A Walk of No Romance

I AM A BABO BUT I STILL LOVE YOU

 

“~~~!! Let’s go home together. It’s too late now.” L was waving at you from afar. You walked towards him and looked at him.”Why oppa are still here?” you asked. “The festival is for us, the senior student. How come I do not participate for the preparation?”  He answered with a voice that acted calm and suddenly he pinched you.” Yah, babo! Why still standing there? Let’s go home” You ignored him and walk away to continue your job. L walked to you and piggybacked you. You were really shocked and almost fall to the ground but luckily, L was strong enough to carry you while you were struggling so hard.“Yah! What are you doing? Put me down or I’ll gonna bite your ear!” You yell at him. He quickly put you down, afraid of being bitten by you. “Palli wa!!” He yelled back at you. “Wait a sec.”

 The ground was hard, the air was still,the sky was dark but your road was not lonely. Both of you walked fast till you got warm and then you walked slowly to enjoy and analyze the species of pleasure brooding for you and Myungsoo in the hour and situation. You were joking and pushing each other on the roadside. It was 11 o’clock; the charm of the hour laid its approaching midnight with pale-beaming moonlight. You were with your sunbae,Myungsoo. To you, it was a walk of romance but to Myungsoo,Is it?

You were on your way from school after finishing the preparation for the school festival. It was Myungsoo’s last year in high school. You felt quite sad but you just kept your sadness to yourself.You didn’t want him to discover your weakness. You hated weak people and you knew that L also hated that more than you did.

Both of you were walking in a street full of people. There were full of midnight stalls, selling food and myriad goods. You named it, you saw it. L entered one of the shops and started choosing mufflers. That day was really cold. It was a snowy and windy night. You went into other shop while waiting for L. Suddenly, he walked handsomely to you and your heart almost dropped when he put the muffler on you bare neck. Both of you were just on an inch away. You could feel his warm breath and his hand touching you hair. Your heart was beating fast. The long waited rain in your draughty days is L and now he was this close to you. You stood unnaturally still just like a statue.”Hey!” He looked at me even closer. *What are you doing? Don’t kill me before I confess to you* You stepped back so you could keep a distance from him. “Wow! Thanks oppa” you thanked him while adjusting your new muffler. Your muffler and his were the same. You and L looked like a couple from afar but sadly, it was just from afar.

You continued your walk. You clasped your hands tightly, feared him from looking at you. Your expression was too obvious. If he could see the burning fire in your eyes, he might probably know how you feel. You afraid that L will ran away and disappeared from your sight forever. You literally didn’t want to ruin you friendship. Hitherto, you couldn’t stand the rush in your heart anymore. Your heart was going to explode if you didn’t confess to him tonight.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short chapter. I'll try my best. ^_^