Before Anything Else

This Ghost's In Love With You

‘The physical body may die but not the capability of emotions and the loveliest or ugliest feelings.’

x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

This was supposed to come first before the prologue though. Sorry. ;P

INFOS to take note of;

  1. When somebody dies, his/her soul roams and lingers around the world he/she previously lived being able to live two lives at the same time.
  2. Communication in heaven is done through telepathy and fly mail.
  3. There are different types of souls;
    1. Freshies – those who died only recently and are still wandering around.
    2. Going souls – scheduled to leave earth within the 40-day rule to cross the tunnel.
    3. Wicked souls – souls that lived an evil life before and after death. They have the capability to hurt the living due to intense emotions such as anger and hate.
    4. Earth-bound souls – souls that cannot begin their departure after the given 40 days due to emotional or material attachment to earth and are to be  exterminated by soul reapers.
  4. Every going soul is given spirit guides or someone whom they were close with in their previous lives.
  5. Every soul have the memories of their past lives and identity.
  6. Some human being has the capability to hear, see and, very rarely, touch souls.
  7. Souls are judged whether they go to ‘the light’, darkness or be reincarnated based upon their performance as a living and as a soul.

Definition of Words

Spirit Dimension – it is the existing dimension that makes it possible for the souls, good or bad, to exist within the world of the living.

Fly mail – it is the way how officials from ‘above’ disseminate information and announcements.

Going Souls – souls that are scheduled to cross ‘the tunnel’ within 40 days for judgement.

The tunnel – the tunnel bridging between the three dimensions. The spirit, light and dark dimensions.

The light – heaven

Darkness – hell 

 

PS

Some informations would be given on the later chapters as to not spoil the story. Lol. 

Have fun and don't forget to leave comments anytime! :)