Tears.

I don't adore you.

 Jun was confused.

 Why, you ask?

 The answer was simple

 When Jun had finally managed to...calm himself down, and finally left the bathroom, he couldn't find Minghao. He checked Animal La-La Land (and unsuccessfully laughed to himself at the corny name), he checked the food court, he even checked all of the dance stores. No game, his beloved silver haired sweetheart was no longer in the shopping center. 

 And being surrounded by a hoarde of moving bodies all shuffling around to get to their desired destinations really wasn't helping Jun out. He needed to breathe. He needed fresh air.

 He was usually great with people, despite his quiet demeanor, so on any other given day he would have fared well in a setting such as this. But this was no other given day. This was the day that he realized, regretted, and accepted his romantic feelings for Minghao. This was not helping the panicking the brunette. Especially since he couldn't even find the boy who held his affections. 

 He pushed and slid his way to the exit of the center, shoved open the double doors in a hurry, and quickly stepped outside into the sunlight. 

 Better. Much better.

 As he sat on one of the conveniently benches, breathing in and out deeply, he contemplated a multitude of things. Most of the thoughts flooding his mind concerned Minghao. Oh, who was he kidding? They were all about Minghao. 

 Should I confess to Minghao? What would he think? How would he react? Would it end like a dream, happily ever after? Or would it end as an unforgiving nightmare? 

 The brooding brunette was startled out of his thoughts by his phone vibrating in his front pocket. Reluctantly, he answered the call with a nonchalant 'hello', and almost brightened at the familiar voice on the other end of the call.

 "Hello Junhui, how are you?" His mothers warm and comforting voice instantly soothed him as it flowed into his ears, and he hummed in reply.

 "Hello Mother, I'm doing good, how are you? How are things at home?"

 "Everything's good, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Do you feel homesick again? Are you eating okay? Three meals a day? You're still a growing boy!" 

 This was a normal conversation for the Chinese boy, which sometimes grew tiresome, but he was thankful to be worried about by his mother when she was so busy at home. He silently listened to his mother list of things he should be doing to take care of himself, seldomly giving a soft 'mhm' or 'yes, ok' as a reply.

 He bid her farewell and ended the call by telling her he loved her. It was nice to speak in his home language every once in a while. His mother was kind woman, typically understanding and a great listener, however strict and punishing when Jun deserved it. Would his mother approve of his feelings for Minghao? He hadn't really thought that far ahead. Would his father?

 Who cares, first off Minghao would have to reciprocate his feelings for their relationship to even go that far.

 Jun stood up and stretched, before texting Seungcheol that he would be going home early. He would have liked to shop around a bit more, but the possibility of Minghao being at home was far more appealing than trying to figure out if he should still be buying one size up for his clothing like his mother advised to him. He was, after all, still a 'growing boy'. 

 The walk back to the Seventeen dorm was long and quiet. And a lot lonelier than he remembered. Maybe because on the way to the shopping center he was accompanied by Minghao. Even then they both walked the short distance to the shopping center mostly in silence. But even that made the journey 100% better.

 Trudging inside after shutting the door behind him, Jun kicked off his shoes and slid out of his jacket. He threw it on the rack, before stepping into the small, yet open space.

 "Minghao? Are you home?" His voice was surprisingly low and quiet, evidence that even he was tired from their trip to the shopping center. 

 Silence.

 He tried once more.

 "Minghao?" Had Jun passed by him accidentally at the mall? That was fine, the group would be home soon anyway. The one thing he needed was to sleep. He hadn't actually felt tired earlier, but once he stepped through the front door, exhaustion hit him like a ton of bricks.

 As he began to turn the doorknob of his shared bedroom door, he heard small sniffle come from the bedroom adjacent to his and his roommates. Curiously, he stepped back and leaned against the other bedroom door. Another sniffle, accompanied by a soft whimper. Crying?

 Jun silently opened the door, and closed it behind him, successfully not alerting the other person of his presence. He inched closer and closer to the shaking bump underneath a set of covers, avoiding the haphazardly strewn pillows and blankets. The brunette lightly tapped the quaking the comforter, and the person went still, only small gasps and hiccups still letting Jun known they hadn't died.

 He peeled back the covers and let out a small sigh of relief when he saw it was his familiar silver haired companion. Minghao stared up at him with wide eyes, before curling up into fetal position, facing away from the concerned boy, and letting out another heart wrenching sob.

 "Hey, hey. Minghao are you okay? Homesick again?" The words were a common phrase between the two, always rolling off the brunettes tongue in their shared native language. Jun sat down on the side of Minghao's bed, gently placing a hand on the crying boys forearm. "Do you miss your mom?" He made sure his voice was as soft and comforting as it could be. It always was.

 Minghao ignored him, refusing to speak in either Korean or Mandarin, choosing instead to reply back with just held back sobs and needy gasps. He was trying so hard to stop crying, to calm himself down. But he couldn't. Not when he was here. Especially when he was acting so kind to someone he hated.

 The hiccuping boy felt the bed dip under a new weight- Jun. The brunette closed the distance between their bodies, pushing his firm front against the trembling boys back. He wrapped his arms around Minghao's waist, pulling the boy in even closer. 

