Three

BAD

The road’s getting wider and more luxury vehicles accompanied their routes. It is obvious they were heading towards a big city. The surrounding was getting darker, people were out to play, many also strolling along the city right and left without purpose.

 

“Just tell me already haishh!”

 

Sungyeol was tired asking him the same question for the last 2 hours and he’s not lying that he’s getting frustrated over the jet black haired boy that driving the car almost too calmly in his own interest. Sungyeol hated when he almost sound like a kid whining to get his candy back.

 

“Could you keep quiet for a while? My brother’s sleeping! Hoya’s wounded too!” Myungsoo whispered.

 

Also Sungyeol was tired when he got nothing from the brat. He wanted to shout again, to reply with frantic character but failed and taken aback almost jerked from his seat. It was from Myungsoo that suddenly speed up a little to take over the - too-much-slowness - BMW car at the front but badly handling the steering and end up making Sungyeol almost collide towards him, that Myungsoo accidentally used his strength – his palm - to push Sungyeol’s face away. Myungsoo got a not so harsh slapped on his arm after that. Sungyeol continue struggled to keep his body in balance when Myungsoo drove like a madman and sleek off the road.

 

“Ya! Slow down! Are you trying to kill me?!” Sungyeol dearly hold his body still, one of his leg on the dashboard and his hand grasping hard on the seat with and other hand tighten his seatbelt, hoping he’ll arrived safely at least.

 

“Shut up little princess! I’m trying to save your here” Sungyeol noticed how Myungsoo’s slightly changed tone. He’s nervous Sungyeol could tell. And what Sungyeol predicted come true when there’s two black-tinted car was chasing them when he looked over the side mirror.

 

“! How the hell they find us?” Myungsoo cursed while his hand abruptly pulled to the left to sneak in the small pedestrian road.

 

People scared off and try to pry away immediately, body close to the wall with the honk sound Myungsoo gave when he passed crossed them. His right side mirror was gone – or literally crushed - when Myungsoo lost control; it was when the third black-tinted car suddenly showed up and came towards them. He daringly sped on and scratched – almost scrape off – the right side of the car to surpass it. Myungsoo sighed in relieve that they didn’t shoot, although he knew the car was bulletproof, he’s really not a long distanced fighter that he prefer to snapped that guys’ head off, instead of planted a bullet right into their head.

 

Sungyeol looked at the back and they still chased after them, and Sunggyu was awake while keeping Hoya’s hurt body still on the seat. They were going higher the hill and eventually hit a bump here and there that Myungsoo had no choice but going through them without pressing the break. Sunggyu had this difficult expression on his face, the one rarely shown in front of Sungyeol, over more than 20 years he’s being together with the butler.

 

“Myungsoo, turned right at that junction!” Sunggyu suddenly shout. A string of nervousness showed in his voice.

 

Myungsoo turned right immediately. The tyres screeched loudly, making his nervous heart beating faster. However, to no avail, there’s no road ahead, instead a cliff that he believed was high and nothing was down there except from a land filled with dust and he’s really thankful because Myungsoo managed to stop right at the cliff hanger.

 

Sungyeol didn’t managed to release his clenched heart when Sunggyu again shout.

 

“Just jumped!”

 

“Are you crazy Hyung?!” They both shouted back. “We don’t know what’s down there!”

 

“Just ing press the pedal and jumped off! We were almost out from the city. Hurry up!!!”

 

“Hyung!!!” Sungyeol didn’t care if he’s expressing the thought of same range with Myungsoo because he really believed they will never had a same frequency level, but Sungyeol just care about his life matter more.

 

“Hurry up!!!” Sunggyu grabbed Myungsoo’s shoulder hard, kind of reassuring Myungsoo that it’s fine and just trusted him but he didn’t had much time to explain.

 

Sungyeol screamed like a girl with all his might when Myungsoo – that stupid brother complex – boldly hit the pedal and towards the cliff with no hesitation at all. He soon faced with orange sky and –oh is that sunset? So beautiful- white clouds that outlined with a river that also stained by the sunset’s colour in a second, before they hit hard the water making white bubbled water splashed high.

 

Sungyeol always believed he would never die like this, but his judgement can’t be used when he’s in the yakuza family nevertheless.

 

They had some time and air, before the water sneaked in and crushed the cracked window with all the pressure. Myungsoo helped him out from the seatbelt and tried to open the door. But of course the door won’t open. Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol close to him, away from the cracked window.

 

“Help me kick this window open!”

 

Sungyeol had never really kicked a person, regardless of how bad he’d been brought up - the gangster style of his father – it’s the first time ever he used his whole energy on his feet. It’s really difficult fighting with pressure and when the cracked’s getting bigger that Myungsoo know it would crashed through them, his arm grasped Sungyeol’s body tighter and turned their body making his back facing the window. Myungsoo managed to slipped ‘hold your breath’ to his ear when in no time water suddenly rushed in with a break sound. It’s damn hurt for Sungyeol although he had Myungsoo taking the hard water pressure, sandwiched their bodies with the other side of car and he noticed how Myungsoo struggled to use his forearm at his back to put some barrier so he won’t hurt much.

