I love you

Athazagoraphobia

Why did I even fall in love with you?

Why do people even fall in love? 

 

Infinite love, happily ever after and all that are just lies. Plain stupid lies. They do not exist. It may hurt, but sadly, it's the harsh reality. 

 

Always not good enough for you

 

Loving someone is trusting the him/her with your fragile heart and trusting them that they would take good care of it-- pamper you, shower you with unconditional love, give you sweet surprises. Basically, to treat you like a princess. 

 

When someone whom you genuinely love and care so much for breaks your heart, you'll be left in utter depression and when they leave, a part of you somehow just leaves as well. 

 

It's hard to let go but it will be even harder for you to love and trust another person again. You're afraid that you'll face the same situation again. Same introduction, same storyline, same heart-breaking ending. 

 

It hurts so hard and you feel like slapping him and giving him a good beating up but somehow, you want to embrace him, to crash your body against his and forget about everything else and hoping time would freeze then and there. 

 

It all felt like a fairytale where happily ever after exists. You made me feel like a princess and you promised me eternity. I'll never forget you, my one and only. 

 

 

A/N: so this is something like your feelings after everything has happened? It's not exactly an epilouge though. Do comment below if you would like me to do a (proper) epilouge! 

Do comment, subscribe and upvote!! Thankyouuu <3