 Minghao didn't resist, didn't try and push Jun away. He just laid there, letting himself be wrapped up by the pair of strong arms. He just laid there, facing the wall with wide eyes. He just laid there, content with the heat from Jun's body, that was slowly seeping into his strangely cold one. He just laid there.

 And he only had one question as he just laid there, and listened to Jun whisper sweet 'it's going to be okay's into his ear, his warm breath hitting Minghao's neck. He just laid there and asked himself.

 Why? 

 Why couldn't the brunette just leave him alone if he didn't like him? Why was he being so kind to him if he didn't like him? Why? Why? Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy? 

 Minghao saw new tears forming and he quickly blinked them away, feeling them fall and land on his red cheeks. 

 Why?

 


 

 

 Minghao stirred in his sleep, seemingly done with crying. Jun watched him turn on his side, now facing the brunette. The silver haired male sun he'd up his face in his sleep, and Jun chuckled to himself. How cute. As if right on cue, Minghao nuzzled his tear-stained, puffy face into Jun's chest, and Jun couldn't be happier than to oblige. Had he died and gone to heaven?

 No, in his heaven Minghao wouldn't be allowed to cry. He always had to be happy. Minghao's happiness is Jun's happiness. So of course, Jun was very sad right now. He was used to Minghao being homesick once in awhile, all of the boys had a small period of longing for home, but he couldn't remember a single time before this where Minghao had cried. He must really miss his family right now. 

 Jun would ask him about later. For right now, he just wanted to sleep. The drowsy brunette scooted closer to the dozing male and sleepily closed his eyes and yawned. He drifted off thinking about what he should cook Minghao when he woke up later.

 


 

 

 "Would you look at what we have here?"

 "The lovebirds have struck again."

 Cue obnoxious laughter.

 "I was wondering where they went."

 "Were you not listening when Seungcheol told everyone they both went home early, Jesus."

 "Did someone just say Jesus? Isn't that against the bible? Hey Joshua, isn't that against the bible?"

 Cue obnoxious groaning.

 "No, Chan that's not ho-"

 "Yup, it sure is."

 "Ohhhhh, Hansol you're going to hell."

 Cue one obnoxious groan and more obnoxious laughter.

 Jun had enough. He clutched one of the pillows in his fists, and spun around and smacked the first person he came in contact with. Uh oh. Seungkwan. 

 The diva turned around and looked him up and down, and everyone froze. Including Jun. 

 "Did you just hit me with a pillow?"

 "...maybe."

 "Maybe is good enough for me." Boo glared at him before snatching the pillow out of Jun's hands and clobbering the poor boy mercilessly with the feather filled sack. 

 The room was immediately filled with loud laughter and roaring, even Jun and Seungkwan were laughing along with the others. It would have turned into a ginormous pillow fight if Seungcheol hadn't poked his head into the doorway to see what all the ruckus was about. What a strict dad.

 The boys eventually spread out through the dorm, each minding their own business or playing games or just downright relaxing. It was one of their rare free days, almost every other day was spent practicing and practicing for their upcoming debut. Minghao still hadn't woken up from the screaming boys egging their dorm diva on as he literally beat the living life out of Jun. Luckily he was quite a deep sleeper. 

 Jun looked down at him and smiled to himself as he tucked the boy in. He would let Minghao rest, and then come and check up on him from time to time, even cook him a meal when he woke up. 

 "Goodnight Little 8." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss to his forehead before leaving the room and softly shutting the door behind him.

 What would Minghao want to eat later? 

 


 

 

HEY ITS ME.

THE REALLY BAD AUTHOR WHO DIDNT UPDATE ON TIME ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

IM SO SORRY

I HAD THE CHAP HALFWAY DONE, AND THEN I JSUT KIND OF SLEPT ALL THE WAY THROUGH SUNDAY AND THEN I HUNG OUT WITH FRIENDS TODAY AND IM SO SORRY I PUT YOU GUYS LAST :-(

IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN IM SORRY, I REALLY AM.

anywho, yes I know the members are a lil ooc here, but I wanted to brighten up the mood with the whole diva boo and Hansol going to hell ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I'm sorry if you didn't find that funny !1!!1! I truly DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE WITH THE BIBLE THING, IM SO SORRY IF I DID, OKAY?

also I only read through slightly once so iM SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS WHY AM I SUCH TRASH RIP and idek if the font is the same or changed or what's going on I'm soRRY

I'll just go crawl in a hole now :-D

i swear I'll update later today, bc it's Tuesday which means it's an update day, but it's 2:36 am as im finishing this up and I'm so tired, so I'll type it later, okay? also I'm not sure if the font is the same jfc I'm a bad author I'm so sorry ;( TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS ILL MAKE SURE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS AT LEAST 2500 WORDS OK ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

AND ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING HOLY HELL THERES 83 OF YOU AND I JUST WANT TO SAY IM SO THANKFUL AND ILL DO MY BEST TO GIVE YOU GUYS A GREAT STORY!!!!!! ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ 

okay well goodnight, I love you guys!!1!!1!1