Blind date.

Never Knew I Needed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: Blind Date

 

 

The tenth blind date. This would be the tenth blind date for Shinhye arranged by her dearest dad. Shinhye made a promise if she hadn’t settle down after the age of 25, her dad may arranged her for blind dates. And her dad had made her go to ten blind dates in just 6 months after she turned 26 on last winter.

 

The tenth blind date. If things didn’t go well this time, she decided to take a break from the blind date at least until she moved into her new workplace. She had met all kind of men on the nine blind dates before. Those men were just randomly picked by her dad thru friends and acquaintances, and she rejected each one of them. It’s not like she’s being picky or choosy, if she wants to settle down, at least she need someone that she could trust and rely on.

 

Someone like her own dad. She’s been looking for the trait in each guy she met during the blind date, but none of them had it. Most of them only fell for her beauty and some of them only wanted the status as the Congressman’s son-in-law.

 

So the tenth blind date, Shinhye had been looking forward for it. Since her dad said this man was choose by himself and he knew this guy, Shinhye was wondering who was him. Whoever he is, she hoped he won’t disappoint her since her dad had a really high hope on him.

 

Shinhye took a glance on her watch since she arrived 30 minutes early. She hated people wait for her, so she preferred to wait rather than made people wait for her. Since it was still early, she put on some lipstick after ordering a glass of water from the waiter.

 

“Park Shinhye?”

 

Shinhye almost jumped with the unknown voice from her back as she smeared the lipstick on her cheek. Oh, did her blind date came earlier too?

 

“Ah Park Shinhye!” the owner of the voice revealed his face with a happy smile plastered on his handsome face.

 

“Oh, Jung Yonghwa!” she gasped in shocked to see the familiar face again.

 

“Wah, Shinhye ah, it has been awhile,” Yonghwa grabbed a chair and took a seat next to her without hesitating. “How many years have it been? Nearly 6 years right?”

 

“6 years,” she was still in shock to see her best friend that had lost contact for 6 years was now in front of her eyes.

 

“Yah, who thought I would saw you here. What are you doing here anyway? Look at you, so pretty, with make up. You’ve finally grown up to become a lady,” his fine fingers wiped away the smeared lipstick stains on her cheek.

 

“Look at you, you’ve aged.”

 

Well nothing much changed on Yonghwa. His hair was still dark and fluffy. His bunny-teeth-smile was still there when he first greeted her. His eyes were still shining brightly. Except yeah, he aged a little with little wrinkles at the edge of his eyes when he smiles.

 

“Aged but becoming more handsome, right?” Yonghwa always boast around about his handsome face. “How are you?”

 

“I’m all fine. I finally have my own studio and art gallery.”

 

“Ah yes, I saw you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter