heo Hyu went inside the cafeteria with her bestfriend, Tiffany Hwang of SNSD. Since SNSD have no schedule today, Tiffany decided to spend time with her bestfriend.
 
"Heo Hyu-ah!" Eun Jae called out. Hyu turned around and smiled, "Manager eonnie!" She waved. Tiffany's mouth dropped. *So that is Yunho sunbae's sister?! Oh my God, she's so pretty!* Tiffany thought. 
 
"Hyu-ah, stay here. I'm going to talk with your manager!" Tiffany said excitedly and walked up to the table where Eun Jae and Mr. Woo were eating their lunch.
 
"Annyeong!" Tiffany greeted. Eun Jae smiled and greeted back. 
 
Tiffany sat down across from the two of them and beamed, "You're Eun Jae right?" 
 
"Yeah, how did you know?" Eun Jae asked. Tiffany giggled, "Duh! You're the hot issue this week because you're famous for being Yunho sunbae's sister! It's a pleasure to meet you eonnie!" She practically shook her hand. Eun Jae blinked and shook hands with Tiffany.
 
While Tiffany continued to blabber on about some stuff, Hanny entered the cafeteria as well. Eun Jae sighed in relief, "Hanny-ah!" 
 
Hanny turned around and smiled, "Annyeong eonnie. Annyeong Mr. Woo." She greeted and bowed politely. Hyu just came back with her and Tiffany's lunch, "Oh, you must be the leader!" She exclaimed.
 
Mr. Woo chuckled, "Is this a reunion? Girls, you can sit here since the table's big. You're going to meet the maknae now!" 
 
Hanny smiled, "What's her name?" Mr. Woo replied, "She'll be the one to tell you." 
 
Hanny just nodded and ate her homemade lunch. All of them were happily chatting when all of a sudden, they heard someone shout Mr. Woo's name. 
 
"Mr. Woo-hoooooooo!" The girl shouted while hopping on table to another table. She landed on the floor smoothly then she dusted off the dirt on her skinny jeans. 
 
Mr. Woo rolled his eyes, "How can you be so hyper after I made you sing a high note 10 times a day?" 
 
The girl winked, "Because...I don't know." She looked at the different faces that was staring at her, "Is there something on my face?" 
 
Eun Jae snapped back to reality then shook her head, "No, there's nothing on your face. Hi, you must be..the maknae of Temptation?" 
 
The girl smiled, "Neh! Oh, who are you?" She pointed to Hanny and Heo Hyu.
 
Hanny smiled, "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Kang Ha Ni but you can call me Hanny." The girl smiled back and shook her hand. 
 
"Annyeong, I'm Paeng Heo Hyu. You can call me Hyu for short and Klutz as well since I'm one." Hyu shrugged and continued eating her food. The girl blinked at her. 
 
Eun Jae noticed the girl's confused expression, "Oh, don't worry about Hyu. She's just really not that comfortable around strangers. But she's very easy to get along with." The girl's mouth formed an 'O' and nodded.
 
She looked at the last girl who was eating beside Hyu and stiffened.
 
*Isn't that...Hwang Miyoung?* She thought. Tiffany hated her guts when they were in high school that's why they became rivals. She didn't realize that she thought loudly for Tiffany to hear. Tiffany looked at her and her eyes enlarged. *Is that who I think it is?* 
 
Eun Jae noticed the sudden tension in the air so she decided to break it off, "So, what's your name?" 
 
The girl ignored Tiffany and shifted her gaze to Eun Jae, "You must be the manager. I'm Kim Jin Ae." 
 
Heo Hyu froze. *Kim Jin Ae? She's so familiar. Tiffany told me about a rival named Jin Ae...Wait, it's her!* Heo Hyu thought. She looked at Tiffany and she was already glaring at Jin Ae. 
 
*Oh my Shisus, how are we going to get along?* Heo Hyu thought. 
 

T e a s e r  D e d i c a t e d  T o :
 
melon-ie
 
Temptation's   M-a-k-n-a-e :3
 
xoxo,
DamnJuliet