Chapter 1

My Tutor Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello everyone, my name is Eunjung Ham. You may know that I am going to be your tutor!” I standing in front of the class with my great posture that led everyone glare at me.


My name is Ham Eunjung, I am Korean and also very fluent with English language since I was a kid but now it’s different because I’m going to be 20, I have my own job as a tutor and teach them as well about English! But I’ll might bad with taking care of my temper? Because I’ll be a serious person when it is include with English!


“Any questions?” I was walking around to each other table with my full of grace and slow a bit but none of them could understands about English. I took a deep breathe a bit and release it fully with my sweet kind of smile was reveal before they’re started to smile.


“I-I h-have” she said in Korean accent and I heard that was going to be shaky because of the nervousness. I crossed my arms and standing back to my table before turned back to see them in the front.


“What is it?” I said in calm voice in Korean accent but had a lot of deep mean that might scared everyone.


“I-I was wondering if you teach us, are there might be a chances to us for improve our English very well?” She said in scared tone.


Something was suspicious about that girl as I saw her bit her down lips and her eyes was not looking at me, even once!


“Why are you asking me like that?” I said in serious tone and my expression also gloomy!


She was a bit startled. “N-No no no, I was just wonde~” I’m not letting her finished her sentences after I knew that she was just looked at me as a low with my own skills. No, I’m not going to show them how weak am I? I’m a tutor right? Why I need to be weak. After all, I suppose to be a King that’s going to govern all of the weak IQ student right here and most of the important things to remind, this is my class!


I placed my hand in the table harshly and fast until all of them were startled and became more silent. No one could underestimate with my own skills!


“You’re just underestimate about me, right!”


“Eeeghh, n-no?”


“STAND IN YOUR CHAIR AND CARRY YOUR THINGS FOR 1 HOUR OF OUR CLASSES!” I shouted and the girls was quickly followed my order and oh, she nodded her head as well in faster. She’s must be that scared.


“So, anyone else want to ask some question?” I smiled at the whole classes and back to be a cute nature kind again.


“NO!” Everyone were shouted in English language and I just did the first step of learning. That’s a good things to be out of temper.


“Great, lets get start!” I said in proudly as I saw them were terrifying by my own worst lesson but it’s might be work to teach any student in this way. I guess?

 

**
My shift is going to be end soon, my student were also getting tired by my lesson because I can see clearly that their eyes were getting sleepy, they also too much yawned and some student were sleeping the time I was teaching them at the back.


I’m also exhausted for this day. Maybe I was overwhelmed about this teaching things. I should just end this for today.


I put my stuff in my bag and stood up from my chair while face the whole students.


“Okay class, this is the end for~” Before I could finished my sentence, their already rushed to get out from the class and clear their stuff from the table before I could speak it clearly.


“Today?” At least, they clean their tables before gone. Phew, my luck for today. See them tomorrow!


“Hmmm, I was being left behind again” I let out of my sigh alone in empty room just a fan on the ceiling was be heard.

 


**
Walking on the corridor and pass all of the students was the same things that I did everyday, it just looks like my routine that I did on this morning like walking on the streets alone. Yup alone, I am 20 years (soon) old but still doesn’t get any partner life or good to be hear is boyfriends.


I think I have a good looking that easy to trick any other guy but I don’t know why that would be so hard for me. I try to let out of my beautiful side to them but their started to run away from me like they just saw a ghost was trying to confess it’s feeling.


“Ugh!” I screamed but just me the one who was heard that. I guess, I’m always being alone. I sigh again and make my movement quickly.


My routine is getting weird a bit. Hmm No, I mean there is something different today but what is it?


“JUNGIE!”


I heard a loud screamed was coming from the door glass of exit. I quickly lifted my head to look in front of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter