Mistaken: Are You even Real?

It was a Mistake

 

 

Sehun doesn’t really wake up so early in the morning to prepare for work but this is the very first time that happened to him. He thought he was just so excited for today’s. Wait. What? Excited for what? Sehun shook his head as he gets up on his bed yawning. He made his way straight to the bathroom and paused in the front of the mirror. He stared at his reflection and the thought of having a blind date tonight crossed his mind again.

“What am I thinking?” Sehun chuckled. “Stupid, Sehunnie. It was only another boring blind date. Nothing more.” He’s getting curious about how he feels for tonight’s blind date. It took him 20 minutes in the bathroom. He wore the best suit he has in that day. Even he, himself doesn’t know why he’s acting weird. It isn’t really the Sehun he used to be. He was just feeling so different, something’s bothering him, something’s quite unusual, and something’s going to happen unexpectedly.  

He went to work with his mind full of curiosity but he didn’t mind it at all. Everything is fine when he entered his office. Before he could make his way to his table his phone rang.

“Yah! Why aren’t you answering my calls? I’ve been calling you for how many times!” Jongin shouted at him over the phone .

“Will you calm down?! Jeez. I can hear you clearly okay?! ” Sehun replied sarcastically.

“I haven’t heard the ringing----“

“Oh fine fine. No need to explain.” Jongin cutted.

“I just want to remind you about tonight’s blind date. Don’t you dare not to come!! Im gonna skin you alive!” Jongin threatened Sehun.

“Whatever. I’m not going.” Sehun muttered.

“Don’t you dare—“ Sehun suddenly ended the call.

He was still hesitating if he’s going to go in that blind date or not. The time passes by so fast. It’s already 4 o’clock in the afternoon, 4 more hours to go before the blind date happen. It’s like hours became seconds at that time. And night is already approaching.

Office hours ended. Sehun grabbed his coat and left the office. He went to the parking lot thinking if he’s going straight home or just give it another try for that Jongin’s set up blind date. He ended up going to the restaurant that night he didn’t want to but his feet brought him there then. He went inside and directly went to the information service. The restaurant is said to be sophisticated. There are some private rooms for the guests to eat and there are some located at their garden area. Since it was been set up by Jongin, he made a reservation for two in a private room so Sehun only needs to ask for the room number and show his identification card. As he stood in front of the desk, there‘s a lady standing right next to him-- wearing a backless red dress with diamond earrings. She seems very pretty and y at the same time.

“Can I have your id sir?” the staff asked

“Oh sure here.” Sehun handed his id to him.

The crew had checked Sehun’s id and handed it back to him. The staff looked for the room number for Sehun and is about to hand it Sehun but  Suddenly, Sehun’s phone rang. He signaled the crew to just put it on the top of the desk. Sehun is now talking over the phone with his silly bestfriend, Jongin.

On the other hand, the lady who is standing next to him was also asking for a room number reserved for her. The crew did the same as what he had done to Sehun . He placed the number next to Sehun’s number. The lady is very excited not to notice that she had picked the wrong room number. She left the desk and went to the said room.

“Is this my room number?” Sehun asked

“Yes Sir.” The staff responded. Even the staff haven’t noticed that Sehun and that’s lady room numbers had exchange.

“Thank You “ Sehun smiled and left.

He made his way to where the room is located. He is still hesitating if he’s doing the right thing. He looked for the room that is indicated on his room number. After a few minutes he finally found the room. There’s another crew who is waiting outside the room who’s going to check the guest’s number and assist him. Sehun handed the room number and the crew opened the door for him.

 

“Enjoy your food and stay sir”

“Ah, okay. Thank you.” Sehun went inside after.

 

Sehun was a lil bit mesmerized by the ambiance of the room. It is quite romantic for a real couple though he was just going to meet with this random girl set upped by his best friend. It was very perfect. Everything is perfect. All he hoped just now is to meet this girl and hoped things would be going smoothly and ended well as he expected.

He took his seat and is patiently waiting for his date. A few minutes later, he heard someone is talking outside with the staff and he already expected that it was his date. He’s a little curious why that someone isn’t sounds like a lady. Someone who’s voice sounds like an angel whispering to his ear. Something like, a lullaby. He shook his head. Maybe he was just over thinking or what. But the fact that the voice belongs to a He, he was very bothered.

Finally, the door opened. His eyes laid to the direction where the door is. He was shocked. No. He’s not. He’s excited.

“Hi, Good---“ Sehun stopped.

Why am I like this? Are you an angel? What? How? Am I dead? Can I hug you? Can I touch you? Will you be mine?

Sehun shook his head. He blinks repeatedly.

What are you? Who are you? Are you even real?”

                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hi everyone. HAHAHA. This is my very first published story. Im an aspiring writer. lols. So please bear with my grammatical errors and i would love to read comments from you. :) Thank you. Please do comment of what you think of my fic, positive or negative would be okay. muaaaa :*