END

Exactly let's meet...

Seunghyun breathed out the smoke, his eyes following the unsteady shape of gas. It always fascinated him. And it tasted good so he liked smoking. At first, Seungri complained a lot about the smell and not liking it, so when he started smoking, Seunghyun always about it. He never stopped regretting getting the younger on unhealthy path of a smoker.

But it was good at some points, because they got to share cigarettes and hence they didn’t have to be suspicious. The fact their parents were rich meant nothing.

They understood each other so precisely it was scary sometimes. And still they were so different. When Seungri approached him, as always accompanied by some of his countless friends, he was tempted to smile back at his friend. His eye twitched at the way the younger’s friend was holding onto him. He seriously didn’t understand people nowadays – seriously, holding another guy around his waist?

He waited for his friend, leisurely resting at the back of his car and smoking a cigarette they’d later share, just like always.

His gaze lingered at the hand of a stranger who dared to touch his friend.

The moment his gaze was noticed, the hand was removed like a bolt. He knew the strength of his eyes and what it did to people. Seungri didn’t notice though. He just walked towards him and said goodbye to his frightened friend.

For a moment he rested his body right next to Seunghyun, their thighs and hands brushing and he took the cigarette to get a smoke, too. He didn’t care that the thing was already half done. He just needed some release. Seunghyun’s eyes lingered at the younger’s lips from where the smoke was escaping before picking another cigarette and lighting it up with his expensive lighter.

“So, how was your day?” the younger finally asked before taking a smoke.

“Nothing special. Boring as .”

“Maybe if you decided to study for once, you’d find something to at least occupy your mind,” Seungri tried again, even though he knew he’d fail again.

“Role of nerd is yours. Get into the car before I decide to leave you here.”

Seunghyun threw the roach away and stepped on it, Seungri doing the same while whining about mean hyungs. They got into the car and as always drove to their homes. They’d been neighbors ever since they could remember things, living in two huge mansions standing proudly in the centre of luxurious part of city. When they got there, they played rock scissors paper to decide whose garden would they use today. Everything was kind of a custom by now.

They always hung out at one of their gardens, ignoring their parents and simply wasting time together.

“I need to buy a new pack,” Seungri said when they got out of car, making their way to their garden, Seungri lost this time.

“You can have some of mine,” Seunghyun mumbled, knowing well how bad his friend could act when he didn’t have cigarette for a longer period of time. Last time he had to drag Seungri out of some bar, not talking about hands of some man who was already taking him home.

Seungri always ended up being chased by men. Girls liked him and he was really handsome but for some reason Seunghyun had to always save him from embrace of a man, he was lucky that his intimidating look always won somehow. He looked strong and adult but he never wanted to fight these guys. Sometimes he wondered if Seungri knew what was going on in his friend’s head and if it wasn’t some new form of teasing the older he came up with.

“Take care of me,” the boy happily exclaimed and ran towards their usual hangout spot.

With a sigh the older followed him, sitting beside him on a bench. The Lee’s family’s garden was a small forest in the middle of the city huge enough for boys to hide in. Choi’s had the forest too, but nobody bothered to take care of it since his parents didn’t go there.

“Here,” Seunghyun lighted the smoke in the younger’s lips, trying to figure out why had his lips looked so interesting and touchable every time his eyes saw them.

“Thanks,” Seungri took a deep breath and moaned when his lungs finally felt nicotine destroying them carefully.

“I think you should stop.”

Seunghyun didn’t know what he meant by saying these words to younger, neither did the asked boy. His eyebrows lifted questioningly, waiting for the older boy to explain.

“I mean, this unhealthy life-style. You are an honest student, you’re smart and rich. Stop ing around and have a decent life,” he said and couldn’t believe what his mouth produced. He wanted to laugh at the absurdities that came out of his mouth.

Seungri laughed out loud at that. His hand fell on Seunghyun’s thigh and grasped it, shaking with his body from laughter as if he couldn’t believe what his friend just said. Neither could his friend.

“What the , are you high?”

“No. But I feel like I would love to get high.”

Seungri gasped in surprise.

“Choi Seunghyun, what has gotten into you? Is alcohol not enough? Have you spent your daddy’s precious underground collection of vines?”

“I haven’t and if you don’t shut the up, I’ll kill you.”

