offer

secretary or

that day.. i was allow to go home.. when i'm enter home...jungkook immedietly come and hug me...

"what happen"i ask try to not sobbing because bi was crying like crazy all the way home...

"i got a job.. iknow you not allow me to do that but please... i need to stand with my own feet even i kown you will be mine.."

"  still no" he break the hug and look toward me

"what happen" he ask worriedly .. maybe cry all the way home not a good idea...

"nothing" i said coldly and walk past him... another failure... he grip my wrist 

"noona what happen" he sound almost like try to not yelling... when no answer coming out from my mouth

"JUNG HANA WHAT ING HAPPEN " i only cry at her chest and he sofly cares  my hair... 

"i want quit my job... i can't stand with it anymore.." its was all the thing that i say and jungkook don't want to know about anything else... *that my though besause he do not asking anymore..* he lift me to the sofa with bride style... he always do that when i was too lazy to walk.. we chuddle there untill i fall asleep..

i wake up when jungkook shook my body and ask me get a shower because he already cook the dinner..

i do as he told... when we having our dinner..

"if you really want quit just do it... and don't think too much about me... i'm a man"

he say with a smile... the assuring one..

"not about you, about noona don't want to starving.. huhhh" i sigh...

"then make apply to the other company first" what a brilliant idea..

"yeah... i will try it" i said while smiling becaose i can see the way to escape from this creepr situation....

 

 

 

 

 

 

after that day... i got alot off cursing, and and.. huhh... i don't know.... it's really my mistake???? after that moment... they don't call me by my name instead they call me ... and i was thinking... maybe i really a because,,.. the male worker keep trying to me... seriously... don't they have some respect to me... i con't even protect my self..because ... every time i try to my tear will come down because off their worlds...

"what are you trying to do, get off from me"

"shut up , can't you just treat me how you treat that boss... i was sure that enought to pay you"

for this time i was crying hard untill j hope come and help me get off from those jerk with a punch right in the face....i was sufforing a lot... 

it was untill this day... i was so happy because i can get rid off all this... i got an offer from MAA company to be a secretary there.. and i want that offer to much...so today i walk into MR YOONGI office and sent him my sent my resignt paper..

"Mr yoongi , do you have a free time??" he nod.. i must a really because i don't even deserve his look.. i don't care anyway.. i put the paper on his desk and he take in... after he read it .. he look at me...

"whatt does it's mean???"

"i want to"

"why"

"the offer quite good"

"so"

"i will take the offer"

"you can't"

"but, i do have a right to choise my work plase"

"you what?? "

"..."

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? COME AND GO WHEN YOU WANT TO IS IT MONEY CASE???? THEN TAKE IT *throw the money right into my face*... ... if you still want to leave .. yes you may.. but i will never let you nor your brother life in peace.. you know me... now get out..." he said...and my gaze are fix to the carpet all the time.. trying hard to not crying... when i grab the doorknob.. h3e call me and i turn my body but... only to be throw with the paper... 

"take it with you"

i end up crying hard in the bath room.. huhh crying again.. i'm sick off it... then i wake to my desk and take a painkiller becourse of the sudden mindgrain... before the painkiller do his work... i was call to that ice.. as i enter the room all of thinf are spinning and i saw a figure before everythinngs went dark