life

secretary or

"HANA COME INTO MY OFFICE NOW!" that big boss call me 6throw the fon... as i enter the office i saw min yooni aka suga smiling like crazy.. sometimes i really can't predict this guy.. one minute ago he is such a strict boss and another hour he is my lovely boyfriend.. has i mention him as MY BOYFRIEND??? yes i did.. we have been in love for almost 2 year and we do it in secret... in case you wonder why we keep it as a secret and if its hurt.. because of obviosly our background are totally different and yes it is.. in fact alot... i always get jealous when a girls are around him and try to seduce him .. but nothing can i do ... becouse i'm just a SECRETARY in other eyes... and her mother always mention about how his future wife should be like *OBVIOSLY DIFFERENT FROM ME*  make me sooo... the only help me toget rid off this jealousy is his never show any interest in those flithing girls..

seeinghim like that i know i should lock the the door... iknow what he want but i will play dump this time... i make my way toward his desk and say

"yes boss"

"ohh cone on.. don't play that trick this time"

"pardon me"

"baby, you know what you should call me when you only with me and don't play dump, you do know how much i hate it" he says with annoyed face..

in fact,i also can't hold to play this game any longer.. so i just walk to him and hug in and

"what can i help you honey" I ask seducingly

"that's my baby" he say while i just chuckle

"don't forget about tomorrow "he say

"of course i won't" i say while breaking the hug.. tomorrow we going to spent time together in a apartment that he bought for us.. we use to spent our weekend together in that aparrtment.. but we already miss our date  about 3 times because off his work and i really looking forward for this time...after breaking the hug i sat on his desk while holding our hand and chatting a bit before i resume my work...

 

the day we spend time cuddle at the sofa while watching movie... then we take our lunch and cuddle again. but don't miss understand, we never had ,,  so far that we have do just a kiss .. a french kiss to be specific... i really not into thing and i'm still .. i only having with my husband not my husband to be....he also okay with it.. because he fine love not the partner

while i was so into the movie his phone rang, he take a leave to answer his phone and he come back with a guilty face... i know what this mean so i say it first before he can say anything... 

"you have to go right??? it's ok.. just go, i will finish the movie and go home later since i still have to finish my paper work" i say while my eyes still fixx on the tv... ireally hate this.. if he saw my eyes.. he propbably can see the annoyed into my eyes.. so to cover up and i really don't want him to be soorry becouse i suppose to be an understanding girlfriend...

"sorry baby, mother is calling me home" he say while kiss my forehead and take his leave.... i was there alone and not inm the mood to wacth the movie anymore.... so do i take my leave...