Seungri never failed to make him angry. Seriously, who put such a personality in that amazing body or angelic face? Someone up there was playing with them, he just knew it.

“Okay, here’s the deal – you get some of your daddy’s vine and I’ll get you some weed.”

“Meet me here in half an hour.”

And they both disappeared to find items they needed. Seungri was almost trembling with excitement – his friend never got high and he didn’t know what the man will do. It could possibly get him another teasing material. He chuckled  lowly, oh he could get some teasing material anytime the older decided to break some rules but he never used it. It would be useless, he could be happy that the guy still bothered with him.

Seunghyun was the one who unconsciously helped him discover his ual orientation and he always felt on edge if the older will discover. The first time he had a wet dream with his childhood friend he wasn’t able to look in his eyes straight for a month and tried flirting with people. When someone has wet dreams, it means he’s ually frustrated, right? So he needed to get laid. The moment he decided who was going to be his victim to let out his frustration, he got his prey. He was good looking and rich, everybody wanted to get along with him. es hoped he wouldn’t use protection while man hoped he wouldn’t notice the hidden camera.

He just ed the out of them and destroyed any evidence or threat.

That’s why he started smoking and drinking. He wasn’t innocent and he knew that his friend was in some ways much more childish than him. He had to somehow hide the look he got from his life-style. So that he wouldn’t lose his only friend.

Yes, Choi Seunghyun was a heavy smoker and loved to enjoy a glass or two of quality red vine, but he always did it by himself. He was a .

He always said that he felt guilty for spoiling Seungri.

Oh if he knew.

Seungri grabbed the package he was looking for and bolted to their meeting place. It was their competition. They competed every possible time.

And this time he was first.

He knew he would be first, since Seunghyun had to go down to their huge basement and he also knew that the guy had developed taste in vine so he’d be looking for a good one. He came back about ten minutes later than Seungri.

“Mom met me. She said I’m forbidden to meet with you while I live under their roof.”

Seungri was expecting these words, he knew his parents were getting ready to tell them to him, also. So he just smirked and camouflaged the hurt by closing his eyes.

“We’re going to have to stand up on our own I see. Okay, let’s enjoy our last date,” the younger said, preparing the weed. He pretended not to notice the shock his friend showed at his last words. But, as always, Seunghyun didn’t pay any unnecessary attention to his words and opened the flask of vine.

They might as well just enjoy it.

He knew they’d meet again, when they stood on their own two feet and nothing would be a burden then. They got high and drunk at the same time but they didn’t do crazy thing that Seungri’s friends would do. They just sat there and enjoyed their spinning minds and each other’s presence and shared kisses. Both silently agreeing on forgetting about it.

 

 

Few years later

The world was celebrating. One of the two biggest empires, the Lee Empire was celebrating its new name. The CEO decided they needed another name, a name that’d make people know what they are about.

Victory.

Lee Seunghyun was drinking his favorite red vine while watching the news – people on the streets celebrated his success as if it was theirs. He knew half of them worked for him but so what? What was even the big deal people did with their name? He should’ve renamed it just like his friend – right at the beginning.

Never mind, now he had bigger popularity and it could be useful.

Even though they hadn’t met since graduating high school, they always competed. The only difference was that now they had huge impact on lives of people working under them and on the world. No big deal.

It wasn’t like he was excited to see the guest he was expecting. CEO of TOP Empire? Just a childhood friend, nothing much. It wasn’t like his hands were trembling with whatever his heart decided to feel now. It wasn’t like he checked every five minutes to ask his secretary if someone’s coming. He wasn’t making a fool out of himself. Not at all.

Choi Seunghyun was, however absolutely fine. Like he was just going to some business meeting, his confidence blinding people around him and his dangerous gaze proving why he was the more dangerous head of huge empires. Difference between him and Seungri was, that he dealt with criminal business; he was just too big fish to be caught. Often he was wondering about how it ended up like this since Seungri was always the one to have contacts in the underworld. And he was the one to lead honest – or at least not law defying business.

When he entered the building, he stared at the secretary, who was saying something to the phone.

“He’s here, boss, should I send him up to you?” she asked when she noticed him.

The boss replied and Seunghyun had to smirk. He’s going to meet him, finally. He’d changed and he never doubted that his childhood friend would change drastically, too. So now it was going to be a new kind of competition, he guessed.

He just had no idea, what competition would start when he sees Seungri.

Nobody knew.

When he entered the office at the highest floor – he smirked when he saw 32nd, his friend was always a big scared cat when it came to heights. He told his bodyguards to guard the entrance to the office and entered alone, with a huge grin on his face.

Even his bodyguards trembled when they saw their boss showing such expressions. Usually he was just expressionless controlling jerk, who could control his gaze. Now it seemed like he couldn’t, all the power was being released without restraints and his eyes were searching someone he knew and wanted to see desperately for so long.

They felt a little sorry for the Victory CEO, he was going to have a hard time.

They couldn’t know the history behind these two.

The moment the doors to Lee Seunghyun’s office were closed, their gazes met, both looking at each other like they were some enemies.

The first to break their gazing contest was – like always – Seungri.

“Hey, long time no see,” he smiled and Seunghyun had to bite his lip really hard. Seungri changed. He was insanely y with the new hairstyle; his dark curly hair combed back showing his forehead and stunning big eyes with bags under them. His body, even when hidden behind the suit was broader and manlier, Choi was sure he was trying to work out but he’d always been lean and the muscles he had seemed almost too y for a man. Yes, he was stripping him with his strong eyes.

“Yes, happy to see you,” the older smirked and the younger had to suppress tremble he got from his words. Choi Seunghyun looked gorgeous. He was even taller, with short black hair and his stare that could make people give up whatever he wanted. His body wasn’t muscular, just the right size – Seungri was always jealous of the older’s body. He could be muscular if he wanted. Seungri didn’t want to be bulk like the older always thought; he just wanted to look manly next to his friend. He always failed – Choi Seunghyun made people look weak and girly, whoever it was.

“Pleasure is on my side. Would you like some vine?” Seungri smirked back and took a gulp of his vine. He pretended not to notice older man’s eyes following his lips like always.

“I’m dying to know how your own vine tastes,” he replied and sat down on the black sofa that was placed right in front of Seungri’s work desk. Seungri stood up and made his way towards the fridge, which Seunghyun wouldn’t notice if Seungri didn’t open it. He took out a glass and a flask of vine and with a smirk made his way back to the work desk. He didn’t sit down behind it, instead he rested against it while pouring red liquid into the glass. Aware of the fact that the older’s eyes followed his moves.

“I’d say it’s good but you need to have a taste before you decide,” he gave the glass to Seunghyun.

The older smelled the vine and moved the glass to see the visible quality of vine.

Seungri was the one who followed his moves now.

He felt slight excitement at the thought of younger looking at his lips like he used to.

Suddenly a picture of them ing in this office made him stop moving and drink the vine in one gulp cursing to himself for being careless. This plan had to wait.

“You’re not supposed to drink it like that, Choi Seunghyun.”

His eyebrow twitched.

“I never thought I’d be the one teaching you how to drink vine,” Seungri chuckled. He filled his own glass of vine and aware of the older man’s stare, he darted his tongue to have a slight taste of vine. His eyes found the strong stare of his friend and locked their eyes. Then he took a small sip of the godly liquid and moaned at its taste.

No man was immune to Seungri’s shameless seducing game. Seunghyun was no exception, but he knew his friend so well, that he could hide it. But he chose not to.

He chose to stand up, walk to his friend and grab the glass from his hands. Then he those pretty lips and slightly pulled away to moan at the taste. The vine really was nice. But the younger man’s lips were his newfound Utopia.

“The vine is amazing, little boy,” he whispered in Seungri’s ears.

He smirked when he felt him tremble. It was his punishment for trying to seduce him so easily. Maybe for seducing him, but punishment for that will be much more pleasurable.

Now he knew why he came here. Yes, people expected them to meet and have some business talk but today, he came here to be seduced and to seduce the man standing in front of him, smiling loosely at him and staring back at him as if his gaze wasn’t anything special.

The fact that Seungri wasn’t intimidated so easily was ing good, because he didn’t like submissive es. That’s probably why he liked Seungri ever since the beginning.

“Little boy knows how to drink, what does that make you?” Seungri panted out and cursed himself for sounding so breathless. This was unexpected situation – yes, he wanted to seduce his friend but he didn’t expect him to find out what he was doing. Choi Seunghyun had always been dumb in these things, he never knew that Seungri was always trying to make him want more. But that wouldn’t stop him from flirting more. He was going to win, he had much longer experience.

