I need to see her boyfriend!

Are you serious? I'm a GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuri-yah, please come here with me. Let me talk to you.“ The soon-to-be-dead grandfather, Sang Woo is here, wanting to talk with his oh-so-kind granddaughter, Kwon Yuri.

 

“Why, grandpa? I’m busy, I’m talking to my boyfriend.“ The girl said arrogantly.

 

“Wae? Who’s your boyfriend? Eh?” Her grandfather fired back.

 

“Lee Donghae.“ Yuri declared Donghae as her boyfriend to her grandfather.

 

“Yuri, let me tell you something. Why do you change boyfriends a lot? Everytime we talk you say that you are busy with your boyfriend. And when I ask who is it you would always say different names. Yesterday, you said it was Nichkhun Horvejkul. Last two days you said it was Choi Minho. Now Lee Donghae? How many boyfriends do you have?” Her grandfather scolded her.

 

“Uh.. uh.. wait! I have to count! 23.. 38..47.. 56.. Oh yeah! 64!!“ She said.

 

“64???!!” Her grandpa almost died in heart attack!

 

“Uhm.. granpa? You ok?” Yuri asked awkwardly at her grandpa who’s now lying on the floor while holding tightly his chest.

 

“You stupid girl! Get me a glass of water!” Her grandpa commanded.

 

“YAH! I’M NOT STUPID!! And hey! Stay chill! No need for shouting! What would you like want me to get? Sorry. I forgot.” Yuri said.

“WATTTTTTEEEEERRRR!!” Grandpa shouted.

 

“Chill, old man!” Yuri said before leaving.

 

Why do I have this kind of grand daughter? She needs someone who will guide and protect her from her stupidness. – Grandfather mentally thought.

 

As Yuri was at the kitchen looking for water her Grandpa was worrying so much about her.

 

What should I do? I know that I will die sooner or later, maybe later this night but I’m worrying about my granddaughter.

 

She might seem too intelligent and cold to the others but the truth is she is too naive and spoiled by me. She needs someone who will keep her safe when I’m already gone. Since her parents died when she was still 8 years old.

 

Who can protect her?

 

Right!! Even though I’m already old I‘m still intelligent about these stuffs! Praise this old man speaking right now!

 

She has to let me meet her boyfriend. But the problem is she has so many, so who can I meet? Oh. of course, the one who can protect Yuri.

 

“Old man! Here’s your water!” Yuri went to her grandpa happily and let him drink the water that she gave him.

 

“Yuri.. I have finally decided. You know that I might die any soon.” Grandpa spoke to Yuri.

 

“Why are you sad? Isn’t that a good thing?” Yuri told her grandpa.

 

“What the hell!! Yuri!! You consider it a good thing?! The thing that your grandpa is now going to die?!”

 

“What’s wrong? That means I’ll now get my inheritance!! Weehee!!” Yuri said.

 

“Huh? Inheritance? Oh. i finally get it now. Yuri, my granddaughter, listen to me. carefully.” Grandfather said.

 

“Wae? Do you think, I’m not listening?” Yuri asked sarcastically.

 

“Shut up, you brat!” He shouted.

 

“Aish. Old man, just continue.” She said boringly.

 

“I’ve noticed that you’ve been dating a lot of guys at the same time and I dont want that to continue and since you are looking forward too much for the inheritance I think you need to be challenged.” He told.

 

“Seems interesting. What’s the challenge?” Yuri said.

 

“Simple. I have to meet your boyfriend. The real one. And not the flings.”

 

“W-WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL!!” Yuri stomped her feet.

 

“I dont want someone who’s not important. The special one who you treat as your loved one. And not a toy. I dont want to meet someone who’s a bastard and with bad reputation. Reputation. I need a good reputation. Or else I wont give your inheritance.” He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter