I don't need Romance

I AM A BABO BUT I STILL LOVE YOU

Upon reaching the station,you secretly stole a glance at L. You passed a few blocks and finally reached the station. The fierce wind roared higher in the great trees which embowered the gates of the houses you passed but the station as far as you could see on the left and right hand was not so still and solitary. Shadows of clouds crossing it at intervals, as the moon looked out, it was along pale lane varied by moving trains. You descended to wait for the next train.

Your glazed eyes wondered over the busy station. There was too many love-dovey couple making you jealous. L was a guy with a few words. No sooner had midnight, that hour of no romance began to lower her blue and starry banner over the lattice, then you open a conversation.

“Oppa, I’m hungry.” You tell him with your excessive aegyo. Hoping him to treat you.You rose up and pulled L’s hand. It was a nice try of skinship though.You walked to the confectionary, Purple Coffe Shop. L bought a peanut waffle and a Danish pastry along with two cups of Americano. L handed them to you and you took it with your sweetest smile that could make every man melt. The pure of the pomp of clouds spread a solemn purple glow, a rising and solitary stars which soon it would boost the moon.

Your conversation waxed brisk and merry. You question yourself *did he just forbid himself to think of me in any other light than just a girl next door or a dongsaeng? Blasphemy against nature! *You looked at L. He was listening to his iPod and he looked really calm. You kept frowning at him until suddenly him rosed his head and saw you. Your eyes met. Every true vigorous feeling you had, you knew that you had his force to influence and his spell to attract. Yet, both of you still didn’t move. The noise of the train echoed through the crisp air. The railway line ran in parallel tracks and ice sparkled like a new cut diamonds between them.

A crowd of citizen started to rush towards the train. L gripped your hand. He gave you his usual smirk and clutched your fingers. His hand was like an icy curtain. You ran alongside the track with L matched you stride by stride, but your legs were shorter than his so you had to struggle a little.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you enjoy it? :)