Festival Preparation

I AM A BABO BUT I STILL LOVE YOU

 

“Rig ding rig ding rig dong dong”, the alarm clock seriously annoyed you. You open your eyes lazily and walking like a zombie towards your bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror and speak “Yah! Babo babo babo. What I’m going to do? I love L so damn much but still, he doesn’t know about it yet. Just tell him ‘I love you’. Why is it so hard?” Seemed like you were chattering with your reflection.”~~~! Palli. You’ll be late today if you still up there” Your omma shouted at you from the kitchen. You rushed to her and hugged her.”Omma, why you are so loud in the morning? Do you want the neighbor to scold us?” You joked.”~~~, didn’t you say that today is your important day at school? You gonna be late if you still hugging me like this” You omma talk to you.”OK omma I’be going now. Where’s appa?” You asked her.”Why so much talks this morning? Your appa is already in his office. You are really late now.” Your omma kiss your forehead and you vanished from the front door.”Bye omma” You waved.Your omma smiled widely and waved back at you.”

You walked into your school.*Yes. Today is my important day. The festival will be in just a few hours. The decoration is not finish yet so I have to be quick. ~~~ fighting* You kept thinking by yourself while walking to your class. Today, you didn’t see L. You wondered maybe he’s practicing for tonight show. He had his band called Infinite. He’s the guitarist in that band. You’d fallen for him since you saw his first performance last year.

The school bell rang. Everybody rushed out of the class and the hallway was filled with chattering. Most of them were discussing about the festival. You and your best friend, Krystal walked out and finally ran to the school hall to finish the decoration.”Tonight is gonna be great!” Krystal looked as excited as you were. “I’m wondering who will be the Queen for tonight” She still talked with a joy.”Probably Hara unnie”.“How do you know?”She asked you “Just a wild guess” You answered lazily. “I think Nicole unnie. Why not her? She’s popular than Hara unnie.” Seohyun whispered,”I hate that Hara unnie.She’s hypocrite” You listened to her gossiping about the senior without so much interest. Your attention was now on L. He’s on the stage with rest of Infinite. They were adjusting the instrument but L didn’t even glance at you. He looked too busy with his preparation or maybe he already knew that you had feeling to him and he hated that. You were really annoyed with you own thought. “Hey,~~~! Are you still here?” Krystal was playful. “L oppa will not run away if you do not take a look at him. Trust me” She joked around. You laughed at her stupid joke and continued your work.

“Ahh~ finally it’s all done”, you stretched your tied arm.”Thank you for your hard work”, Gyuri, your club president thanked her junior for the helping hand. Everyone including you and Seohyun clapped. “Let’s make tonight a glamorous night with all our decoration. The Principal will be proud of us.”Gyuri said. “Every can go back home and prepare yourself for tonight. I hope you guys will enjoy it.Kamsamnida” She thanked again.Park Gyuri was a real goddess. She;s pretty yet humble. That’s why everyone was sad when she’s gonna graduate this year. There’s no more leader as good as her. You bit goodbye to Krystal and headed home without dropped by at any place.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Your bestie finally appear. Krystal will be helpful to you in the next chapter and you have to anticipate her love line with one of the Infinite. Who do you want him to be?