Chapter 3

My Tutor Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already late, dark is already going to end this soon and I didn’t know how could that happened, maybe because this curse money that I have in my purse right now. Too much spending my time by buying a shoe and dress. Ugh, girl stuff!


But something bothered in my mind, my feeling and also my ity (just in case) because I had a feeling that I was being followed by someone behind me. M-Maybe it w-was Seokjin. He’s not bluffing about regretting stuff that he’s said to me earlier.


Oh lord, please help me for my own sake. I still want to get marry but how do I get that when there’s someone was trying to be a psycho around me.


“Stay calm Jungie” I took a deep sigh and then let it out. I gently walked out from my office and go straight into a parking lot on where I was put my car.


At first, I thought it was just my worry feeling that playing in my mind already about being following but when I turned my head to look at the back… I-I s-saw some s-shadow.


My eyes gone wide, my jawline was dropping out and without thinking properly, I was screaming and running like an idiot girl.


“Arghh, there’s a killer!” I screamed and hit a few pillar that standing in front but it didn’t bothered me at all because if we’re in that situation, we had to think properly about choosing the pain or being murder! That What was I thinking.


I couldn’t get to see the ‘shadow’ properly because I was totally freaking scared that time and I hope that I will not see it again.


When I was running, I didn’t knew that my heels was stepping into banana skin. Oh my god, I step into banana and I didn’t laughed how funny that was but that’s not the worst part, the worst part in that situation that time is my brand new heels was already broken. Ugh!


But, I just realized that I was forgetting something. I-It was the shadow. I gently turned my head to look at my back but finally my eyes gone wide, my throat is drying and I could felt that my body was trembling in fear because there’s a shadow person standing, looking at me and holding some stuff, I don’t know what it is because I can’t see it properly. M-Maybe t-that was a knife. Is he wanted to kill me already? I mention one name that time and it playing in my mind. “Seokjin”


“S-Shadow?” It funny though to think that when I’d made a sound for calling the person standing in front me a shadow. I chuckled at first but started to panic after he’s made some movement to get closer to me.


I’m trying to get up but failed after my legs feel hurt because that fault and I blame on that banana about this!


“P-Please, g-go away from me!” I said in my shaky voice and begging for him to get away from me but failed after he’s getting near at me.


I don’t know how to describe the whole situation that time, I could only think about death and lonely.


“Please, d-don’t kill me!”


“Shut up!” He’s yelled at me.


That voice, that husky voice. Kinda annoying but I know that voice. It’s…


“S-Seokjin?” I don’t know if I should feel relieved after saw his face but he’s suppose the one that I should scare though because he gave me his serious gaze this morning. Uhmm, b-but I don’t know why. He looks desperate that time.


“S-Stay away from me Seokjin!” I throw the banana skin at him.


“Yulk, what are you doing down there and running away like an athletic girl that join an Asian competition!” He dodge the banana and then, crossed his arms while pouting his lips like a kid.


“W-Why are you chasing me!” I yelled while shaking.


His eyes was made a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter