Yes, hello.

I don't adore you.

  Jun glanced over at the group of boys gathering around their newest member. He scoffed, didn't they already have enough members? Once their manager informed them that a new member would be joining, and that he hardly spoke Korean, Jun was already annoyed. 

 Sure, he knew what it was like to come to a foreign place and have absolutely no idea what was happening around you, but since he was the only Mandarin speaking member once Ming Ming had left, he hadn't quite felt like conversing in his native language. Especially considering the fact that no other members would understand him.

 And once the manager had dismissed all the members, he asked for Jun to stay behind. Terrified that he had done something wrong, Jun simply obeyed and sat down. Then he was instructed to help the soon to be member to learn a whole new language, just as he had once done. 

 How troublesome.   

 So as the other members immediately started fawning over Minghao backstage, right after he had just introduced himself as a new Seventeen member, Jun just rolled his eyes and starting walking back to the bus.

 And it just seemed that luck was on his side. Not.

 All the other boys passed him by quickly and crammed into the bus and left just two open seats. Right next to each other. He glanced around and angrily noticed that the only other member not seated was Minghao.

 Even Jun knew asking someone to switch seats with him would be undeservingly rude, so he simply sighed and sat in the window seat and waited for the seat next to him to be filled by the other Chinese member.

 He heard a soft thud next him and a quiet rustling of fabric. Jun continued to stare out of the window, seemingly ignoring the auburn haired boy. It wasn't until the bus revved its engine on, and the bus lurched forward and began driving back to the Seventeen household that the quiet boy tried to make contact with the grouchy boy seated next to him.

 "Hello." The words rolled off of Minghao's tongue, nervous and quiet, with a tone of anxiousness behind it all.

 Silence, albeit the other boys loud chattering and jokes, silence between the two boys who shared the same heritage. 

 Perhaps Jun hadn't heard him? So Minghao tired to greet him again, this time in his native tongue.

 "Hello." Slightly louder, and a tad more confident, this polite greeting was certain to reach the other boys ears. 

 Nothing.

 Confused, Minghao looked around. Was this not the other Mandarin speaker? Had he mixed up this long haired boy with the other? Ah, or maybe he was ignoring him. That was always a possibility. 

 Slightly red, the quiet boy turned away from Jun and closed his eyes. It wasn't like he could talk to anyone else, unless the conversation were to consist of just, 'hello' or 'yes'. His only other possible conversational partner being crossed off of his list, Minghao had to resort to resting instead. 

 At least he was about to until he heard a low voice greet him in Mandarin. 

 "Hello."

 Minghao's eyes flicked open, and he turned to his right with wide eyes. Had Jun actually talked to him? 

 "H-hello?" His voice wavered, and he hated himself for stuttering. 

 Jun faced away from the window, and turned to look at the nervous boy. 

 Wide brown eyes, a pale face with a dainty nose and chapped rose lips slightly parted. Auburn hair messily styled around an oval shaped face. Jun drank in the sight, his eyes trailing across the boys delicate features.

 How beautiful. 

 And then Jun shook that thought from his head, and laughed inwardly. Hadn't he just found the boys presence annoying and irritating just a few mere moments ago? And as he absentmindedly contemplated this ideal, a scowl had marred his sharp features.

 Minghao gasped, had it not been Jun who had said hello? But that thought was immediately crushed by Jun making eye contact with him. 

 They both in a breath. 

 No, how could Jun find such an existence annoying? If anything the boy quietly sitting next to him was...intoxicating? Yes, indeed. He could sit for hours and stare at the boys quiet demeanor and practically devour him with his eyes. Yes, Minghao was ​beautiful. 

 Jun thinks it was at that moment that he stopped hating Minghao and instead starting loving him. 

 "Yes, hello." And as the words left his mouth slowly, Jun began laughing giddily and slung his arm around the startled boys shoulders and pulled him in for an awkward side hug. And Minghao didn't mind it, as long as it meant that Jun didn't hate him and was willing to talk to him regularly.

 Little did Minghao know, Jun would be talking to him more than regularly. Much more than regularly. 

---

 "Minghaaaaaaaooooooo!" The excited voice was muffled by the door.

 The boy whose name just so happened to be 'Minghao', cringed and pretended he didn't hear the obnoxious voice that was continuously calling out his name. He turned to his left side and turned the speakers dial all the way to the right. The silver haired boy held out a thumbs up to Hoshi and pressed the play button, resuming the music. 

 Play with me

 Hey baby play with me

 Yeah baby play with me oh

 Brr! Dirty dirty jam jam

 Minghao scurried to his spot, and immediately followed Hoshi's steps and turns. He had been having some problems learning the choreography for Jam Jam, and requested that Hoshi spend a little extra time teaching the moves just one on one. But of course, Jun just couldn't find it in him to leave his 'precious Minghao alone when he was so bored', quote on quote.

 So resorting to the last trick up his sleeve, Minghao tricked Jun out into the hallway and locked the door behind him, allowing him the serenity and peace he needed to practice for their upcoming debut. But of course, Jun was still bothering the two dancers from outside of the dance room. 

 And to solve that problem, the silver haired boy just blasted the music up as loud as the speakers would allow him too. But even that barely blocked out Jun's whining. Begrudgingly, after the song had ended, Minghao tossed water bottle to Hoshi and thanked the bleached blonde for helping him out. He somewhat had the dance down now. 

 Hoshi had just laughed it off and said it was fine, being the kind and sociable person he was, he truly didn't mind staying after practice had ended to help out his teammate. Even though he could have been sleeping...maybe he did mind, just a tad. 

 "Minghaaoooooooooo! Are you done yet, let's go play!" The brunettes calls were now louder, and he was seemingly growing more and more desperate with each complain and request.

 "Little 8, I'm so hungry, I'm going to die if you don't eat something with me!" Jun pressed his mouth to the very bottom of the door, and shouted through the tiny sliver to the other side.

 Minghao laughed and wondered why Jun didn't just eat something without him, but he replied with a small, "Okay.", before unlocking the door and almost tripping over his friends hunched over figure. Jun sprung up and immediately attached himself to Minghao's shoulders, and started pulling him to the kitchen. 

 "What do you want?" Minghao asked Jun, subtly peeling his arm off of his shoulders. 

 "Hmm...oh! Well lately I've really been wanting some Chinese food, can you make anything?" He faced Minghao with glittering eyes, and the silver haired boy almost laughed at the puppy like demeanor his friend was giving off. 

  He nodded, and if Jun really were a puppy, Minghao would be willing to bet that his tail would be wagging at Minghao's small nod. Minghao pushed Jun into one of the seats adorning the breakfast bar and he set to work. 

 "Is chicken ok?", Minghao asked the brunette while tying one of their black aprons around his clothing. He was sweaty, but he didn't really mind it if it was for Jun. 

 The seated boy nodded enthusiastically and a grin grew on his lips. A two in one package, Minghao cooking for him while wearing an apron.

 Jun wasn't even hungry. But he could definitely make room in his stomach if he could spend more time with Minghao.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello! Well that's it for the first chapter. I hope you liked it, and thank you very much for reading.
If you have anything you'd like put in the story like background ships, i.e soonmin, meanie, jihan etc please tell me! also if you have any criticism don't be afraid to let me know, I always want to find ways to improve! sorry it's a pretty short chapter, the next will be longer :-) ok thank you for reading!!!!