Chapter 1 - Sooyoung needs to know everything!

Are you serious? I'm a GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

“KWON YURI!! MARRY ME!!~” My fans shouted as soon as I got out of my Lamborghini Aventador car.

 

“KWON YURI!! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I LIVE!!~” The other one shouted.

 

Excuse me but, do I really care if I’m the reason? Whatever.

 

And as usual, I have to find my best friend, Choi Sooyoung who you can only see two places, it’s either the cafeteria or Jessica’s homeroom, Jessica, the one who she is fangirling about.

 

But she texted me. And said that she’s in the cafeteria.

 

I quickly went to the cafeteria and searched for Sooyoung. I ran as fast as I could as I know that the zombies are here to eat me alive. But I didn’t saw someone who is as tall and skinny as Sooyoung. I also didn’t saw any food machine there.

 

“IT’S KWON YURI!! OUR WIFE!!” One of my fans shouted.

 

Oh my god.. they saw me!! What the hell?  What do you expect next?! Of course, it’s World War 3!

 

“GET OUR WIFE!!~” One of them shouted and the next thing I knew was, everyone is running like a zombie craving for the only brain left in the earth.

 

I ran!~ Of course.

 

Wah!!!! Sooyoung-ah!! I’ll kill you!! You told me you were in the cafeteria!!!

 

 

Waaaahhhh!! They are coming closer!!!

 

Please!!! Spare me this time!!

 

 

After 30 minutes...

 

I’m now walking with my uniform, who is now ripped and dirty. I have to find, Sooyoung Choi. She’s the reason why this happened to me!!!

 

When I walked to Jessica’s homeroom, I can see a super tall familiar figure looking at the sleeping Jessica from the windows. It was Sooyoung.

 

“YAH!! SOOYOUNG CHOI!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

 

“Y-yuri? What happened to you?” She asked as she went closer to me.

 

“THIS!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!! YOU LIED TO ME!! YOU SAID YOU WERE IN THE CAFETERIA BUT LOOK AT YOU, YOU ARE HERE FANGIRLING OVER THAT ICE PRINCESS!!” I said as I pointed at her.

 

“Can you blame me? Jessica Jung is cute. In fact, she is not cute, but she is so beautiful. That’s why I decided to go here.” She said.

 

“And why wouldn’t you tell me that you already went here?” I asked.

 

“Because you will tease me. You know that, I dont like being teased.” She siad looking down.

 

“Aish. You are so.. If you are the one who is teasing you are having so fun, but when you are the one who is teased.. Whatever. You have extra uniform in your dorm today?” I asked her.

 

“Yeah. Why?” She asked.

 

“Isn’t too obvious? I need to change my uniform! Hello? Do you think I would go here and there while saying ‘Oh hello!’ With wearing this ripped uniform?!” I asked sarcastically.

 

“Chill, buddy. Just go and get my uniform in my dorm, there’s many. Here’s the key.” She gave me the keys of her dorm

 

“Thanks. We still have to talk about the thing that you are suggesting to me. You know,The pretend boyfriend search.” I said.

 

“Oh. I nearly forgot. Dont worry, we’ll talk about that. But for now you have to change your uniform because it’s quite too revealing.” She said while covering her face.

 

“I think so. Those fans tried to remove my uniform by force. That’s why this happened. Anyways, I’ll go now.”

 

“Okay, bye. See you later.” She replied.

 

I left her and went in the lockers.

 

As soon, as I opened her dorm, you can already see Jessica’s compiled photos in her wall. Some were, stolen shots by Sooyoung or from photoshoots. Hey, Jessica is a model that’s why she has photoshoot photos. This house is fully covered with Jessica’s photos. Aish. This girl might have gone insane.

 

I opened her closet and grabbed a big and loose uniform. When I looked for more who’s fitting my size, I accidentally saw a scrapbook. The title is..

 

Jessica Jung!~

 

I read the book and saw that this was actually a diary about her and Jessica. If they had some moments, she’ll write it here, and will put some Jessica’s photos.

 

There also some secrets here.. AHA!

 

“Yah! What are you reading?! Give that to me!” A voice came from nowhere. Of course, the only person who can go here, Sooyoung.

 

“So this is your diary? Huh? So funny, all of this was ‘Dear Diary, I saw Jessica’ and what the hell?! Can’t you write something interesting?!?! All of these are Jessica related!” I said while holding the book.

 

“Give that back! Give that to me!!” She screamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter