Ch. Running man pt 1

SNSD Variety show with BOY Groups

Snsd's side:

"Girls, running man's pd invited you to the show, now quickly get dressed."

"What?! Running Man? Invited us to the show?"

"Yep, after some weeks, the pd want us on again, without letting the running man members knowing it, they invited us secretly."

"Are we just invited just because they want the show's rating to be higher?" Hyoyeon ask while the others freeze.

"Yah! Why would say that, of course it is because they miss like we missed them." Sooyoung counterattack her statement.

"Anyway, manager oppa is there any other guest other than us?" Taeyeon questioned the manager.

"You'll only know once you arrived there." The manager smile weirdly.

"Bwoya~ You're so mean, can't you even tell us if there is or not?" Tiffany complained.

"No, absolutely not."

"Fine, just be that way, no need to tell us." Yuri surrender.

"Just because we're a group of kids, he doesn't even pity us." Yoona fake crying.

"Yah~, its not like that-"

"Unnies, stop troubling oppa, let's just follow him."Seohyun fix the problem for their manager.

"Maknae, you're no fun to be with if you follow what he choose." Sunny pouted.

"Thanks Seohyun, now let's board the car and go."

Snsd members sit in different cars according to age orders.

Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany and Hyoyeon sit in the black car, while Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun ride in the white car.

Infinite's side:

"Manager hyung, is it true, we're going to be on the show running man, today?" Sunggyu being the leader asked.

"Ah, I forgot to inform you guys about that."

"What time is it?"  Woohyun making sure.

"It's start at 1:30, oh you guys only have 30 minutes left, better go change.

Without even listening to manager, they all rushed to there room and changed.\

"Hyung We're done." Hoya telling their manager.

~On the car

"Sungjong, Woohyun and Sungyeol ,since its your first time on running man, just act calmly."

"Arraso Hyung why do you keep on nagging, we understand the rules, we watch running man before, so why bother telling us?" Woohyun said with an irritated tone.

About 1:30 now~

Running man members arrived one by one to the place.

"Oh its good to see you guys after a week." Yoo Jaesuk commented after being the first one to arrive.

A precense followed him.

"Oh Hyung, good to see you here already."

"Aish!!! Kim Jongkook, why do always have to appeared."

"Wae, Hyung I'm a cast after all."

"Oh Jaesuk, Jongkook, you're here?"

"Hyung, why are wearing sunglasses, it's not cool."

"Why are being like this, it's my freedom."

"Hyung Annyeongsayo."

"Oh Gary and Haha, Song Jihyo is here too."

"Oppa annyeong."

"Noona, hyung annyeongsayo."

"Ah, Kwangsoo, always make my mood bad."

"Hyung, why are you only treating me like this?"

"It's what you deserve."

"Hyung, I'm a human too."

"Ok stop quarelling, let's welcome the guest."

"Please come out!"

*background music:Snsd-party."

"Woah Snsd! Yay!"

"Annyeong oppas, unnie." Taeyeon walk infront of the males then to Jihyo and they hold hands.

"Wow, daebak, able to see snsd only after4 weeks, it is really lucky."

"hehe, it's not true, being on running man is a honor to us, since we like this show a lot."

"Ok, the next guest.

*background music: Infinite-bad

"INFINITE!!!!"

"1,2,3 annyeongsayo, Infinite immida."

"Hello, hello, having two really popular and busy idols joining us today make me really happy, the rating will certainly increase."

*Laughing*

"But what is the theme today? Why are these guests wearing hot, uncomfortable suits and dresses, I mean if you only make us wear it, it would be fine, but asking these superstar wearing it on a hot summer day would be too over, we'll get anti-fans." Jongkook joked.

*Today the theme is family together. You will be divided into group of seven, while wearing these clothes you will be accomplishing different missions at seven different places,and the last mission will be at the same place, with all the items you cllected, to see which family is the best. Running man members will be the parents while Infinite and Snsd will be the children.The winning team will get golden rings."

