Chapter 2

My Tutor Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the Starbuck that near around my campus on where I was teaching them. “He could be around here?” I started to wait for him in the front of the Starbuck restaurant meanwhile inside my bag had 4k in it.

 

“Okay, someone wearing an uniform clothe around her age would be toter around this place and creamy-brown hair with thick lips on it would be reveal on our sight first” What kind of person was that? Thick lips? A Brazilian! Aish, did I just going to meet a foreigner that idiot with English?

 

“Ahh, dummy!” I scratches my head and impatiently stomped my feet childishly. “I’m tired for this, I’m going to get my drink with him or not!”

 

I just gently walked into the store restaurant with my annoying face that already gloomy because of the waiting and crossed my arms. No one could saw my gloomy face either. I guess so?

 

“Do you need something Miss?”

 

I stand in the front of the counter and the waiter was already greeted me with the wide smiled that they had. I started to say something and one thing that came up in my mind was…

 

“Coffee please” I said with my sweet smile.

 

The waiter’s already nodded and I kept moving on to get my seat but..

“Miss you forget to pay it first!” She shouted and with that, I was pretty shocked with her loud voice.

“Oh!” I turned my body and without noticing my hand was swinging up to the air until it hit the man beside me.

I was startled when saw a guy was trembling by my hit and never thought that my slap could make his cheek getting a red mark of my hand!

 

“I-I’m s-sorry~”

“Ouch!” He moaned with his husky voice that could felt the pain. Oh my god, did I was that strong.

“Hey, wait a minute~” I frowned my forehead, he is wearing an uniform, creamy-brown hair and his thick plump lips who was catching my eyes first and most of all, he is not Brazilian! I gulped my saliva when he look at me with his furious looking.

“What!” He said while holding his cheek.

“Uhmm, a-are you Kim Seokjin?” I said it with my shaky voice.

His face turned to confuse, I knew it because he was frowning deeply. Like he was suspicious by something about me.

“Y-Yeah, how do you know my name? A-Are you a stalker. If yes…. Please go, I don’t have any interest with you” he said arrogantly.

What the heck was that!

“W-What? Ugh no!” Like I have any interest with you too! Geez, arrogant weirdo!

“Then…” He raised his brows on me.

That’s make me into the real world again.

“Oh, there is something that we need to talk”

 

 

**
We’re sat and already got the save for the empty table, I was patiently drum my knees and bit my down lips. This is uncomfortable! I said in silent and didn’t dare to look at his irritated face. Geez, this guy! He crossed his arms and stick his own tongue out just for playing with his drink.

“So, how do you know me?” He said and sip his drink. Oh gosh, who is this guy!

He play with his straw and then, blew it until his water spread on me.

“Ugh!” I quickly fix my dress and then, put my calm again.

“Haha, the water splash!” He laughed at me with his cute smiled that he have. Even he have those smiled but he doesn’t have any manners with a girls. That is why, every girl will run away from this…. Hmmm.. Kiddo!

“Ugh, stop it!”

“I can’t!” Huh what! “Did you see your face! It’s priceless!” He laughed at me! How dare him. Ugh, whatever. Just calm down!

“Okay listen here, I don’t want any…..” I look at him was playing his drinking again. “Those..” I mention his childish side. Never thought this guy could be this weird?

“Hmmm” He nodded but still didn’t care about what was just I said to him earlier. His eyes was just focused on his drink. I shook my head in frustrated and hope that it didn’t bothered me at all.

“Okay, we need to make it quickly. First, this is about Jiyeon~~”

He started to threat me by his amuse expression. “My Ji, where is she? Where is she!” He yelled, grabbed my arms and shook whole of my body until the dizzy came through my mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter