Reason # 3 (ft. Sunggyu)

Reasons Why Lee Sungjong Is The Perfect Friend

Reason # 3: When you smile…


This was irritating.

No, scratch that, it already surpassed irritating a few minutes ago. Now it was just simply aggravating.

“Hyung,” Sungjong hissed, glaring at the blissfully smiling Sunggyu in front of him. They were sitting at the College of Business’ cafeteria waiting for Woohyun who was still in class and wouldn’t be out for fifteen more minutes. “Will you stop it?”

The older man curiously peered at him with that damned smile still in place. God, the other was really being so obvious – what with that cheery attitude and whole being glowing – Sungjong was all for flipping the table smack to his happy face. Woohyun murdering him be damned.

“Hmm? Stop what, Jongie?”

“Smiling. Could you be any more obvious?”

Much to his relief, Sunggyu’s smile finally waned and the older scratched his head in confusion.

“I don’t get what you mean.”

He sighed heavily and pushed his body forward to the table, motioning for the other to do the same and they met in the middle – faces a few inches apart from each other. Sungjong checked first to make sure no one was eavesdropping before he whispered, “You and Woohyun hyung had , right?”

The other’s rapidly reddening face was his answer. Despite his earlier annoyance, he couldn’t help but smirk. How could the older be this innocent? And to think he was one of the most feared man on university.

“H-how-“

“I told you,” he sighed, leaning back on his chair. “You were being obvious. Now hyung, I want you to remember: I may have accepted yours and Woo hyung’s relationship but I have yet to forgive you for making him cry.”

Sunggyu gulped at that, staring at him like a deer (or would a hamster be more appropriate?) on headlights but when his eyes darted to something behind Sungjong, his whole face and being beamed again – this time, twice as much as before.

“Hyunie!” the older enthusiastically waved at his boyfriend who had just entered the cafeteria door.

Sungjong had to hold back a groan, knowing very well Woohyun would be beaming just as much as Sunggyu – if not, more.

God, why was he always the third wheel?


…I will know you finally got laid.