Chapter 4

My Tutor Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, It’s 7 am and I could believe my sleepy eyes couldn’t handle the sun ray. “Oh my goddddd!” I groan and closed the window by slide the curtain. “Ahh, much better!” I smiled while my messy hair was covering all over my face. I lie again in the bed and pull up my sheet but that’s not long after my alarm made some sound.


“Ugh, come one!” I groan, waking up and hit the clock pin harshly. “Okay, what next?” I raised my brows and waiting for the next things that going to disturb her sleeping beauty. 1 minutes already left.


“Okay good” Made a quickly movement by lying down and shut my eyes.


“YAH EUNJUNG-AH, ARE YOU IN THERE!”


What the heck! There’s no point by sleeping again when there is someone calling me this time! I sighed and Lil a bit depressed about it. I’m going to the front door on where the visitor was already knock my door harshly. It could make an earthquake sound.


“Yah, coming-coming!” I run to the door quickly and grabbed the doorknob without hesitated about the person who was coming. I gently open the door


“Good morning~” I startled.


“Hello there Jungie!” Seokjin made a biggest smiled to greet me. I thought it was suppose to be me but I’d just standing there, speechlessly!


“S-Seokjin?”


“That’s not what am I going to expect when I’ve got to see you” Seokjin smiled at me again while made some lightly chuckled. “Oucha!” He said childishly while covering his face and then make a peek a boo things!


“W-Wait, w-what are you doing here, h-how do you know my address and first and for most, w-why are you knocking my door harshly in this early morning?” I said while scratched my messy hair.


“We’re talk about that later. I think you should take a bath first” I look at myself, I just wearing my pajamas when I’m going out and It was embarrassing when I wear the unicorn with color pink on it. He’s must be laughing on me right now!


“None of your business!” I pout my lips and crossed my arms.


“None of my business? Excuse me!” Seokjin just made a teasing startled.


“What?”


“I can see clearly a white liquid was stick on your right cheeks” He chuckled and I made a quickly closed the door.


Oh my god, how can I not see that coming! I was exhausted last night maybe because of that I was made some horrible liquid things that he’s just said. I can’t even said those word. Ugh!


“Yah, Eunjung ah!” Seokjin screamed while knocking. “I’m just kidding about that” but he laughed about it. Geez, this guy!


“Just go away, I’ll meet ya at the same place that we’ve met yesterday!” I yelled at him. Lucky that he’s understand and then~


“Okay, just make it quickly will ya!” Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter