Six

BAD

The English pop music played loudly, bursting into his eardrum, making Sungyeol more restless. This was ridiculous. He eyed the other model that comfortably having her face fixed up by the makeup artist. Just why Dongwoo must picked the little freak Sungjong that forced him - a straight healthy guy that had no interest at all in fluffy cute pink tight dress, unless it was worn by a cute long leg girls - into a said dress with thick makeup and fake hair?

 

Sungyeol breathe in deeply, tried to calm himself but burst out a laugh when seeing his butler – yes, his very calm and collected butler, Kim Sunggyu - out from the changing room with a complete transformation. Sunggyu wear a very elegant sparkly short red dress up to his pale tight, with black y stockings and black - dangerously high – high heels that showed his long pretty leg well, plus with straight red hair placed neatly on his head, and a smoky makeup on his small eyes. A beautiful cold ice princess.

 

Sungyeol got a glare from his butler.

 

“Pshh, sorry Hyung. It’s just… Puahaha!!! Just too beautiful on you! Hahaha!!” Sungyeol laughed and tried to bend while holding his pained stomach but at the end getting more pain from the tight dress. “Aww.. aww.. ahaha” He wiped his tearing eyes.

 

“Young Master…” Sunngyu huffed while closing his eyes, trying to calm himself down. Sungyeol immediately covered his mouth but his eyes still blinking in astonishment looking at Sunggyu.

 

Dongwoo come next after him. He’s sure energetic while dancing around with his also pink revealing dress – pink and Dongwoo remarkably suited well, and they even added fake s too, revealing his cleavage – on his high heels and flailing his fake hair everywhere and trying to be cute to Hoya. Hoya was saved from Sungjong’s devil plan when he insisted to be their bodyguard and there’s no dress that can fit his muscular shoulder and arm, and Sungjong agreed immediately imagining those ripped muscle in a string dress, must be hideous.

 

Sungyeol and Dongwoo laughed like their outfit were the silliest thing they ever wear – it did for Sungyeol though – but then gawked in stunned when this time Myungsoo was out. Black lace dress fitted perfectly on his body, his white pale thigh was endearing with also black stockings and black high heels. Long black wavy hair framed his face. And his eyes just screamed beautifully y with those black orbs. Sungyeol really can’t win with that, he’s out of league. He knew Myungsoo was handsome but he didn’t know he could be beautiful too.

 

“Waoo, Myungsoo… Just waooo…” Sungyeol stunned in front of him, staring on each details that perfected his already handsome-slash-beautiful face.

 

“Don’t look!” Sungyeol saw how Myungsoo gritted his teeth while glaring at him.

 

But was it his fault when he’s seeing an angry kitten in front of him? Sungyeol bite his lips hard with that thought while still looking at the said kitten.

 

“I could see your back” Sungyeol stated while peering over Myungsoo’s back.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Your back, I think it’s not zipped fully” Sungyeol reached his hand through Myungsoo’s long black hair and flipped it to the side, but then left astonished. “Uhh, waoo…”

 

“What? The dress is already like that!” Myungsoo furiously slapped his hand away. Sungyeol just flailing his hurt hand while looking Myungsoo furiously sit down at the nearest sofa.

 

He really has a beautiful back, no wonder they picked this dress for him. Sungyeol just had to hold his urge to let that out from his mouth – because Myungsoo will surely kill him if he said that -.

 

“Awww, are all my princesses ready?” Sungjong come into the room. Sungyeol immediately turned and backing away with his arm crossed, trying to look manly.

 

“You cannot scare me with that look, Sungyeol” Sungjong flying kiss him and continue inspect – with a nagging - them all, fixing their hair and makeup.

 

“I told you he would make us do something like this!” Myungsoo at his side whispered in anger – just to show his iness more revealing -.

 

Sungyeol turned. “Yah! How could I know he would make us cross dress too? And showed ourselves in public?” Sungyeol massaged his suddenly hurt temple.

 

“Don’t touch your face Sungyeol! You’ll ruined the makeup! Saeyonnie, fix this up.” Sungjong slapped his hand away and called for the girl – a real girl – to fix his makeup and Sungyeol can’t stand from rolling his eyes from that. This was too exhausting.

 

“Girls, I just want one of you win this competition and that’s it. I’ll give you the very much information you needed. Okay?” Sungjong said while seated crossed leg in front of them and Sungyeol really want to puke when Sungjong called them by ‘girls’.

 

The competition that they will be entering was obviously not a cross-dress competition but instead a model wannabe one. Sungyeol really didn’t know the level of this competition, because it’s for wannabe and how could that be hard because they had Myungsoo. He meant, if he want to compare Myungsoo and Sungjong, we would undeniably choose Myungsoo – because really Myungsoo just like out from a manga, a cold princess from a fairy tale- but they will compete with a real girls here, so will the judges noticed their manly charm on stage he didn’t really know.

