Chapter 4 - Nice to meet you, Im Yoona

Are you serious? I'm a GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

 

“Jessica…” Taeyeon called. But Jessica only ignored her.

 

“Let’s go, Krys.” Jessica said and grabbed Krystal’s wrist. She and Krystal exited the cafe without even saying goodbye to Taeyeon.

 

“Was Jessica Jung your ex? The two of you seems to be like...” Yuri asked. Taeyeon looked at her with an unreadable expression, and meanwhile, Sooyoung tried to act not affected by Taeyeon and Jessica’s scene earlier, but deep inside, she is curious as to know everything about Taeyeon and Jessica’s past.

 

“Nope. It’s nothing. D-Dont mind J-Jessica...” Taeyeon said while looking down. Yuri didn’t ask anymore.

 

“Then why are the two of you acting so suspicious earlier?” Sooyoung finally asked. Truth to be told, there is a huge hint of irritation and jealousy in her voice.

 

“I already said it’s nothing!” Taeyeon raised her voice.

 

“Are you sure?! You already knew for 8 years already that I like her!” Sooyoung also raised her voice.

 

“Just shut up! N-Nothing’s g-going on with me a-and Jessica!” Taeyeon said and looked at her side, obviously avoiding Sooyoung’s gaze.

 

Meanwhile, Yuri is observing the two, she was always the observing type. Taeyeon is definitely hiding something, by the way she is acting it is so obvious that she is hiding something to Sooyoung and Yuri, but of course, Yuri is sure that Taeyeon is not ready to tell it to them yet.

 

“You’re hiding something to us, aren’t you?” Yuri butted in. Taeyeon’s eyes widened.

 

“Nope. I’m not hiding anything.” Taeyeon said.

 

“You’re lying, Taeng.” Yuri said.

 

“Are you sure, Yuri?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Of course, she’s hiding something to us. But dont worry, Taeng, we are not gonna force you to tell it to us... Yet.” Yuri reassured.

 

“Yuri’s right. Dont worry, I’ll not force you to say it, even if I badly want you to.” Sooyoung said and gave her friend a bright smile.

 

“Thanks guys.” Taeyeon replied.

 

--- The next day, at the LIBRARY

 

“Pretend as my boyfriend.” Kwon Yuri said, eyeing Yoona fiercely. Yoona gulped because of two things: First, it’s because Kwon Yuri is so hot right now, second Kwon Yuri is offering a heavenly blessing that she cant possibly do.

 

“ARE YOU SERIOUSLY INSANE, MISS KWON?! I MIGHT LIKE TO BE YOUR GUY BUT I AM NOT.. I AM A GIRL!! AS IN G.I.R.L!!” She fired back. Even if she wanted Yuri so badly, who in their right minds would like to pretend as her boyfriend? She’s not that stupid as Yuri’s other fangirls.

 

“Don’t you like me?” Yuri went closer to her. Pushing her to the wall. Yoona shivered and started sweating.

 

“I-I do.. but I-I just can’t pretend. I am a kind person.” She reasoned while looking at her side, avoiding Yuri’s gaze.

 

“You dont have money, right? I heard your grandfather is in a serious illness right now. If I make it $50,000 dollars a month will you agree?” She asked.

 

“Didn’t know that you were my stalker, Ms. Kwon. Even my grandfather’s illness...” Yoona said and smirked cockily at Yuri. Yuri just growled at Yoona’s shameless flirting and glared.

 

“Shut up, Im Yoona. I said if I make it $50,000 dollars a month, will you agree?” Yuri asked Yoona again.

 

“Still no... WH-WHAT?! $50K A MONTH?!” Yoona’s doe eyes widened. Yuri was the one to smirk this time and folded her arm.

 

“Yep. So take it or take it?” Yuri asked.

 

“What kind of option is that? Take it or take it?” Yoona asked.

 

“That means you only have one option, idiot.”

 

“If you are gonna make it $5OK, my grandfather’s surgery, pills, medicines, hospital bills, the important food, the rent and...” Yoona didn’t notice that she was actually broadcasting her bills and payments in front of Yuri, that was supposedly to be private.

 

“So?... Hurry, I’m getting bored.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter