Panda ears are otherworldly?

I don't adore you.

 "Minghao!"

 Said boy groaned, and his left side, facing away from his bedroom door.

 "Minghao!" The voice drew closer, right outside of his bedroom now, and the sleeping boy pulled his covers up to his chin.

 "Minghao~." The obnoxiously loud voice sang out the silver haired boys name as he slammed open his bedroom door. "Wakey wakey my precious Little 8~."

 Minghao sighed and groggily wrestled his blanket off of his lithe body and sat up, stretching his body and reaching his hands up to touch the bunk bed atop of his bed. "Morning Jun." His voice was low and scratchy, evidence that he had a good nights rest.

 And absolute melodious heaven for Jun.

 "What's up?" Minghao asked as he rubbed his palms into his eyes, massaging the sleepiness away.

 "You promised you'd have breakfast with me! Come on, it's almost 11!" The loud-mouthed brunette flopped down on Minghao's bed, landing a solid hit on the poor boys legs. Minghao winced, but didn't say anything about it to Jun. He was used to it, it was after all, a daily morning occurrence in the Seventeen household.

 "Mmm." Was the only reply Jun received from the drowsy silver haired boy.

 Turning to face Minghao to place a complaint once more, Jun's eyes immediately widened and a small gasp left him.

 Minghao had managed to slowly drift off to sleep while sitting up!

 How cute! Jun felt the corners of his mouth curling up into a smile, and he laughed to himself. Only Minghao would be able to do something so adorable unconsciously.

 Cautiously, Jun slid his phone out from his front pocket and opened his camera. He silently snapped a few shots of the sleeping boy at a multitude of different angles. Oh these were definitely going to be added to his album titled 'Hao-Hao being cute <3'. He had to store his pictures somewhere, right? Sometimes he'd even print them out and put them in his wallet, Jun just couldn't resist! Jun did, after all believe his bizarre and enstranged behavior was completely normal. He still didn't let the other members know, then they might realize how cute Minghao was too! Jun couldn't allow that, Minghao was his precious angel after all.

 The brunette hummed to himself as he swiped through his new collection of Minghao photos before turning off his phone and sliding it back into his pocket. He leaned down and rested his chin on his open palms, while gazing up and watching his beloved silver haired boy sleep. The real deal was always better than his photos after all. But then his stomach emitted a deep rumbling and he groaned. He did wait until all the other members left to go shopping before going to wake up Minghao for breakfast.

 Jun smiled and reached up to jab his finger into Minghao's squishy cheek repeatedly, until the silver haired boys eyes fluttered open and landed on Jun.

 "Come on Hao Hao~, I'm hungry!"

 "Okay, oka-Uwah, what are you doing?!"

 This was definitely new in the daily life of Minghao and Jun. Jun somehow deemed it fit to pick Minghao up and carry him to the kitchen. Bridal style. Bridal. Style.

 The jubilant brunette just giggled and continued to carry the embarrassed and fidgeting silver haired boy to the kitchen.

 "Jun! Put! Me! Down!" The flustered boy screeched as Jun tightened his hold on him.

 "Minghao, we're almost to the kitchen, calm down." Jun's eyes flashed with glee as he looked up at the now calm boy and he flashed him a charming smile. Jun savor end the feel of the boys curled up body pressed so closely against his, and he sighed in content. "Here we are, your highness." Jun bowed with fake sincerity as he placed Minghao down on the kitchen tile, and tried his best not to snicker as the angry boy sped off to the refrigerator.

 The seemingly smug brunette followed suit, and stood behind the still angered boy and pressed his body to Minghao's as he reached past him to grab the carton of milk. "Cereal?" He asked, letting his breath hit the slightly shorter boys ear. Jun stayed pressed up against Minghao's back, one hand wrapped around the refrigerators handle, as the other gripped the carton of milk and held it above Minghao's head. Neither moved, until Jun burst out laughing and slowly backed away from Minghao's back as he hunched over gasping for air.

 "Are you still angry at me?" The question was somehow understandable, as it barely made it passed Jun's torrent of gasps and exhales.

 As soon as the silver haired boy turned around, all fury left his lithe body as he observed his brunette friend struggle to suppress his outburst of giggles, he knew he couldn't continue to hold such a petty grudge, Jun was his best friend after all and Minghao knew he was just playing around with him, as best friends did. Luckily, at least the rest of Seventeen hadn't been here to bear witness to one of Minghao's many atrocities of humiliation. Speaking of the rest of Seventee-

 "I'll forgive you if you tell me where everyone else is."

 As soon as the thought was voiced, Jun stopped laughing immediately and straightened up. The now somber brunette held Minghao's confused gaze and opened his mouth to allow three words to ring out.

 "I killed them." The words were grave and solemn, completely humorless.

 His words were meant with a heavy tension. Minghao's slim torso visibly stiffened and his gaze hardened.

 "Jun, you know I don't like those kinds of jokes. Where are they?" His tone was abrasive and slightly vexed.

 The now painfully silent room was abruptly filled with Jun's cackles once more, and Minghao just sighed and rolled his eyes.

 "Shut up." His tone was no longer harsh and irked, but soft and playful as he snatched the carton of milk from Jun's shaking hands.

 "Okay, but I totally had you there for a second! Admit it!" The brunette smirked as he finally regained his composure, and grabbed two bowls from their cabinets. "They all went shopping, they'll be back in like three hours. I told them we'd meet up with them later, if you want?" Jun queried as he poured cereal into the bowls and passed them to Minghao, waiting for him to pour the milk.

 "Mmm...that's fine with me."

 


 

 

  "Hey! Sorry we're so late, Minghao saw this one puppy store on the way here an-"

  Smack.

  All the members of Seventeen were chuckling as they watched Jun get unexpectedly cut off by a smack on the back of his head. Minghao huffed and jogged over to the lively boys, as they playfully about his visit to the puppy store.

 Minghao just smiled and laughed along with the other boys as Jun caught up with the moving mass of bodies. He accidentally bumped into Mingyu and turned to apologize but only sniggered when he saw Wonwoo and him practically glued at the hip. Mingyu just rolled his eyes and Wonwoo stuck his tongue out at Jun. 

 He went to catch up with Minghao, but out of the corner of his eye he noticed Wonwoo and Mingyu tightly holding hands behind their backs. They were still trying to hide it? 

 Everyone in the household knew about their 'secret' relationship. They just pretended not to know; it was a small way to spite the idiotic couple for trying to keep it a secret in the first place. It was obvious that were madly in love with each other, you didn't even have to know the pair that well to be able to see it.

 Shaking his head, Jun sped up and gently bumped shoulders with Minghao. The silver haired boy faced him, and greeted him with a small smile, apparently having forgotten Jun's statement from earlier. Jun returned the smile with a large toothy one, and then returned to his usual antics of teasing and joking around with everyone, mainly Minghao, but once in a while with the other boys. 

 "Hey, I want to go in there!" Dino excitedly pointed towards a Michael Jackson themed store, and a few groans could be heard from the large mass of teenage boys. Everyone agreed to go in of course, but that didn't mean they necessarily wanted to. But if their beloved maknae truly wanted to, then they would. 

 


 

 Jun's eyes were blazing with mischief as he urged the whole group to go into an animal themed store. He had one true objective, and there was no way he would be able to die happy if he didn't complete it.

 The group once again, begrudgingly agreed, if it was 'only for a few minutes'. Of course it wasn't going to be, but there was no way Jun would admit that. Jihoon seemed the most reluctant to go inside the brightly colored store, adorned with ribbons and glitter, but Joshua and Jeonghan stubbornly insisted that he join everyone inside and 'just have some fun and relax'. Which seemed to work, seeing as they got him to enter the store of his own free will.

 Jun bounded around the store, looking from aisle to aisle trying to find a certain someon- Ah! There he was. The exhilarated brunette leaped onto the unsuspecting boy and latched his arms around his neck.

"Minghao! You have to try this on! Pleeeeaaaassse?" He whined through his teeth, and held out a panda ear headband to the struggling boy. "I won't let go until you do~~." His last resort was to blackmail the indigent boy, hoping that he would eventually give in to the desperate plea of the brunette. 

 The silver haired boy was silent, most likely contemplating his two choices:

1) Say yes and have it be over with quite quickly

 or

2) refuse and have Jun continue to gripe and fuss that he absolutely had to wear them or he would die

 He locked eyes with Jun before nodding his head slowly and curtly. 

 "Okay, only if you promise not take any pictures." Doing it for the fans was one thing, being blackmailed to do it by his 'best friend' was another thing all together. 

 Jun joyously bobbed his head up and down, grinning as if he were the luckiest man on earth. And to himself, he was.

 Minghao slid the headband behind his ears and stared at Jun with a look that seemed to say, 'are you happy now?' 

 Happy wasn't enough to describe the feeling that was swirling deep in his stomach and slowly traveling up, spreading to the rest of his body. It felt tingly and strange, but it was...nice. He felt like his heart was going to burst out of his rib cage. Hell, he even glanced down to look at his chest to make sure you couldn't see his heart hammering against his ribs. It wasn't, thankfully. 

 If Jun had been allowed to take pictures he was sure he would have run out of memory space. 

 Well, it wasn't as if he had a lot left. His album dedicated to Minghao added up to 2,376 photos, and he barely had enough GB left to allow his phone to operate. Jun himself was surprised that his phone still worked. 

 Minghao looked absolutely adorable- no, Jun needed a better word, a more fitting word to describe the sight before his very own eyes. Angelic? Heavenly? Celestial? Seraphic? Radiant? 

 And then Jun had it. Otherworldly. It was as if the word had been made, tailored to fit the masterpiece called Minghao. As if God had created that very word and reserved its use only for the very person named Xu Minghao.

 Now you may laugh and snicker and find it absolutely hilarious as one man calls another man wearing a panda ear headband 'otherworldly', but it made perfect sense to Jun. As if everything had finally clicked, as if all the puzzle pieces had finally fallen into place, as if everything in the world was finally right. And it was. At that very moment in time, gawking at Minghao whose creamy skin was growing flushed with embarrassment, whose shy cocoa eyes refused to meet Jun's dark coffee orbs, whose thin yet sturdy arms were crossed as he leaned his slender yet firm torso against a display case in aisle 7, everything was right. 

 Jun blushed a deep red and his mouth opened and closed, all without a single vowel being uttered. He choked up. So, the stammering and bashful brunette his heel and bolted from the store, sprinting into the nearest bathroom he could find.

 As he splashed cold water onto his face, he realized what had just occurred.

 Wen Junhui had just fallen deeply and madly and painfully in love with Xu Minghao.

 And this time it wasn't the platonic type of love he had harbored for his silver haired companion like before.

 Or perhaps he had been in love Minghao all this time?


 

CRYING BC I THOUGHT TODAY WAS TUESDAY DEAR LORD RIP ME

BUT I GOT IT DONE :'-) 2,000 SOMETHING WORDS AND JUN HAS REALIZED THAT HE LIKE LIKES BABY 8

ALSO LITTLE BIT OF CREEPY JUN W HIS PICS OF HAO HAO ON HIS PHONE OMG IDK WHETHER TO MAKE HIM INTO A FILL BLOWN CREEP SOON OR JUST HAVE HIM BE KIND OF ALWAYS UP MINGHAO BASICALLY, IM CRYING OMG

NEXT CHAP IS GONNA GO DOWN AND ALSO MEANIE IS KIND OF IN HERE MORE ON THEM SOME OTHER TIME MAYBE AND MAYBE SOME JIHAN OK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND IM SO SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS I GOT A LITTLE LAZY AND ONLY READ THROUGH IT ONCE (; ̄O ̄)

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT !!! THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS

ANY CONSTUCTIVE CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED AND I LOVE YOU OK ILL TRY AND UPDATE FRIDAY???? MAYBE EARLIER DEPENDING ON HOW LAZY I FEEL BYE FOR NOW ~~~