Chapter One ▬ We're living with Infinite?! No way.

Temptation | 유혹 (Apply Closed) ❤

“3...2...1...Open!” Mr. Woo shouted. All of the members opened their eyes and gaped at their HUGE dorm. “It has a fuh-rea-king swimming pool!” Jinae and Seop shouted in unison.

 
Eunjae chuckled, “Mr. Woo, how did you afford this kind of dorm for Temptation? I saw Infinite's dorm and this is WAY different than theirs.”
 
Mr. Woo chuckled, “A friend of mine died and he wanted me to have his land because of something I did in the past. I hope the girls will like it in here though.” He explained. Eunjae nodded at the girls who were laughing and having fun, “It seems that they already like it here. Err, what if Infinite saw their dorm and get you know, jealous?” 
 
“I forgot about that. Girls, come here for a minute please!” Mr. Woo called. The members walked towards them, “What is it Mr. Woo?” Hanny asked. 
 
Mr. Woo cleared his throat before he spoke, “Infinite will be living with you in three days.”
 
“WHAT?!” Minji exclaimed. The girls looked at her and she shrugged, “What? I'm sure all of you are surprised too.”
 
Hyu butted in, “Mr. Woo, are you sure about that? I mean, we're all girls and they're all boys.” 
 
“Well, Infinite might get jealous about your dorm. Theirs are plain and simple and yours is...different and huge. I know both of you are co-ed but it's time that all of you get to know each other.” Mr. Woo shrugged. 
 
“Mr. Woo has a point though. I bet it'll be more fun with Infinite sunbaes around!” Jinae squealed with twinkling eyes, imagining Temptation and Infinite playing tag inside the huge mansion-like dorm. 
 
Jaeyoung nodded in agreement, “It'll be fun with Infinite around for sure. If you've already watched Sesame Player S2, it's hella funny! We'll get to know them better.”
 
Minji clapped her hands like a little kid, “I'll get to go shopping with them too!”
 
Minhwa chuckled, “I guess they are fun by the looks of it.” She nodded. 
 
Hanny looked at Hyu, mouthing ‘should we?’. Hyu chuckled and nodded, “If the other members are fine then I'm fine with it too.” She said, smiling. 
 
Mr. Woo looked at Hanny, “So?” 
 
Hanny smiled and nodded, “I guess we're okay with it.”
 
“Good then! Because here they come!” Mr. Woo beamed. Minhwa's jaw dropped, “But you told us they would come here in three days!”
 
“I'm too excited. Sorry ‘bout that Minhwa.” Mr. Woo smiled sheepishly. Infinite stepped out of their vans and gaped at the huge mansion-like dorm, “Manager hyung, are you sure that this is our new dorm?” Sungjong asked, his mouth still open. 
 
Their manager nodded, “Yup, you are one lucky group I must say.” 
 
Mr. Woo walked to the huge gates and smiled at Infinite, “Look who's the excited one here. Come inside, the others are waiting for you.” 
 
“Others?” Dongwoo tilted his head. Hoya pushed him, “Just go inside dino hyung!” He whined. “Stop calling me dino- Whaaaa...uh.” Infinite stopped when they saw Temptation.
 
All the members of Temptation smiled and bowed at them, “Welcome to our dorm Infinite sunbaes.” They chorused. 
 
L blinked, “Your dorm? That's a big no no. This is our dorm.” He corrected.
 
Minji shook her head, “Nuh-uh, this huge dorm you're seeing, this is OURS.” 
 
“No it's not, it's ours. Manager hyung told us that it's OURS.” Woohyun said, pointing at their manager then waved at Hanny, “Annyeong noona!” 
 
Hanny waved back, “Annyeong Woohyun-ah.” Woohyun jumped around like a little kid, “She dropped the honorifics, finally!” Sungyeol smacked his head and snickered then ran away.
 
Seop blocked him, “You, who told you you can run around in our dorm?” She glared at him. Sungyeol felt himself shrinking under Seop's Medusa glare. 
 
Eunjae, who was standing next to Infinite's manager, covered , “Oh my, I never though their meeting would turn out like this.” Infinite's manager nodded in agreement, “Lemme guess, both groups were excited too much that they thought this dorm were theirs?”
 
She chuckled, “Yeah, something like that.” She watched Sunggyu and Minhwa chatting happily, L and Minji calming down at the moment, Seop towering over Sungyeol, Jaeyoung talking peacefully with Dongwoo, Woohyun getting all greasy with Hanny, Hoya taking selcas with Heo Hyu and Sungjong playing tag with Jinae. Eunjae did a face palm. Infinite's manager noticed her and laughed, “I'm sure they'll all get along soon. Sungyeol, L, Minji and Seop Kyu are the only frenemies in here I guess.” He shrugged.
 
He snapped his fingers to Mr. Woo and mouthed, ‘kajja’. He dragged Eunjae with him, “Y-Yah. B-But what about them? They might get in trouble y' know.” But she was already inside the van. Mr. Woo chuckled and left with the both of them.