 

The time the pressure become lesser, Myungsoo immediately pulled him out from the car and pushed their bodies up to the surface. But the surface seems too far compared with his short hold breath and Sungyeol didn’t have any skill to play who’s-holding-breath-longer game and automatically panicked. Myungsoo harsly - Sungyeol keep in mind that this kid never learn to handle people especially the Young Master gently – keep his body still by pressing his head to his chest and swim upwards faster.

 

Sungyeol managed to chock some water when they’re out and both his hand unconsciously clutched tightly on Myungsoo’s back, trying to keep him stable out of water because he momentarily forgot how to swim. He didn’t realised he’d been breathing through Myungsoo’s neck with half of his upper body leaning towards him, until he got his conscious mind back, where he abruptly jerked his body backward and almost loose his grip on Myungsoo but of course being grabbed by him in a flash.

 

“Just stay there you idiot” Myungsoo swim against the calm river. But it’s exhausting with Sungyeol’s weight on him and the nearest cliff was too far for them to reach within the near 15 minutes.

 

“I’ll climb at your back” Sungyeol suggested and accepted gladly by Myungsoo. It was less burdensome and a lot easier that way.

 

Sungyeol eyes searching for his butler and fighter that he missed when now he can clearly saw there’s none other than both of them above the water. “Myungsoo, where’s Hyung and Hoya?” Hand grasped tightly on Myungsoo’s chest and his own chest stick close to other’s back.

 

Myungsoo’s head ce at the back, checking maybe. “I don’t know. They better be safe”

 

“Better be safe?! Ya! He’s your brother! And there’s Hoya too. And he’s injured!”

 

“What do you want me to do then?”

 

“Find them!!!”

 

“I can’t! You are my first priority!”

 

“Let’s just go back and find them!”

 

“Not until I landed you on the ground!”

 

“I’m fine!”

 

“Your leg’s hurting is what you called fine?!!”

 

Sungyeol startled and jerked backwardly. He paused in a moment. “But… but Sunggyu Hyung is not up. Hoya too. And… and I can swim”

 

“You can swim??!!” Myungsoo turned immediately making Sungyeol lost his grasp and effectively making him down in the water.

 

Myungsoo grabbed his arm and pulled him up. “You said you can swim!!”

 

“How dare you let me go! Yeah, I can! But just a little” Sungyeol wipe his soaking wet face angrily. His hand and leg was slowly adapting to keep afloat.

 

“Then can you stay here while I go checking on them?” Myungsoo also slowly let go his arm.

 

Sungyeol confidently nodded.

 

“Just stay there. You’re dead if you’re not here when I come up” Myungsoo turned and dive into the water. Sungyeol could just opened his mouth, cannot barked back at the loss of Myungsoo.

 

However how can Sungyeol know that waiting is more torturing than finding them on his own? He’s worried. He’s damn worried. He can’t stop the fast beating of his heart that obviously not on the same wavelength with clear water. Myungsoo’s been in there for too long, and Sungyeol had a hard time contemplate whether to join him or not. But the water was scary down there and he really thinks if he’s really the real son of his yakuza father.

 

Sungyeol at last can breathe with ease when Myungsoo was finally up with his brother and Hoya. Both making Myungsoo busy to drag them towards Sungyeol.

 

“Just stay there!” when Sungyeol tried to swim towards them.

 

“You okay Hyung?”

 

“He’s okay. They were a bit behind when the water hit in the car. I suppose he don’t have many time to adjust Hoya and himself” Myungsoo suddenly handed him Sunggyu. Sungyeol perplexed a little but caught hold the tired Sungggyu in his arm nevertheless. “You said you can swim right? Bring him with you. I can’t with Hoya”

 

“You okay Hyung?” Again Sungyeol asked. His neck tugged backwards a little, to see his Hyung’s face properly, and checking whether he’s really okay.

 

“I’m okay Young Master, thank you. And also thank you for asking Myungsoo checked after us. We really appreciated it” Sunggyu smiled.

 

“It’s not a problem. We can’t lose the most important person in the House… yet” Sungyeol looked away blushed.

 

“Could you please be a little faster, little princess?” Sungyeol didn’t realised Myungsoo was already at the front with Hoya at his back.

 

“Ya! Could you at least get rid the princess thing?!” He pushed his long limbs upfront.

 

“It’s because you’ll be always be that”

 

“Ya!!!”

 

 

 

888

 

 

 

“But you guys kept so much from me, I can’t take it anymore! Why’s so hard to tell me?” Sungyeol sounded wounded.

 

They were at the side of the river, drying themselves off with the help of sun that already gone to other side of country, getting back their breath. , they were at loss how to get some help, all their phones were died soaked in the water for too long. And it’s freaking cold here.

 

“We act like this for your sake. Please understand us and wait until the time is right to tell you” Sunggyu’s voice soft, just like usual when he tried to coax him.

 

“I’m not a kid” He whined slowly.