“ing pedo,” the younger whispered before he let his lips touch the shocked older’s. But Seunghyun wasn’t surprised for long and soon they were kissing both, neither noticed who opened their mouth first or who started their battle for dominance. All they knew was that the kiss was ing hot and it ended too soon. Seungri was now fully pressed against the table with Seunghyun hovering over him. As soon as the kiss ended, they panted out hard and staring contest continued.

“ing little teenager,” the older breathed out. He needed more of his friend. Just the sight in front of him made him hard. Seungri was flushed, his lips lightly swollen with saliva at the corners of his mouth.

“I’m long past my twenties you know,” he pouted, teasing the older’s libido.

“Then I can screw you like I want, right?” his voice was so low even he didn’t recognize it. He hadn’t been this since… ever. Not even when he dreamt about Lee Seungri was he this excited. The real thing was really something else.

As soon as they caught their breaths enough, Seunghyun started working his way on Seungri’s neck, leaving marks everywhere he felt they were needed, not giving a about other’s work and ruining his representativeness. And he wouldn’t come out unmarked; he just knew Seungri wasn’t a calm submissive . His friend convinced him of that the moment his hands traveled lower to grab his hard .

“You’re hard, Choi Seunghyun. Who’s the teenager, ha? Do you want me to take care of it or would you prefer some privacy and a cold shower?”

Seunghyun didn’t answer, he just continued on his neck and drawing moans from the younger, stripping him of his suit. Why the heck did they have to wear suits when putting them down took so long? He couldn’t just rip it…

Although that was exactly what he did when it came down to ing the shirt. He just growled and ripped it, making Seungri gasp again. He moved on to on the other’s collarbones, he bit his shoulders and his hands played with his s.

Meanwhile Seungri was struggling with Seunghyun’s pants. He knew that if he ripped them of like the older did to his shirt; he’d get in trouble, so his hands had to carefully find a way to put them down while trembling from the older’s ministrations. When it finally clicked, he roughly pulled them, letting them fall down somewhere to Seunghyun’s knees. He touched his wet underwear, gently letting his fingers slide down the hardness that was begging for his attention.

Seunghyun, who was now on his s just growled and buckled his hips to Seungri. His hands grabbed the younger’s and unceremoniously lifted him up to sit on his table, spreading his legs to a very suggestive position. He could still take it when Seungri only worked on ping his pants but now he wanted more friction.

He stripped him completely, rougher, marking his possession. Seungri’s hands couldn’t focus because the older male was distracting him. He felt good but kinda frustrated.

“I’ll you so hard today, you won’t be able to stand for a week,” Seunghyun panted into his ear and caused yet another shiver to run up his spine. Now he really needed to get off. He was while he hadn’t even managed to free his friend’s out of his boxers. So he just bit his lips, not letting out the moan that was coming and ignoring the pleasure shooting through his body and led his hands to touch Seunghyun. He stripped his boxers and his hard length was finally free. His breath caught in his lungs once he saw the hardness. How the could a man’s be so y and able? Now his life goal was to Choi Seunghyun. He just knew he wouldn’t be able to do that today, coz his friend was already lubing his fingers to prep him. He managed to pump the older’s member a few times before he got pushed down to lie on his own work desk, with legs spread as if he was a cheap .

Seunghyun was enjoying the slow preparation, making it teasingly stop when Seungri felt too good. His fingers found their way up and down, ing in that sweet hole and making him harder by second. When Seungri shouted in pleasure, he knew he found that spot, so he decided to avoid it until the younger was thoroughly prepared.

His other hand was working on his erect s, massaging one and then another as if expecting to find something coming out of them.

Seungri couldn’t take much more and started pushing himself on the fingers.

“Thought… you’re gonna… me hard… Hyuunie,” he panted out and pushed harder again.

“Yeah, but I’ll do you raw another day when you’re not gonna have to work so that I can take care of you afterwards.”

“Just hurry up. I’m ready.”

He didn’t need to hear that twice. His fingers left the hole and s to grab younger’s hips, he placed his on the entrance and pushed in fast and rough. He didn’t wait for his friend to get used to being stretched; he just started moving, ing in a fast almost animalistic rhythm. He knew his hands would leave bruises on the younger’s hips and he couldn’t care less. From the beginning he was the only one who could mark his Seungri.

“I knew you’d like it rough, just like the you are.”

“Ah, yes, didn’t think you had such a side, now you seem able,” the younger teased back.

“Bet you weren’t ed like this,” the older panted out.

“Of course. I, however ed people even better,” a smirk made its way to the flushed younger’s face. Seunghyun growled and the next was extremely strong and hit the spot precisely. Teasing while being spread wasn’t the right thing to do.

Seungri screamed in pleasure, his hyung w

was so ing good.

“Didn’t think you’d be so ing tight,” he just had to admit. Seungri felt amazingly tight around his , clamping down on him just the way it made him most pleasured. He didn’t touch the other’s until now, but as he felt he’d be coming soon, he roughly grabbed it and started pumping it in the rhythm of his s, enjoying the melody his partner gave out.

“Coming,” was the only indication he got before his hand and shirt got stained with the younger’s – though he couldn’t give a because as Seungri came, his walls clamped around his in almost too good way and he came too. He continued ing, letting his inside Seungri to root and driving out his , making the best of it.

He checked the male under him. Just the sight of the boy was already making him hard again.

Seungri was covered in sweat and his own , his face flushed and still panting hard from the ride, his neck and chest covered in his marks, showing everyone that Seungri was now his possession. He couldn’t be more pleased at the sight. He kissed these pretty lips again, now gently exploring his mouth and taking the lead – the younger was too tired at the moment to battle, which was good.

“You’re going to need a shower now, Mr. Lee,” he whispered in Seungri’s ear. He smirked at the shiver he caused again.

Once Seungri heard the words, however, he completely regained his senses, flushing hard from embarrassment. He’d really been ed, Seunghyun made him just a mess unable to think of anything but the .

He smirked.

“Of course I’ll be needing a shower. And I’ll walk there on my own, Mr. Choi. Seems like you failed, what a shame. But if you want to join me, you’re always welcome,” he pushed Seunghyun away and got on his feet.

He was a strong man, he could walk away suppressing the limp.

Only if the ing bastard didn’t chose to join him.

“I can always bring you there if you navigate me since walking seems painful to you,” Choi smirked again. He couldn’t be bluffed so easily, huh.

“I can deal with that. We just need some clothes. Are we going to your home? I think I’ll need to inform my secretary about taking a leave…” he murmured, rummaging through some invisible wardrobes that just kind of appeared in the walls of his office.

Seunghyun blinked rapidly at all the things Seungri had in the office. As if he lived there. Which he did, Seunghyun just didn’t need to know at the moment. He just confidently replied that they’d be going to his house and mischievously implying that he could just pick him up bridal style and that the media would love them for doing that. The stare he got was priceless.

He had to laugh. They were together again, after so many years.

They even ed, finally let their desires show. Both knew that there was no risk of refusal; they just waited for the right time to become each other’s.

“Are you going to space out forever or will you go to the bathroom? Also, none of my shirts will fit you so you’ll have to hide the stain somehow. I know you’ll manage it,” Seungri smirked back, throwing a knowing stare at his suit.

“So are we going to that shower or what? Stop talking , I’m hard again,” Seunghyun growled out and making his way to the younger, he slapped that naughty a little. Seungri jumped in surprise. What did that er just do?

“Now now, do you want to get cuffed so badly, Mr. Choi?” he asked with a huge grin.

“Let’s see who’ll get cuffed, Mr. Lee,” his smirk grew wider when he picked the younger up and tried hard not to laugh at awkwardness he caused him to feel. He’d just have to get used to it.

“Where is the bathroom, Seungri?”

“Urgh, at least send your bodyguards away. This is ing embarrassing,” Seungri growled as he gave up. For now.

“But of course, darling, anything for my sweetie,” Seunghyun said teasingly and pecked his cheek.

“I’m so looking forward to you bottoming. My partners say I’m the best, you know. Can’t say that about you though, I could still walk and my only started leaking now,” he whispered into his ear and Seunghyun couldn’t help, he took a glance at the younger’s . It really was leaking. He’d never seen something ier. He was, once again, officially hard from Seungri.

“Don’t worry babe, all will be done. You won’t be able to walk to the car after we take the shower. And stop scaring your hyung. I thought you understood who was the bottom,” he replied and laid Seungri on the black sofa before opening the doors slightly to send his bodyguards away. They really needed to clear the hall and Seungri took care of his people beforehand, so he had to do it later.

