Teaser #6 ♥

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤
 
S h o r t  T e a s e r  # 6
 

 
The next day, the chosen members of Temptation were gathered in the practice room. Hanny and Heo Hyu were getting to know each other and Jinae was trying to get herself pre-occupied by taking selcas of herself.
 
Even though Jinae was busy taking pictures, she still couldn't remember about the event yesterday. THE Miyoung she knows in high school was actually Tiffany of SNSD? 
 
*Wow, her face changed a lot.* She thought. 
 
Everyone was interrupted when Eun Jae came inside. 
 
"Hello girls. Again, I'm Jung Eun Jae, your manager unnie. Mr. Woo said he already found the 4th member so once she comes in here, let's all get to know each other. Is..that good?"
 
The girls smiled and nodded then continued what they were doing. Eun Jae sat down beside Jinae. She noticed that the maknae was in deep thought, very much different from how she acted so hyper yesterday.
 
"Hey maknae. I just noticed, you're in a very deep thought there. Do you have any problem or you're just getting absorbed by the music?" Eun Jae asked. Jinae bit her lip and hesitated for a while, *Should I or Shouldn't I?*
 
"Oh, it's nothing manager unnie. I'm just getting absorbed by the music, that's all!" She gave her a small smile. Eunjae smiled back, "Okay, but if you have a problem, you know you can always tell us. I know I look kind of mean sometimes but I'm a kind person." 
 
Jinae nodded and became her random and hyper self again. Eunjae looked at her watch. It was about time that Mr. Woo came with the new member.
 
Just like she thought, Mr. Woo came in with the new member of Temptation. Jinae winked at him, "It's nice to see you again, Mr. Woo Hoe-Seung!" Hanny covered to stop from laughing while Heo Hyu actually laughed out loud. 
 
Mr. Woo glared at Jinae, "Yah, don't make fun of my name. It's HoSeung not HOESeung. Aish, this girl." He rolled his eyes and turned to the new member, "Introduce yourself."
 
The girl nodded and smiled at everyone. "Annyeong! Kim Seop Kyu imnida! I'm officially the Vocalist and Sub-Rapper of the group! It's nice to meet you everyone!" 
 
Mr. Woo smiled, "By the way, she's the younger sister of Infinite's leader, Kim Sunggyu!" Seop smiled and winked at everyone. Jinae beamed, "Hello Seop-ah! So you're the girl I saw in Sunggyu oppa's house! I'm his sister and your cousin if I'm right.." 
 
"I think we'll get along pretty well, maknae." Hanny and Hyu both smiled at Seop, "Annyeong! I'm Kang Ha Ni/Paeng Heo Hyu but you can call me Hanny/Hyu!" The both of them looked at each other and laughed.
 
Seop smiled and introduced herself. Mr. Woo and Eun Jae decided to leave the girls so that they'll get close enough like sisters. 
 
Hyu looked at Jinae and remembered about what happened yesterday. Hyu and Tiffany actually fought about it before Hyu can go home.
 
Flashback :
 
Jinae waved and left with Hanny while Hyu left with Tiffany. She could already smell Tiffany's irritation.
 
"Tiff, are you okay?" Hyu asked. Tiffany looked at her and rolled her eyes, "What do you think? Do I look like I'm okay?" She snapped. Tiffany never snapped at her before and just by looking at Tiffany's eyes, Hyu already know that she's so furious about seeing her high school rival.
 
"You know Tiff, she's your high school rival. I mean, past is past. Years passed and now you're an idol and she's debuting with me. I don't want any fight between you and my fellow member. Can't you just say sorry to her?" 
 
Tiffany scoffed, "I'm your bestfriend! How can you defend her like you two knew each other since elementary!" 
 
Hyu sighed. She didn't want to defend Jinae but what's wrong is Tiffany's reaction. 
 
Her bestfriend glared at her, "Whatever Hyu. I will NEVER say sorry to Jinae and I will NEVER be her friend either. If you don't want my decision, then don't ever call me your bestfriend again." Tiffany walked away and took a cab back to SNSD's dorm.
 
Hyu sighed and looked up at the night sky, "How can I deal with Jinae and Tiffany now? I guess I'll just stick with Jinae for now..."
 
Hyu snapped back to reality when she saw Jinae and Seop waving her hands in front of her face. Hanny was giggling while watching her stare into space.
 
"Did I drool?!" Seop, Jinae and Hanny burst out into a fit of laughter. Hanny was the first one to stop, "Sorry for laughing but of course not, you didn't drool."
 
Seop snapped her fingers and suddenly pulled 4 chairs in the center. It was circled. Jinae asked, "What's with the chairs Aegi Seop?" 
 
"Aish! I told you not to call me that! Anyway, let's reveal secrets so we won't be awkward with each other! Is that okay?" The other three just nodded and sat. Jinae looked at everyone, "So, who's first?"
 
"Let's start by age. Jinae, since you're the maknae, you're first." Hanny said. Jinae nodded and thought of a secret to share with the members. She suddenly thought about what happened yesterday. 
 
"Umm, Hyu unnie, is it okay to tell them what happened yesterday?" Hyu gave her a small smile and nodded. Jinae took a heavy breath and told them about being rivals with SNSD's Tiffany and her relationship with Hyu. 
 
Seop gasped, "Oh my, that's terrible. You're rivals with THE Tiffany of SNSD." 
 
"So what if Tiffany's a member of SNSD? Jinae's more talented than her and I'm sure we can beat SNSD in a way that we'll not be affected by SONEs." Hyu shrugged, defending Jinae. 
 
Jinae's eyes enlarged, "W-why did you defend me? Tiffany's your bestfriend." 
 
Hyu smiled and told them about her fight with Tiffany last night, "So...after that, I decided to stick with you guys. I don't want any fight between us and I'm sure you don't want to have a fight with one of the members, right?" 
 
Hanny pretended to sulk in the corner, "Hyu, you should be the leader. You act well like a leader, unlike me~~" She fake cried. Seop chuckled, "She's the umma and you're the appa, unnie."
 
"Hyu umma and Hanny appa. Sounds good!" Jinae giggled and took out her camera, "Selcas? Anyone?"
 
The three nodded and soon, the four members started posing cute, silly, wacky and different poses. Hanny and Hyu did a heart while Jinae and Seop showed off a cute and sort-of-like-a-prankster pose. All of them laughed at how funny Seop and Jinae looked at the wacky pose.
 
For a moment, Jinae and Hyu forgot all about Hwang Miyoung.
 

T e a s e r  D e d i c a t e d  To :
 
E v e r y o n e
 
xoxo,
DamnJuliet
 

Sorry, I'm not really into funny ideas right now. I'm having a high fever. >.< Sorry everyone, I know you're all anticipating for a teaser. orz. :(