“Love at First Sight”

It was a Mistake

 

 

Before Sehun could realize what he was thinking. The person is already standing in front of him.

“Uhm, excuse me? Are you okay?

No I’m not. Stop staring at me like that.

Sehun is speechless. He doesn’t know what to answer.

“Uh-----“

“I think there’s a misunderstanding here? I’m supposed to meet someone. And as far as I remember that someone wasn’t you. Wait—I’ll ask the staff first” The someone is about turn his back when Sehun suddenly

“NO! There’s no misunderstanding here. It’s fine. It’s great to meet you. I mean it is okay. Uh you know” Sehun is catching his breath for his sudden action. He felt a little embarrassment for what he have done.

“Excuse me?”

“Just don’t. You know, I’m supposed to have a blind date tonight but really, I’m not so interested to do so but because of my silly best friend I was forced to.”

Sehun looks so pathetic of what he was doing. Like a lonely kid, begging a stranger to stay with him.

The someone let out a chuckle.

“OMG. You’re afraid to be rejected huh?”

“No I’m not. Im just not into blind dates tonight.” Sehun tried to explain.

The someone raised his brow and finally said, “Well then, let’s have a seat. Should we?”

Oh yes!! Sehun. What are you doing?! Have you lost your mind?! But please. Just tonight.I want to know HIM.

YES. IT WAS A HE. WHY? HOW? WHO KNOWS RIGHT? Sehun having love at  first sight with a guy!! But why? Why with a guy?

“Oh btw, Im Lu Han. Im suppose to have a meeting with a client but unfortunately there’s a misunderstanding happened here? I guess so?” He let out a sigh.

“Im really sorry—“

“No, no. It’s fine. I think you need someone to talk to right now, right? I can arrange another meet up for that client anyway. “ he said and smiled.

“Really?” Sehun asked in relief. “Should we order food now?”

“No need to. I’m fine with this wine. I think?”

“Are you sure?”

“We’re not dating right? Hahaha. I’ll just have to stay for a while because you said so”

“Ah—yes yes.” And Sehun let out an awkward laugh.

They spent an hour in that room. Well they’ve just talked about Sehun’s epic blind date and the story behind. Plus  a little conversation about their lives. Isn’t it a little weird? They’re talking about each other’s personal lives though they’re not that so close enough?

“I think I have to go now. Someone’s looking at me at home. I had a great night. I hope we’ll meet again, Se-hun-ssi”

Luhan had stand. He reaches his hand to Sehun. Sehun hearing his name from Luhan gives him ticklish music in his ear. He saddened at the fact that Luhan is bidding goodbye to him.

“Thank you for staying and I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope to see you again too.” He don’t want to bid goodbye but---

He reached his hand to Luhan.He was deeply staring unto Luhan’s hand.

It was the first time Sehun holding someone’s hand. Luhan’s hand. He can’t even let go of Luhan’s hand though.

“Sehun-ssi? Ah? Excuse me?”

“Yes? Yes?” He looked up.

“My hand, I have to go now.”

Sehun was tensed. “Ah yes. Yes. I’m sorry again” He untangled his hand to Luhan’s and smiled embarrassedly.

Luhan bids goodbye and left the restaurant. Sehun is standing outside. He stared his hand. He smiled.

“I want to see you again.” He murmured to himself.

He went home with a smile drawn in his face. He knocked on their door. His mom opened it.

“Hey mom! Goodevening!” he hugged his mom and gave her a peck on her cheek.

“Oh oh. What happened? You’re seemed so happy baby”

“I am mom! I’m going upstairs now.---

“You wont eat?”

“Ah yeah.. Im so full now.”

Full of love.Sehun thought.

“What’s wrong with him huh?” his mother asked one of their maids.

The maid just smiled.

“No way. Is he inlove?! God. Thanks God! My son’s inlove! Her mom whined and hugged the maid.

Sehun  took a shower and go to bed after. He pulled his blanket and moved his body to the wall. The thought of the night’s event keeps replaying on his mind. He stared his hand once more. He smiled cheerfully.

I want to see you again. I really want to. We have to.

He thought before going to sleep.