final

secretary or

whe i awake i saw a very familiar sight but it's not my room.. my eyes widen when i heard a very familiar voice ... when i look to my right.. i saw suga with his showlen red teary eyes... as i saw him... i know where i am... i stand suddebly.. ignoring his  shock expresion.. saying i'm sorry and turn to walk but it really hurt because the headache won't leave me alone... before i can make my third step.. he grap my hand and ask where am i going..

"home.. i need to go home.. jungkook is alone and i don't deserve to be here... and i really don't know why am i here... i'm sorry"right after i turn... he pull me then push me to the bed... he suddenly hug me... i try my best to push him away... i can't fall in his trap for a second time,,

"mr yoongi let me go.. i have to go"

"hana please.. don't call me that... call me suga like you use to do...and please son't leave me alone"

"mr yoongi please i have to leave"

" no you can't... and i'm so ing sorry with everything.. i know i'm hurt you... but i don't have a choice.... i try to explain to you but you do know i'm with those words ... i do want you... it's do hust me and... i was so stupid to call you a .. plesase don't leave me and stay by my side like before can't you... please don't say it's too late because i know i'm never late and i do know you still love me"

"i do... i do love you and you never late" a smile curl at his lips

"but... i don't want it anymore... i know you are with word .. that why i give you pleanty time to explain.. but you never do... and you make it clear last time that  i don't deserve you... and.. on that moment... i realise... it'r were sooo true.. how can a that work as a secretary be with the most prefect guy in the world.. that nonsense... and... of course my love were nothing... i'cant deny it i still have a feeling towards you that why i don't want to be with you... its hurt because you will never be mine... "

i sais broke the hug and walk away..

"plus i don't want to be a secret anymore... i want who can protect me no matter what happen.. nt someone that see in as a in his eyes,," before i can get out off that apartment.. he drag me to his car... and drove to i don't know where he plan to go...

"what are you doing??"

"make you mine"

then it's was a silent the whole way untill i realise it's was his mansion.. he drag me to the living room and was face with his parents

"mom,dad i don't want marry with suzy.. she will be my brigde.. we have been inlove for 3 years and today was aou anniversary.. please on againts us becouse if you do.. i will left the home as well... and you don't have any heir anymore.."

seriosly i was shocked and keep saying sorry because.. who plan this and i was so suprise that he still remember our anniversary.. and oh god.. i feel like i was dreaming.. but still it's  imposibble... just look at mrs min face i know what going to happen..then she open

"your ... what..."

"why would you leave??? you don't have to engagement with suzy if you bring her earliar"

all of us were shock with what mr min was saying... 

"she will be our daughter in law.. not suzy.. don't try to deny it because... it's was you before you be my wife.. you also my secret secretary love"

listen to mr minagain make ma and suga in peace...and smile to each other while mr min kiss mrs min forehead... seeing that olderly couple.. suga did the same to me..and say

 

"let's life together untill eight generasion"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author note: plese comment if you need the seqeul or an explanation on suga side...