changes

secretary or

the next day,i aweke with a loud groun ... weekend have been amazing i got a peacefull sleep and wonderfull dream.. but today is monday and i have to go to work.. argghhhh i really hate this ... however i still manage to get off my bed and get really to office... after the last touch .. i got inte my car and start my journey to office... as i got there... a bundle of curiosity hit me when i saw all the co worker gather at and keep congrate suga and a girl beside him.. damn it.. that girl is really pretty, how can she manage her self to get that type off skin.. this curiosity become begger .. so i decide to ask what up and what that freaking pretty girl interwide her hand with my boyfriend...

"Good morning sir and..."

"oh call me suzy, i'm his fience to be" what her shock hit me.. i can't even see suga face so i decide to just set my eyes toward the floor... 

"and who you are"

"oh .. sorry my bad, i'm hana, mr yoongi secretary" realizing it's gonna be weird if i don't congrate them.. i keep talking

"and congratulation ... you two such a sweet pair i have ever see.. you must suit each other and mske a good heir" i say with a chuckle and a fake smile in odder to hide my true feeling and a cracked voice...

on the entire conversation .. he don't even bother to look at me... when i stole a glance towards the pair, their are firlting with each other and he seems like enjoying that moment.. not like before.. where he put a totally annoyed face that make me feel in ease.... i swear that my tear will droop if i wait any longger.. so i decide to take my leave and resuming my work while each other keep on flirting... when i sat on my chair i put ,my palm to cover my face its like a 1000 knife stable on my chest... i feel like to cry hard but... i don't want to ruin my make up... i keep in my mind that its must be a reasons... so i upset myself with a lot off work...when i look to the clock.. it's show 3:27.. its 3 minute more for a meeting so i decide to go and call the boss early in case he forget eventhougt i'm pretty sure he's not.. as i open then door.. or course without knock because i use to it.. and regret it because what i saw is suga and suzy was so deep into the kiss... i was left there speachless untill suzy saw me and brooke the kiss then ask me what did i want..

"soory, i should knock the door first, anyway mr yoongi need to go to meeting room about.." ilook at my watch before continue my sentense

"now"

he then grap his note then smile to suzy innocently and walk toward the meeting room... on the way to meeting room in was so clueless... i want a explanation but it's seems like he did'n have any.... i don't even know whta should i ask but still i manage to say

"wh.."

"sorry"

i don't even finish my sentence when he just cut me and disappear to that ing meeting room... i will praise my own self for not crying at this moment...

 

 

 

 

author note:i want to finish this but i gota an extra class... sorry to the error... comment are please....