Missing You

It was a Mistake

 

“Hi Sehun-ssi, I really don’t know how to say this. I know this is not right. This is really wrong. But you know the first time I met you, I felt something that only you had filled my empty heart. What I want to tell you is that, I really really…”

 

Sehun woke up because of the alarm clock placed in his side table.

“What the~”

 

Sehun scratched his head. He was irritated by the noise made by his alarm clock. It was early 5 in the morning.

He paused as the sudden thought crossed his mind. What could be the continuation of his dream? Is Luhan confessing to him? Or what?

He blinked few times. You can tell that he’s fluttering in having that thought. Even he’s too lazy to get up, He still managed to do so. Not because he’s going to work but because he’s excited that he might bump into Luhan today.

It was already 7 when he arrived at his office. It seems like that day was so much boring to Sehun. He can’t stay in one place. He’s wandering around the office and it seems like he’s thinking of something too much. The phone rang. He immediately picks it as if it was the call he was waiting for.

He cleared his throat before answering the call.

“Hello?” He answered softly and calmly.

He nervously waits for the reply over the phone.

“What’s with the voice dude?” Lay asks curiously and let out a small chuckle. 

Sehun was disappointed.

He felt so empty. He expected that it was Luhan. But unfortunately it was not. He heaved a sigh.

Why would he call me? Stupid Sehunnie. He doesn’t even have your phone number. You’re over thinking again.

“Hello? Sehun? You still there?”

Lay called over the phone.

“Uh yea. What’s up?”

“It seems like you’re disappointed huh? What’s the matter? Are you waiting for someone’s call?” Lay asks in worry.

“Nope. I’m just a little anxious over something.”

“Eh? About what?

“Don’t mind about it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.--- Then why’d you call huh? It’s been so long that you’ve talked to me over the phone.” He laughed a little.

“Oh. Well, you know how busy my life is right? I have so much paper works to finish these past few days. I heard about your blind date settled by Jongin. Hahahaha. So how was it?”

“aish. You’re just calling about that huh? Aigoo.”

“Yah! Just tell me what happened. Did it go well?” Lay asks excitedly. “Actually, that girl was a friend of my cousin.”

“Really? How sad.”

“What?”

“I didn’t meet her.”

“ohh. He paused. Huh?! What?! What do you mean?!! Yah! Are you out of your mind?!”

Sehun didn’t respond, he keeps silent. He is mumbling while Lay kept on talking over the phone.

“jeez. I know I know. You’re over reacting now dude. You’re much like my mom.”

“How could you--- wait. Did you tell this to your mom already?”

Lay waiting for a response but Sehun is not answering.

“Well I guess not. Should I tell her myself? That our little Sehunnie is---

“Don’t you dare hyung! I’m gonna skin you alive.” Sehun cutted.

“I’m so sick of mom’s lecture about girls okay. Just this once hyung. Please.” He continued

“Fine.! And you really called me hyung huh? Aigoo. Stupid kid. I’m gonna hang up now. See you soon.” Lay replied.

Sehun bids goodbye to his older friend. He met Lay during his first  job interview in college.

He sat and leans his back on the chair. Thinking how to get in touch with Luhan. In the middle of his thinking, he heard a knock from the door.

“Come in”

“Mr. Oh?” his secretary called.

Sehun looked at her.

“Yes?”

“I would like to inform you that you will be having an emergency meeting with the advertisement agency that you’ve chosen to do the ads for our new products.”

“Oh yeah. When will it be?”

“The meeting will be on tomorrow, 9 am. It was said to be that their photographer and the owner of the agency will meet you.” She explained.

“Is there any schedules for me tomorrow? Aside from that?” Sehun asked.

The secretary checks the schedule notebook that she is holding.

“Uh yes sir. At 2:30 pm, there will be an event at TM Company. Opening for their new branch in Seoul. And that would be all.”

“Okay. Thank you Miss Yoon. You may go now.”

“Okay sir.” And then she left the office.

Sehun is annoyed for the emergency meeting. He’s not even in the mood to think about launching their new products. Luhan---  that was all he thought about all day. He went home exhausted. Not because of work but because of some stupid things that bothers him plus the thought of hoping to see Luhan again that day. He didn’t even eat dinner that night. He just went to bed and doze out. You can sense that Sehun is really missing Luhan.