Reason # 4 (ft. Howon)

Reasons Why Lee Sungjong Is The Perfect Friend

Reason # 4: When you are scared…


This day was ending beautifully.

“SUNGJONG, YOU LITTLE ! SAVE MEEEEEEE!”

Ah yes, very, very, very beautiful.

Sungjong smirked, finally standing up from the bench outside the College of Medicine’s building. Turning on the flashlight he was carrying, he raised it to shine on the third level – to one of the classroom’s windows where Howon’s horrified form was almost leaning out. Probably the only thing stopping his hyung from completely jumping out of the window was the fact that he won’t ever survive the fall from that height.

He couldn’t help but smile cheekily and waved cheerily at the older one.

“Hello hyung! Enjoying your date with the ghosts?”

“ YOU!”

The younger only laughed. “But hyung! I thought you said you don’t believe in such things therefore you’re not scared of them.”

“SHUT UP! JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE.” The other’s voice was already shaking badly.

Hmmm… maybe the prank had been too much.

He pondered on this thought as he started trekking the stairs carefully, the faint LED flashlight guiding him on the dark building. Damn it, he should have done this during full moon. It’ll be more effective too, he thought with a smirk, considering it was thought of as the time when all magical beings get an increase in powers.

“SUNGJONG!” Howon shouted again.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Yeah, yeah, I’m coming.” He grumbled, pulling his coat tighter around his body. Why the hell was it so cold tonight?

Thank god Dongwoo was not here tonight.

When he finally arrived at where his hyung was, he found himself feeling bad. Most especially when the second after the medical student saw him he immediately ran to him sobbing.

He may have felt bad but, he smirked as he weaved a hand to the elder’s damp – due to sweat – hair, he most certainly didn’t regret it.


…I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

 

 

 

 


A/N: I dunno if you guys remembered this but I mentioned it on one of the chapters of Perfect (my other name for Reasons Why Kim Myungsoo Is Perfect For Lee Sungyeol) that Hoya’s family own a (or some? I honestly forgot about it really) hospital so naturally he’ll also take a medical course.