Ch.Running Man pt 5

SNSD Variety show with BOY Groups

Good-looking family's side:

After the done the first mission, they quickly went to the next station which is the pirate ship.

The quickly complete their mission and went to the last one.

They arrived at the ring of fire

"Congratulations for completing the last two mission in such a short time, however the third mission will be not as easy as the two missions before, you will ride the ring of fire while singing in the microphone that we set on different places of the structure, you will have to pick a number and get the exact score by singing.*

" Wait can you tell me the other groups' mission, because I have a feelingthat the missions you gave us is the most tiring ones, I think that only our mission requires running." Jaesuk complained.

"The other group has the same level as yours, some of them have to depend on luck, we make sure every group is doing the same level. So please don't complain and aboard the ride please.*

Yoona was just looking blankly at the camera.

"Yoona are you angry?"

"No~"

She try to control her facial expression.

They got on the ride with Woohyun and Yoona sitting next to each other and with Jaesuk in the front. 

Their score is 84,the song they chose to sing is Loveable by Kim Jungkook.

They tried but failed for the first time, but keep on failing till the 8th try, they finally passed.

The production re hand them a mission card.

"Please go to xxxxxxxxx royal ball ."

"Thank you eeveryone for supporting us through our mission!"

The three politely thank their fan who have been watching over them today.

They just head toward the next destination.

Cute family's side:

"Ok so you have come to the famous zoo in Busan.Your mission is to be able to see the interactions that we assigned, the animal you will need to look at is flamingos, white tigers, and the giraffe.Now please decide which one of you is going to which animal.*

"Kids, apps will take the risk of dealing with the white tigers, L would you mind doing the flamingos, since the giraffe may beeasier for Seohyun who is wearing the long dress."

"Arrasoyo apps, we should quickly held off to the mission and complete it. Fighting!"

"Fighting!"

Bubeing the gentlemen, L and Jongkook help Seohyun to the giraffe station.

"Thankyou, now better held off to your own, and let us have our reunion at the front gate of the zoo."

After the boys left,Seohyun listen to her mission, which is take the picture when the she can see 4 full bodies of the giraffes.

She waited, waited and waited, after what seem to be like 8 minutes, she finally spot 4 giraffe standing close, she took the picture, and completed her mission. 

With the the help of the production team, she headed back to the front gate where she was given her mission, she waited for L and Jongkook who have yet to return because of their mission.

While L....

"Aish, how is making a heart with others a difficult thing to do?"

Without him realizing it, his Myungsoo side came out.

Just between his murmuring, the flamingos made a heart.

Thank to his quick witted brain,he was able to notice it and took picture of it and succeed his mission.

He quickly head back to where Seohyun is waiting.

"Noona!"

"L!"

They excitedly jump around forcompleting the mission.

"Appa hasn't come yet?"

"Let us wait for him."

Jongkook,being the Mr.Capable has also finished his mission and held back for his kids.

They got the same mission card as the Good-looking family and held off to the mission team.