Five

BAD

 

 

Nothing was going on like what he planned. Sungyeol wanted to stay up with his Hyungs and be partly responsible – like giving ideas and volunteered himself to solve the puzzle – not useless like this. Especially not, when he reluctantly opened his eyes and waking up on other’s person hot breath on his neck, warm arms cradle his body, and long legs entwined between his own. Five minutes ago, he thought he’s in a dreamland where he cuddled with a pile of soft warm sweet cotton candy that’s made his body melt with the fluffiness that surrounding him.

 

But what was this? Sungyeol was awake, he blinked and wide-awake now but he could not move an inched, and he did realized his own hand slipped – sneaked - underneath the younger’s shirt up to his warm back. His body stiffened but his mind can’t progress what he should do at a moment like this, and Myungsoo’s flesh felt so warm under his palm that he don’t want to tear away.

 

He’s in dilemma. Where’s his butler when he need him the most?

 

That’s when this kid decided to wake up and looked up to his face with an obviously stunned face. Sungyeol could count to three; the seconds Myungsoo spend to freeze himself up, before screaming and pushing him away like he’s some kidnaper or worst, .

 

“What the hell are you doing??!!” Myungsoo hugged his own body, totally freaked out, eyes bulged out from his handsome morning face.

 

“I’m the one supposed to ask you that! What are you doing? Sneakily snuggled up to me, huh?”

 

“I’m totally not! And who’s the one slipping his hand inside my shirts??” Myungsoo shivered.

 

“Ah, it was you? No doubt it was rough and uncomfortable.”

 

“Yaa!! You, really…”

 

“Why are you so stingy? It’s not like your body was made of gold. And what’s the fuss, we’re both guys. There’s nothing to lose” Sungyeol said nonchalantly. He’s ready to stand up and walked away.

 

But oh no, Myungsoo would not let this things escapes lightly, with such embarrassment, must be revenged doubled the price. He grabbed Sungyeol’s ankle abruptly, making the older shrieked loudly and fall again on the bed and in a second Myungsoo was above Sungyeol, straddle him with his hand landing between his head. However before Myungsoo could puffed proudly on his face, - where Myungsoo slightly let down his guard - Sungyeol quickly punched Myungsoo’s stomach and pushed him away, sneakily escaped from him.

 

“Huh, you can’t even win your Young Master” Sungyeol stand up proudly.

 

They heard a clapped from a side. Sunggyu then walked in and patted Sungyeol’s back. “I’m so proud of you Young Master” Sungyeol’s nostril can’t get big enough than that, together with a hand on his waist, head held up high and, the last important piece ,his face tweaking into a mocking proud one. That was the most bothersome, annoying and disturbing sight Myungsoo ever encountered in his 18 years of living on earth.

 

“Ya!! You know I can flip him easily with my strength! I just spare him a little!”

 

“But that doesn’t deny the fact that Sungyeol just land a punch on you” Sunggyu calm voice definitely adding the irritation that build up in Myungsoo’s chest. His heart was burning with anger and his face flushed red.

 

“Hyung!!! You should sided with your dongsaeng instead of an outsider!” Myungsoo landed a punched to the bed, rampage because Sungyeol was such an annoying person and Sunggyu was not helping him at all.

 

“But he’s my Young Master” Sunggyu biting his lips, controlling his laugh from coming out and irritated the younger more.

 

“Yeah, I love you Hyung” Sungyeol celebrated like kid and make fun face – mocking obviously - towards Myungsoo before bolted outside. And Sunggyu really can’t hold back and let out his laugh.

 

“Hyung!!!”

 

 “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Haha, but you’re so cute to make fun too.” Sunggyu calmed down while wiping the tears on his eyes.

 

Myungsoo huffed and silenced for a while. “Are you always like this?”

 

“What?”

 

“Like this, smiling and laughing.”

 

Sunggyu smiled at that. They were separated for too long that they didn’t get much time to know each other. “Not always. Things changed from before Myungsoo. Lee’s generation… How can I say this... Maybe we are not as ruthless, as brutal, as merciless as before. Things changed for good”

 

“I know that. I could sense it even from the training centre. Five years lately, the leader was less harsh towards us and there’s sometimes I could see Master visited us. I mean, before, we wouldn’t dare to   look in late Sixth Master’s eyes and, there’s, the Seventh Master, are smiling while greeting us. I would have guessed things are getting better outside, but I wouldn’t have guessed it would go this far. As far as to call Dongwoo Hyung back in the House, and he were promised to not bounded by the rule. What had happened actually?”

 

Sunggyu sighed. “So you heard it all last night?”

 

“Yeah, up until we had to find some creepy expert that loved to play with Barbie doll?” Myungsoo run his hand through his hair. “Seriously Hyung, what had happened? I just barely out from training 3 months ago, and I was supposed to hunt that bastard that backstabbed us and flee to Japan. You did know how close I am to snap his head and finished my job there but you suddenly called me back to the House and play house with Sungyeol. He already had Hoya and you, though I’m partly grateful I’m here beside Sungyeol when the Main House was under attack, but… there must be something else right? Something else than the fact that Master decided to wash his hand and stay low.”

 

“I already told you what I’m supposed to tell you Myungsoo. There’s nothing else.”

 

“No, there must be other reason you called me back suddenly.”

 

Sunggyu rubbed his forehead, letting out a frustrating sighed. “I already told you. There might be forces attacking the Main House since Master retired and I want to guard up Sungyeol defences, that’s why I’m calling you. ”

 

“But why suddenly call me now? Why didn’t you assign me beside Sungyeol right after I’m out? And… somehow I got a feeling this riot must have to do with Sungyeol.”

 

“Myungsoo, too much curiosity killed the cat, enough with your deduction. Just follow my orders could you?” Sunggyu voice sounded stern.

 

“Now I feel what Sungyeol are feeling when we refuse to told him what he wants.”

 

 

 

888

 

 

Myungsoo just landed his on the soft carpet, elbow on Japanese table, palm supporting his sharp chin when Sungyeol come to him with a mug - coffee maybe -and placed it in front of him. Myungsoo turned with a questioned look on his face. But before Myungsoo could open his mouth, Sungyeol already left, tagging behind Dongwoo that busy in front of his fancy laptop. He looked into the content of the mug, oh it’s hot chocolate, his favourite.

 

“Yeollie, bring me those paper.” He heard Dongwoo voice. Since when his Young Master had a nickname? He shifted a little when Hoya landed beside him. Thanks to Dongwoo weird pills, they remarkably recovered overnight and Hoya was fine as before. He thought his injuries were toned down a little also, considering he didn’t need to wake up with a hurtful stung under his chest and ribcage this morning. Myungsoo blushed when this morning event come into his head - that Young Master, he really need to control his hand – but brushed it off while cleared his throat.

 

“Gyu told me you already know we have to hire ‘part-timer’. We’ve been brainstorming last night on getting the right person that could do all the tricky puzzle. I could say we find a person who directly contributes building the city.” Dongwoo said to him while setting his laptop on the table. “And that person was her…” He turned the laptop over to him.

 

“Eh?!!!” Myungsoo almost spat his hot chocolate out - when the warm sweet drink can’t passed his throat successfully - and coughing badly after that.

 

“What? You know this girl?” Sungyeol came closer. Sunggyu came from the back and patted his back.

 

“I would not suggest this person!”

 

“Ahh, then you know her. That’s good. We can proceed approaching her using your name.” Sunggyu reached his phone, eyes then on the laptop screen searching for the contact number of said person.

 

“No!!” Myungsoo quickly grabbed Sunggyu’s phone and hide it behind him. “Don’t you hear me? I said we can’t use this person!”

 

“Come on, your relationship can’t be that bad right? How bad can you be handling a girl?” Sungyeol assured him, also reaching his phone from his pocket.

 

“He’s not even a girl!!” Myungsoo huffed. There he said it. Four of them snapped their head to look again at the laptop screen. Long wavy brownish hair, big cat eyes, thick eyelids, cute smile, plump lips, smooth and fair skin, s-line body, thin and long legs. But if Sungyeol was to scan this person again, it did give a manly aura behind him and there’s no information about his gender.

 

There was a silence for 30 seconds. “Ah, okay. I didn’t know you have a weird friend. So… I don’t think that was an issue. We don’t judge people by that, do we?” Sunggyu eyed the others. Sungyeol nodded in agreement, together with Dongwoo and Hoya that looked at each other.

 

“No!! That was the issue! He is the weirdest person on earth, even weirder than me! And he can make you obey him in a second!” Myungsoo wailed.

 

Sungyeol eyed him curios. “You have been through that? Or it’s just people saying?”

 

Myungsoo silenced, eyes darting to his left, not wanting to revealed how badly – he didn’t even want to remember – he’d been treated before.

 

“You do have some experience with her… ah, him… huh?” Sungyeol eyed him and Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

“Just not him okay?”

 

“But what to do? Although I believe you have some sort of love hate relationship with him, we really have no other choices, Myungsoo” Sunggyu speak up, giving a conclusion that his voice would not be heard and that’s it, his nightmares coming up again to him.

 

“Please Myungsoo, we need to get to the Main House fast.” Sungyeol eyed him with his glistening eyes.

 

Myungsoo turned away. “Doesn’t we already decide it without you ‘please’ to me Young Master?” Myungsoo somehow questioned who the Young Master is sometimes; Sungyeol really didn’t need to ask his permission to get to the Main House immediately, and that made Myungsoo feel bad.

 

Sungyeol gleamed and that made him feel bad more.

 

“But you will always be in the game okay Young Master?” Nevertheless his bad feeling can’t even winning his shuddering agonizing yet to come feeling when he really meet this person.

 

 

 

888

 

 

Sungyeol knew it when Myungsoo called him Young Master twice before, he must had a hidden agenda – or else hidden information - behind his mind that Sungyeol can’t even imagined to. The person in their search, Lee Sungjong, based on the picture, this person was really pretty and cute that he almost cannot believe that he was a boy. But he’s Myungsoo’s friend so he didn’t have any reason to not believe that.

 

Lee Sungjong location was unbelievably near, it’s just at the next town that they just have to walk about 15 minutes – of course through a short cut that only Dongwoo know existed -. It looked like the forest that Dongwoo living in was between the hidden city and the town. Dongwoo was being a big help when he grabbed a VIP ticket to an event that he believed this Sungjong person being an important person there.

 

Sungyeol was froze and stunned when comparing the real person with the picture. She… he was undeniably beautiful on those fitted long white grown, revealing his pretty s-line, with a long wavy brown hair with a cute bang which perfectly framed his face – Sungyeol couldn’t believe that was fake hair, it was stunningly natural on him. Wait, it’s fake hair right? There’s no way this person grow his hair that long right? – and those natural makeup was enriching his facial features more. Sungyeol believed he could have fall in love with him if he was a girl, or was he already fall in love?

 

Someone snapped his mind back to earth when Sunggyu called his name. They already safely seated at the front row at the prestigious model fashion show – Dongwoo called it – and they were clapping at the last person entered the stage, the Lee Sungjong that gorgeously walked proudly on the stage.

 

“We could go to the backstage and request him to ourselves later.” Sunggyu whispered to him. He nodded while staring – digging – at Sungjong back who already disappeared from the stage. But his eyes catches Myungsoo who’s two seat away from him, being restless and shaking his right leg nervously.

 

Come on, this Lee Sungjong can’t be that bad right? Plus, he’s beautiful.

 

And beautiful person always had some weird twitched character – that what he learned from his parents and Myungsoo – in them but he didn’t expect to be this weird. Okay, cross-dressing was fine because Sungjong was a natural beauty, of course he will be fashion freak too because he’s a model, and the Barbie’s thing was okay because Sungyeol can let those thing go without a reason and Barbie and Sungjong seemed to fitted well.

 

Lee Sungjong eyes twitched differently when Sunggyu bring up the puzzle that they need to solve before breaking into the city when they at last meet him at the backstage. Sungyeol also saw how Sungjong’s lips smirking when he saw Myungsoo coming in behind Sunggyu. And this was nothing he could expected from a beautiful person like Sungjong.

 

“We really need your help. Our Master was in danger and we cannot get into the city without being chased by the police robots.” Sunggyu lead the talk.

 

“Ehhh, I don’t know how to say this. I’m surprised by so many people know about the city besides me. I mean, it’s a top secret even in the conglomerates in this town, and the rich here can’t even lay a hand there” Sungjong crossed his arm while checking his pretty nails. “And plus, it’s not my problem.”

 

“We’ll pay you. How much do you want?” Sungyeol asked annoyingly, somehow this kid was more irritating than Myungsoo. Sungyeol slashed all the compliment he’d been showering to Sungjong minutes ago.

 

“This is not about the money you know. I’ve given the authority and credibility to build up the puzzle by the builder there and how can I simply give you that? Do I look easy to you? Just because I dressed like a girl?”

 

Sunggyu slipped between them when he realised Sungyeol was close to bursting up. “No. We have absolutely no intention like that. We know you are a very credible person that wants to be responsible in everything you do, but this time we really need your help. We are asking you, humbly here. Please don’t mind my Young Master. He’s not good with words.”

 

Sungjong face lifted up with a haughty one and Sungyeol gripped his shirt tight to prevent him from punched this girl, guy on his nose.

 

“Ahh, you’re the Young Master.” Sungjong come close to him. His hand reached Sungyeol chin and inspect his face closely – that Sunggyu had to prevent Hoya from breaking them apart - . “You indeed have a beautiful face Young Master.” He smiled sweetly at him.

 

They had a staring contest, because Sungyeol really want to punch that pretty face but he had to endured it like all the universe will curse at him if he ever do that and Sungjong just love to have his way of handling the guy that he can’t stop admiring the way the guy looked at him.

 

“Oh my god, you’re so pretty I wanna eat you up” and with that Sungjong lean himself to him and placed a soft quick peck near Sungyeol lips. That came with three of them – Hoya that always in standby mode, Sunggyu that hide his anxious self and Myungsoo that from before just staring quietly from afar – grabbed Sungjong shoulder and furiously throw him away.

 

“Awww, awww. Is this the way you treat the person you want to ask a help for?” Sungjong rubbed his arm that come in contact with the nearest table before fall to the thick carpet.

 

“Yaa!!!” Myungsoo first word in the room.

 

“Don’t you dare touch Young Master!” Hoya hissed.

 

“I’m sorry. We can’t accept it if this what we have to sacrifices to.” Sunggyu tried to maintain his usual calm.

 

Sungyeol stunned with his hand covering his lips. His eyes blinked rapidly while tried to registering what had happened a minutes before. His heart beating fast, Sungjong lips was so soft on his skin aside from his annoying attitude. Then he turned to Dongwoo when he heard a loud laugh.

 

“You guys really sure a protective one. Haha, you all should see your face. I should record it. Sungyeol is not a kid you know?! Haha!” Dongwoo laughed with leg stomping the ground.

 

Sungyeol looked at the ground, thinking, before faced Sungjong that already up from his fall and brushing his invisible dust off from his white grown. “Looks like you want to trade something with me. Something else than the money. What are you up to?”

 

Sungjong looked at him with a satisfied smile. “Wao, I’m amazed by how you can read my mind. Yes, looking at how pretty you are, I have something in my mind that you can do for me to get the solution of the puzzle. But I have to get that kitty to join us too” Sungjong leer over to Myungsoo that suddenly stiffen up.

 

“Kitty?”

 

“Yeah, my little cute kitty”

 

Myungsoo didn’t want to live anymore.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoshh, my next chap is up!!! 

I don't know what i'm writing to though,, haha,, 

And happy belated birthday to our handsome Dr Lee Sungyeol and cute manly maknae Lee Sungjong!!!

i hope u like this chapter,, hehe

Oh, and please comment & enjoy reading!! =^_^=