"Okay now, please tell us the groups."

*we'll show the groups on the screen, turn around"

*Group one is....

 Yoo Jaesuk                                     +                         Im Yoona                    +                          Nam Woohyun                                                       =Good-looking family

"*Clap Clap* Good choice, you chose the right name for us." Jaesuk walk toward Yoona and Woohyun standing between them.

"Aish, don't lie, I admit that Yoona and Woohyun are good looking but not hyung, it is supposed to be two seperated teams."

Jaesuk walk out pointing to Jungkook," Why are being like this, it has been a long time since I standing next to good looking people, at least let me be proud."

"*Laugh* He want to be proud once. hahahahaha."

"I'm fine with you laughing, but Woohyun look a bit surprised. Woohyun ,do you think that I'm not handsome."

"Anniyo, I respect hyung a lot, and I think that you are handsome, but I shouldn't be the one in here, it should be L."

"Ah, L is handsome but you are also handsome. "

"Thank you."

*THe next group.......

Kim Jong-kook Goes Full Force With His Support For His Manager’s ...

Kim Jongkook               +                       Seo Joohyun               +              Kim Myungsoo                                      =Cute Family

"Now, that I think L does fit in the cute family while Woohyun should stay in the good looking family."

"I'm happy that I'm cute, but I'm not happy with one thing."

"What is it L."

"My real name is being exposed. IT is quite embarrassing.":

"I think it is fine, but how is Kim Jongkook cute?"

"Hyung I'm cute no matter what."

*Third group......

Dresses

Kang Gary                       +                        Kim Hyoyeon                  +                  Jang Dongwoo                                  =Dancing Family

"Aigoo, pairing me up with these healthy kids make me feel old."

"Gary hyung, would you mind performing with them . like popping."

"Yeah."

*Start dancing*

"Wow that is a great perfromance.

"Good job."

"Group four..........

Lee Kwangsoo                        +                   Choi Sooyoung                      +             Lee Sungyeol                                        =Tall Team

"It not fair, they really tall, I think they have the tallest record as a group, even if six people add together, we will never over power them."

"Then you grow taller yourself."

"I don't want to."

"But it is my first time seeing a group this tall."

"It cool to me."

*The fifth group...............

Ji Suk Jin

Ji SukJin                             +                            Kim Taeyeon                                         +               Kim Sunggyu                                                 =Elder Family

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, elder family."

"PD nim, you make us sound so old."

"We assign you because you are the eldest of all."

"No one can add to their age."

"Yah, making us elder family make us weak."

*Sixth group.............................

   

Song Jihyo                      +                   Lee Sungjong                             +                                 Lee Soonkyu                                         = Childlish Family

"How come we are childlish?"

"That just the way you, are because you aren't that tall, so people mistaken you as a kid."

"I think I'm about to cry."

"Pd, you seriously make me upset.:"

*The last group.............

love the way she dresses up her clothes are

Ha Donghoon               +              Kwon Yuri                         +           Lee Howon                +                   Hwang Miyoung                              =Fierce Family

"Oh, Haha-ssi."

"Yeah hyung."

"Good luck on taking care of three children."

"Thank You."

"Haha-ssi, are you happy."

"Yes, thank you for letting me taking care of three people."

*Now we finished grouping, we have to go to the next destination, please go into the car with your family name on it and the mission card would be in the car. Now start."

Everyone quickly board with their team and set off.

Good-Looking family sides:

"Yoona is older than Woohyun by one year right?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Then can I call you Yoona, since I want to be an oppa."

"Sure."

"Woohyun this is your first time on running man right."

"Yep."

"Just relax and do what they told us."

Cute family's side:

"L, is it true that you are really quiet?"

"I just don't feel like talking a lot."

"What about Seohyun?"

"I rarely talk, but I'm only comfortable around my unnies."

"Ok, I may be nagging a lot, but I hope you can listen to me."

"Sure."