Festival Night

I AM A BABO BUT I STILL LOVE YOU

 

You opened your closet and took out you brand new black mini dress. You put on the makeup. You looked beautiful than ever.Youd finished dress up and went dowstair.”Wow, where’s my little sweetheart who always wear short and tees. You looked great honey.” Your mother almost didn’t recognize you. You turned around for your mother and asked, “Omma, where’s appa? If he doesn’t come back in time I’ll be real late. Seriously” You complained. “I don’t know.I’ve called him for about 20 times already but there is no answer from your appa. I’m quite worry”. You waited for your appa patiently. He’d already promised to send you there today. How can you go to school by yourself wearing your glamorous dress? You called Krystal “Yah! Where the hell are you?” She yelled at you as soon as she picked her phone. “The party has and everyone is here except you.” She told you. You could the music played through the phone and you almost cried.”Krystal-ah, I think I can’t make it. My appa is not back yet”. Krystal's silence made you nervous.”OK. Relax I’ll ask the L oppa to fetch you.Is that alright?” She suggested.”I don’t care Krystal, anybody please help me here. I was longing for the festival and you know that,right?”You told her.”Alright, I’ll make sure you will reach school faster than you can imagine.One thing I’m asking you, don’t you ever cried.It will ruin your makeup. Remember that!”

At school

Krystal seemed be worried a lot. She immediately ran here and there searching for L but he was nowhere to be seen.”Where is this oppa when I need him?” Krystal was dialing L number when she stumbled on a guy.”Mianei” She said and tried to walk away but that guy held her hand.”Hey Krystal, what’s the matter?” Fortunately that guy was Woohyun. He was concerning about Krystal.”Ahh.Oppa have you seen L oppa? I’ve called him but he didn’t answer. I really need his help so badly now” Woohyun searched around and said that he also hadn’t see L yet.”Maybe he’s practicing and doesn’t want anybody to disturb him.” Woohyun told Krystal honestly.*Krystal, think! Your friend needs your help* Krystal nodded and smiled to Woohyun. “Oppa, follow me” She told Woohyun.They walked out of the ball room.”Like this. My friend, ~~~ you know. Seems like she has no transport and really need the most handsome oppa to help her.” She told Woohyun along with her aegyo. Woohyun smirked and said,”Hey,don’t you tried to seduce me like that. You, greasy girl” He came closer to Krystal and their noses almost touched. *He’s greasier than me* Krystal thought. “Oppa! Can you please help me once?” Krytal begged Woohyun. Woohyun eyes were brighter than ever and he held Krystal hand.”Anything for you, baby” He answered greasily.

Woohyun drove his black Ferrari and reached in front of your house. Your omma told you there was a guy that wanted to meet you. You opened the door and saw a beautiful man wearing suit. You know him well. It’s Woohyun. He stared at you for quite some time. “Oppa.Did Krystal tells to come?” You asked.”Yes,hun. You look…” He observed you from head to toe and suddenly ”Wow!” You were startled.”Let’s go!”

-------------------------------------------------

I personally love romantic story but i'm not good at it..do you like Woohyun and Krystal couple?? I love it..Tell me what do you think..~