 

The plan started with just Myungsoo and him entering the competition, but Sunggyu can’t keep calm with that so he decided to join too. Well, Dongwoo just want to join out of curiosity and fun.

 

“This will be it and that’s over? Can we trust you?” Sunggyu scorned at Sungjong.

 

“Ummm… Yeah, this will be it. At this time tough. Fufufufu”

 

So there they were, standing and walking awkwardly at the stage showing their beauty to the judges. Sungyeol really tried hard to show his aegyo to the judges, winning their heart with a cute flying kiss and lastly doing his – lame – wave. But Kim brothers were really something, they had these cold aura that you into their world and forget about everything, Sungyeol swear he could see love twinkling in the judges eyes. And Dongwoo, how can he break dance with that tight revealing dress in front of the judges?

 

As a result, Myungsoo got first place with Sunggyu behind him. Another girl at the third place, and Sungyeol could be happy – should he be happy he didn’t know anymore – with a fourth place with Dongwoo with nothing. Sungjong clapped when entering the backstage room again late that evening with a satisfied haughty smile.

 

“So I win right? Let’s break some puzzle now.” Myungsoo didn’t want to lose any more time than what they did and stand up to the changing room.

 

“Ahhhh, but what to do?” Sungjong let out an unsatisfied moan and pout cutely. “I should not let you enter with your Young Master, it’s been way too easy for you kitty”

 

“Don’t call me that!!!” Myungsoo slammed his fist to the nearest table.

 

“Awww, don’t be angry my dear. Remember who’s gonna be break those puzzle?”

 

“You…” Myungsoo glared with a fist hold on his side, ready to punch the annoying girly person.

 

“What do you want Sungjong? We already fulfilled your wants, what else?” Sunggyu stopped Myungsoo that come forward toward Sungjong.

 

“My heart can’t be satisfied with an easy winning you know? Those can’t simply entertain me. I want more.” Sungjong walked toward Sungyeol that seated quietly. “I feel like to mess you up Young Master.” Sungjonng’s smirk makes Sungyeol stomach twisted in sick and he really didn’t like the way the situation heading too.

 

“Ya! Don’t you dare lay a hand on him!” Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong’s arm, pulling him away from Sungyeol.

 

“Then why don’t you join us too?”

 

 

 

888

 

 

 

Sungyeol felt sick, really sick with the scented candle roaming his nostrils inside this tiny little room that Sungjong had shoved both of them in before exited out with an excuse to set up some preparation. He leered over to Myungsoo who really stiffen up with anger on his face. They didn’t even given a time to changed their clothes.

 

Sungyeol shifted uncomfortably on his pink dress, it’s too tight to his own like, and the fake hair too, too stuffy. He at last land his hand on the back – where the zip situated - and with difficulty pulled it down. Sungyeol huff a satisfied sighed when he also let his head free from the fake hair and slammed his body to the soft sofa. He’s free at last.

 

Myungsoo sneakily – just don’t asked him why his eyes going over there - peer over Sungyeol’s now revealed shoulder and collarbone - where his dress loosely siding down from it – and gulped from it. He saw Sungyeol spaced out and staring at ceiling tiredly. His anger just now vanished like a wind when seeing Sungyeol landed defencelessly at the sofa, making he drowsy and wanted to join him too.

 

Myungsoo ready to lift up his to accompany his Young Master but later taken aback when Sungjong again got into the room with another dresses in his hand.

 

“Ya! Sungjong, how many time-”

 

“Ya! Sungyeol!!! You’ll ruined the dress like that!!!” Sungjong furiously threw the dresses on his hand – with care - and stomped – with both hand on his waist- in front of Sungyeol.

 

“What? It’s okay right? The competition’s already over right?” Sungyeol replied sluggishly, he’s feeling really tired right now.

 

“Haishh! If you’re really want to get out from that dress, get out properly!” Sungjong pulled Sungyeol’s body from the sofa. He then helped him slipped out from the dress completely, letting only his short boxer left.

 

“Haha, you’re acting like my mom” Sungyeol said innocently.

 

“Who’s your mom? Aigoo~” Sungjong got up with his dress. And Sungyeol really thought Sungjong acted like a mother right now, always nagging and nagging – with high pitched tone – towards him.

 

“And Myungsoo, don’t stare too hard. You’ll bury a hole into him” Sungjong turned at the startled Myungsoo. Myungsoo let out unsatisfied grunt and turned away, both hand on the sofa, between his legs, clearly sulking with Sungjong’s marked. Sungyeol thought luckily the black lace dress was long enough to cover his crotch when he seat openly like that.

 

“So what’s next? Hurry up, we don’t have much time to play with you. Plus, I’m damn tired” Sungyeol yawned.

 

“Nothing, like I said before, I wanna mess you up… My little pets” He patted Sungyeol’s chin lightly with the – again - haughty sly smile on his face.

 

Sungyeol give him a – sleepy - stare. “…What? If Myungsoo’s your kitten, then what I am?” and lazily pry away from Sungjong’s hand and straighten his back, act nonchalantly.

 

“Fufu, you’re my little puppy”

 

“Phsh… Huhh?” Sungyeol give him a ridiculously looked and then turned at Myungsoo. “Hey, do I look like a puppy to you?”

 

Myungsoo turned at him with his glare. “No, you looked like a dumb-idiot-jerk to me”

 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “I guess different people have different perspective in life”

 

“Okay girls, let’s continue” Sungjong clapped his hand and Sungyeol can’t prevent his face from grimaced over the ‘girls’ sound to his ears.

 

30 minutes later.

 

“Ya!!! Awww, awww!! I said… Awww!!!” Sungyeol panted heavily. “Are you a sadist?! Awww!! That’s hurts, damnit!” Sungyeol had to arch his back when Sungjong forcefully pulled the string on his back and tied it tightly.

 

“Damn, it must left red marked all over” Sungyeol looked over the mirror to checked his bare – - back that tightly tied by the dress’s string – or Sungjong said a ribbon -. It’ now a red short dress that covered his skinny body. Sungyeol had to say he like the previous dress a little better. This dress covered just barely his crotch.

 

From the mirror, he could saw Sungjong helped – forced – Myungsoo into his dress. They were quarrelling like a mother and son there. Myungsoo was struggling too much. Sungyeol walked towards them with an intention to help… Sungjong, - he just want to get this over quickly to get to where his father were and end this all for once (and get back to his University and repeat the year) -.

 

“Hey kitten, it’s not like you’re forced to get into a bath, so just put on the damned dress” Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo’s shoulder down, making him staggered down to his seat back.

 

“How could you agree to this ?”Myungsoo gritted his teeth while looking up.

 

“I’m tired so I want this to end this fast”

 

“Good judgement, my puppy” Sungjong petted his hair that Sungyeol lazily get away from it. Sungjong however smiled satisfied at that and turned his attention towards Myungsoo. “So let’s get that pretty face prettier” He said with CC Cream on hand.

 

“Ohoh, don’t ever want to leave. The faster you obey him, the faster we can get out from here and get my dad kay?” Sungyeol said while crossing his arm in front of him, when noticing Myungsoo had a sniff to sneak out from the room.

 

“How can a Young Master obeying someone else this easily? Don’t you have your pride?” Myungsoo sighed defeated. He - at last - give his face to Sungjong while eyeing Sungyeol up and down.

 

“Pride won’t save my father” Sungyeol stared back at him.

 

Three of them fall into silence for a while, with Sungjong busied himself fixing Myungsoo’s makeup – with a happy whistle out from his mouth – and both of them staring at each other.

 

“Okay, now let’s get to the main agenda” Sungjong said and pulled down the white screen projector.

 

“Wha-???”

 

“Now, now… I won’t let my beautiful pets go like that without taking some pictures right?” Sungjong said while busying himself getting the camera ready.

 

Sungyeol sighed heavily, this cross-dressing thing dragged far too long. He peer over to Myungsoo that’s – again – sulking and don’t want to budge much from his seat. 

 

“Myungsoo, I’m getting tired with your discouraged attitude. Could you please give me a hand here? So that we can finish faster?” He looked down at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo suddenly stand-up and shove Sungyeol away and walked towards the white screen. His face changed to a serious one, body lazed down to the chair that Sungjong placed before, and that beautiful eyes gaze coldly to the front, like a real model. Sungyeol startled when Myungsoo turned at him with his icy stare. He blinked and gulped a little before slowly stepped into the white screen. His eyes never leave him.

 

“Great, now our Kitty are in the mood” Sungjong remark. “Give me your best shot !”

 

“Huh? Sungjong-ah, actually I don’t really know-  Wahhh!!! What are you doing Myungsoo?!!” Sungyeol lift his hand upward when Myungsoo suddenly grabbed his waist and pulled him closer, hands intertwined at the back of his waist.

 

Myungsoo tilt his head while looking up. “Hnn? I’m giving my best shot” And with a glazing stare and sly smile.

 

Sungyeol bulged his eyes out, right eyes twitched in irked. “Myungsoo…” Soon his hands were at Myungsoo’s hand, pinching, pricking, trying hard to escape from him but it didn’t budged a bit no matter how he clasped his mouth angrily and scrunched up his nose – at the thought it could add his little power for a tiny bit – but then,

 

“Waa..! Yaa.. yaaa… yaaa…!!”

 

Sungyeol could felt how Myungsoo’s hand at his back hauled them closer, his warm hand reaching up his – that Sungyeol later staggered and tried hard arching his back to distance them away –, both legs being trapped when Myungsoo snatched it between his legs, and closer until Myungsoo’s chin almost landed on his hard stomach.

 

Sungyeol freeze up. He didn’t know where to put his hand on but later decide on to pushed his – annoying - face away roughly. But it was his worst decision ever because Myungsoo was using his strength to his advantage and squashed their body together.

 

“Ya~~ahhh!! Let… me go!!!” Sungyeol struggled. Myungsoo was hugging him tightly, both his arm pinned on his side, and Myungsoo hands was dangerously close on his .

 

“Ahh, this feels nice. I wish I could control this conceited Young Master all the time” He tightened his hold.

 

“Urghhh…! This feels disgusting. Myungsoo… I’m warning you”

 

“What?” He looked up and meet Sungyeol’s eyes. His face – cheeks - latched on his stomach and slowly Myungsoo smiled sweetly at him.

 

“Wha- What are you doing suddenly?” He’s really not a fan of sweet smiling Myungsoo, luckily both his arm trapped or not he’ll be shoving Myungsoo’s face away with the extreme power he had – as if -.

 

“Like I said, giving my best shot” Smiled - with dimple. “You said you wanted to end this fast”

 

Sungyeol bewildered a little. Yeah, that’s what he thought at first, but not like this – and those smile was creeping him out seriously - . He turned at the way Sungjong were, he had been too quiet since before, and Sungjong was – silently – capturing their pictures. Okay, he’s tired and sleepy and hungry and let’s get this things over once and for all.

 

He turned back at Myungsoo. “Let me go first,” he said. Myungsoo slowly let go his embrace and lay back on his seat. With defeated huff, Sungyeol gently coming towards Myungsoo, arms softly stretched between his head and then hanging at the backof his head, legs at the same time finding position to comfortably placed himself on Myungsoo’s lap, face dragged closer to just inched away.

 

“Will this do?” He blinked – cutely – at Myungsoo, that Myungsoo can’t restrained his genuine smile. Myungsoo replied with a swift movement of arm, wrapping his body again, but this time Sungyeol let his body loose – not stiff like before – and let their chest almost met.

 

Do model do this every day? Because he’s getting out of oxygen right now – that he forgot how to breathe – even in front of the amateur like Myungsoo.

 

“Yeah” Myungsoo said haughtily that he had to turn away – and took a breath - from camera and rolled his eyes.

 

“Okay, so now face here both of you” Sungjong voice ordered that if Sunggyu were suddenly barged in to save both of them will be shocked like hell when seeing them willingly do it.

 

That to their surprise Sunggyu really did barge in – by slamming hard the poor door – and running towards them.

 

“Young Master!!! Myungsoo!!!”

 

“Uwarghhh!!!” Shocked, Sungyeol immediately withdraw from Myungsoo, which he stumbled over – Myungsoo’s strangely long legs - and fall butts first on the floor. “Awww… What Hyung?!” He rubbed his buts over his boxer and calming his poor heart.

 

“What did you two just do- Anyway, we have to move now. Faster!” Sunggyu rushing toward him, help him up and dragged him to the door. “You too Myungsoo!,” when he saw his brother bewildered and spacing out on the chair.

 

“Yahh!!! You can’t just take them away. We’re not finished yet!!” Sungjong grabbed Sungyeol’s arm.

 

“Of course we’re not finished yet Sungjongie. We have a Barbie doll to play after this. But after this, okay?” Hoya came from nowhere and – instead of grabbing Sungyeol – snatched Sungong’s arm and dragged him. His voice huskier and eyes shot a glare. He turned his attention to Myungsoo and passed him a switchblade. Myungsoo immediately caught what’s going on and after putting the switchblade on the lacy strap on his thigh, he followed his brother to Sungyeol out from the room.

 

“What? What? Why are you dragging me too?” Sungjong tried to free his skinny arm from him. “Let me go!,” while his other arm punching Hoya’s chest. “Yahhhh!!!”

 

“Little lady, you better behave nicely and do what we told you” Dongwoo appear at his side with a sly smirk – that runs shudder through his body – and made Sungjong instantly quiet and obey.

 

“Eh, wait, wait, waiiittttt!!! I haven’t changed my cloth!!!” Sungyeol’s voice can be heard.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hye all!!! Anyeongg ^-^

An update for 2 month?!! i kow i know, sorry TT-TT

Things getting crazy as im preparing to Korea last month,,

Anyway, i think this chap ,, but i love myungyeol here,, & i dont knoow what im writing anymore,,

Anyway, ples enjoy,,