Reason # 1 (ft. Woohyun)

Reasons Why Lee Sungjong Is The Perfect Friend

Reason # 1: When you are sad...


Hiccups and cries filled the room as Sungjong sympathetically patted Woohyun’s back while the other continued to bawl hard. He hurriedly positioned a tissue on the other’s nose when the man sniffed and scrunched his face in disgust when the other blew into it, filling the tissue with snot, before he wiped the older man’s face with another tissue and threw both away on the trash.

“Come on hyung,” He cooed, bringing the other into a hug and gave him another can of beer. “Can you tell Jongie now why you are crying?”

Earlier that evening, he was surprised out of his wits when the older man unceremoniously barged into his apartment and flopped himself on his lap. One look by the shaking shoulders of the other and Sungjong already knew this would be a long night. Gently excusing himself away from the crying other, he walked towards the kitchen to take his emergency stash of beer. An hour later here they were, his floor full of tissues and splotches of beer and the older had yet to tell him the reason why he is crying.

Woohyun gulped the liquid inside the can in one go before turning to Sungjong, eyes so full of pain it nearly hurt the younger. “Jongie,” the older hiccupped. ”Trust me, don’t ever fall in love.”

Sungjong blinked. So the other was having love problems? , this was more serious than he originally thought.

“Why did you say that hyung?” he asked. Woohyun cried hard again and brought him to a tight hug.

“Cuz you’ll only get hurt in the end.” The older bawled before his cries were turned into violent hacks – the other having choked in his own tears. The younger furiously rubbed his back and cooed soothing words in his ear.

This was the first time he saw his usually cheerful hyung this broken, and he swore on his ing name someone was going to pay – who could even reject his hyung? Woohyun was smart, good looking, good at cooking and most of all he’s ing filthy rich, how could someone possible look for more?

A growl came out from his throat as he swiped the dozing older man’s sweaty forehead, a maniacal glint shining in his eyes. Oh yes, someone was going to pay.


…I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.