“The Day Before”

It was a Mistake

 “Mom, not now okay? I need to finish something tonight. I’m going to be home late so, don’t expect me to go in that blind date. Arraseo? “

“But son…”

“I’m gonna hang up now. I’ll call you later. Take care. Love you” Sehun bids as he ended the call.

 

Sehun sighed. He’s not into blind dates tonight. Not just because he’s not interested but also because he’s not in the mood right now and besides that freaking blind date could wait after all. He took another sip of his chocolate flavored bubble tea before he made his way to his office.

“What’s up man?”

“Oh. When did you get here dude?”

“Just a few minutes ago”

“Now, what do you want? You’re not into mom’s blind date thingy again right? “Sehun gave Jongin a look before the tan skinned guy replied.

“Uh no no no no no—Actually this is only my own idea. You’re mom is out of it. Okay? “ He let out a small chuckle.

“I knew it. Stop that nonsense already Jongin. Im not going tonight.” Sehun muttered as he took a seat from his table.

“But you can’t say no to this dude! You would actually love it. I mean, like it. She’s not a typical girl but I know she can give you so much pleasure. And…” Jongin paused for a while.

“And what?! I said I’m not going tonight! Period.! “

“And who told you that it’s gonna be tonight huh? You’re so funny. It’s gonna be tomorrow. Look, as your bestfriend I’m really worried that in the future you won’t get any girls in your life. Wake up dude. It’s time for you to unwind that quiet heart of yours. So let’s have a try tomorrow. Okay?”

Sehun is speechless over Jongin’s concern at all. And before he could react Jongin is already making his way out of his office.

“And oh, don’t forget. It’s gonna be 8pm tomorrow at Jjang’s Restaurant. Be on time and wear some elligant clothes. Not your,  so-look-cool clothing okay? Bye. I’ll call you tomorrow. “ Jongin finally said and left  Sehun dumfounded inside the office.

When Sehun got home that night nothing keeps playing on his mind. The words that Jongin had said to him just kept on bothering him until he falls asleep.