 

Myungsoo at the side sighed. “We know. Hyung said you are the respectable senior at your university, I believe him. There’s nothing to do whether you’re a kid or not. Just wait for the time to come”

 

“Until when are you planning to hide it from me huh?”

 

All of them silenced and looked at each other. Sungyeol looked up, frustrated. He really can’t with these guys.

 

“And what was that about Hyung?” Sungyeol eyed Sunggyu. He tried to changed subject, that’s the least his butler will tell him right?

 

“What?”

 

“Yeah, why you purposely asked me to drown ourselves in the river? That was crazy!” Myungsoo add.

 

“Ahh, do you remember when I said that this city was special? Or rather weird?”

 

“No, you don’t tell me” Myungsoo perked his eyebrows confused.

 

“Ahh, my fault then” Sunggyu eyes met with Sungyeol in a flash before he stare at the front. “The city was ruled by a machines, or a robot if you want me to simplify it. This city was full with billionaires that want to escapes from the real world and want to be protected. All the forces out there can’t even find where these people were because this city was not even in the map.”

 

“You don’t even told me that the main House was out from our country”

 

“I don’t want you to know so much. It’ll be dangerous”

 

“So that from before was not them, but the robot? The police robot? Really? Woahh, they really looked like a human.” Sungyeol widen his eyes. Really, he only watched this kind of thing in a movie and it’s so exhilarating seeing a real one.

 

“So it’s full with people that want to run away?” Myungsoo said sarcastically. Sungyeol managed to give him a glare to shut him up.

 

“Yeah, you could say it like that. But they were armless, you know, to avoid the people from being hurt.”

 

“Why would they after us?”

 

“I… I don’t know”

 

“Wait, but what does it connected with us drowning in a river?”

 

“The river was already out from the city. They were hopeless when out from city that’s why they can’t bother to chase us after that”

 

“So literally they just chase us out from the city? Since they were armless and can’t kill us?”

 

“Yeah, that too. But I don’t think we’ll be alive too if we were caught”

 

“Or are we need to do something before, you know to get in this city? Like have a special passport or something?”

 

“No, we won’t need to do that. The city was full with CCTV that can scan people in and out the city. They would know our identity as soon as we enter this city. And of course we had already register our names and our people in the systems, our Master lives in the city”

 

“Haishh, how can we reach my dad like this? We even don’t know why they were chasing after us” Sungyeol ruffled his hair messily. Getting more frustrated with all the situation happen.

 

“I believe this has the matter with the gang that attacked us.” Myungsoo suddenly voiced out.

 

“What? No, I don’t think so. The security here was tight. Like three times more than in Seoul. They can’t easily hacked the system here. It’s impossible”

 

“Hyung, think. How could they know where the main House was? How was it possible the ing robots chasing after us if we were innocent?” Myungsoo backfired.

 

That leaved Sunggyu with a heavy sighed.

 

Sungyeol hated it when Sungyyu sighed like that, he meant, Sunggyu was really rarely sighed like that and it left him a bitter feeling. “This… Haihhh… we first need to think how we can get into the city first.”

 

“It’s your job Hyung” Sungyeol didn’t know why Myungsoo were angry right now, can’t he be at least considerate of his Hyung at a time like this?

 

They were surprised when Hoya was coughing at the back. Sunggyu immediately checking on Hoya. He bite his lips when Hoya cringed in hurt, he supposed he’s at fault that they don’t came out from the water faster. The bandage was damp with water and should be replaced soon. He’s worried the harmful bacteria will infect the wound.

 

“I’m sorry Hoya. We should worry about you more”

 

 “No… coughs… I’m sorry for being a burden to all of you. Young Master, I’m sorry.” Hoya’s enduring his cough with his palm to keep other’s calm. But Sungyeol really worry that he’ll soon vomit blood if they leave him untreated.

 

“No… Haish, Hoya. I’m grateful enough you’re alive.” Sungyeol dragging his tired body towards Hoya and grasped his hand, assuring him.

 

“Where are we Hyung?” Hoya hardly looked up at Sunggyu.

 

“We’re near the main House, but it seems that the patrolling robots doesn’t like us”

 

“We have to find a way out from this forest quick.” Myungsoo said while looking at the becoming dark thick forest two hundreds meter from where they were. He didn’t think they’ll be anybody that will live nearby, and the mosquitos were eating their bloods like a vampire since then.

 

“Is this the river at the south of the city?” Hoya tilted his head from Sunggyu’s lap and looked over at the river that swallowed their car while ago.

 

Both Sunggyu and Sungyeol nodded. “We lost the car, and… everything else in there.”

 

“Haishhh, I even lost my favourite blade in there!” Myungsoo scratched his back of head frustrated.

 

“I think I know where we have to go” Hoya said weakly.                

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi,, annyeong >~< !!!

I'm sorry that things getting longer than i thought,, & getting towards a weird directions??

Hahah,, idk, idk,, i think that's because i'm a weird person myself TT~TT

But whatever, being weird is good,, i think?? Gyahaha

Anyway, happy reading & please do comment,, ur comment was my food,, nom nom,, kyakkk!!!