When the hall was empty, they made their way to the bathroom, Seunghyun was still wondering why everything a human needed for his life was here.

“Shower or bath?” he asked the younger. He guesses he had right to choose since he didn’t really give it to him before.

“Shower, we’re not going to be here long.”

Seungri mimicked Seunghyun to let him walk on his own and he made his way to the shower, was now on his white thighs and Seunghyun had to gulp, this was so explicit. He stripped the stained shirt and followed limping Seungri into the shower.

“You can wash my back, hyung,” Seungri mewled as he turned the water on.

“That would be a pleasure,” the older replied. Instead of getting a sponge, however, he didn’t get a chance to do something as Seungri dropped to his knees and poked his , watching it like a kid that found a new toy.

“This looks ing tasty, hyung. Could I it while my gets rid of your ?” he asked, blinking his eyes. He knew that his eyes were big and eyebags always gave him kind of childish look, so he knew he’d get what he wants if he pulls the right strings in Seunghyun. And he did, when he heard the older groan and saw his hard member twitch in anticipation. His hands darted from under him to touch the , as if exploring it like a kid. He loved this role.

He looked up at Seunghyun once again and pumped his in his hand once before taking it into his mouth in one go. The older male moaned when he felt what was being done to him, his hands grabbed the younger’s hair which now looked more like he just got out of a bed, not like he was celebrating something concerning his company. He pushed his deeper, hitting the end of the younger’s throat. He couldn’t take him whole but his hands could do the job, too. Just like with the , Seunghyun was rough and he didn’t let Seungri . He led his head to move.

Seungri however didn’t like that so he lightly bit down.

“You ,” the older hissed, but got the meaning and let his hands down.

Letting Seungri do his job was a good decision, he decided afterwards. The guy just somehow knew where to , when to circle his tongue and when to bob his head. All the time he had the elder’s eyes locked on him without looking up. He just knew that Seunghyun dreamt about this just like he did so he enjoyed it as much as he did.

His hands grabbed the older’s hips, not letting them move. Once they stilled, one of his hands travelled down to cup his balls, heightening the pleasure. Seunghyun rarely made a sound but Seungri just knew that he was doing a good job. Just the tiny moans he heard were enough.

“Coming,” Seunghyun said as he was reaching his . Just then Seungri gulped, making the older man gasp in surprise and his hips just moved unconsciously in that delicious mouth. Seungri didn’t pull away, welcoming his partner’s and gulping it down hungrily.

“You’re sooo tasty. I like you more than a lollipop,” he smiled innocently up at Seunghyun, whose gaze never left his face.

Hot water was still hitting them, making them wet.

“Come here, baby. I’ll give you lollipop when you’re clean,” Seunghyun enjoyed this daddy game.

Seungri stood up, his legs trembling a little from strain and his back ached a little (bit more). He suppressed the hiss and reached his hand to dig in his . He had to take all the out and it ing hurt.

Seunghyun was watching him. He came twice in this hour, never mind the day and he was hard again. Seungri was hard too and the show he was making… was he doing it on purpose? Seunghyun wondered but never came to a decision as he grabbed younger’s hands and pinned him to the wall, locking their lips in another passionate kiss. They did fight for dominance and he let Seungri win this time. He let the younger explore his mouth, he even enjoyed the taste of his own as he dragged younger’s thighs to lock around his waist, placing his at the stretched entrance again.

Seungri just raised an eyebrow but let him do what he wanted.

“You’re like a rabbit, hyung. Are you a teenager or what?” he teased and was stopped right after as he had to moan when his hyung pushed his hard length inside.

“I’m because of you,” Seunghyun bit his ear, making him moan again.

“Because you’re such a ing tease,” he again, “and you actually have the nerves to just make me thrice in an hour,” and another s followed while he slammed their mouths roughly together in another rough and passionate kiss. Saliva was dripping out of their both mouths.

“Hyung, you’re ing me to the wall, I think I don’t need to tease coz you’re just desperate,” Seungri said between pants and moans and he actually doubted that the older understood him and he couldn’t find it in himself to give a – mainly because he wasn’t the one giving a . He couldn’t believe he was the one receiving .

His back already ached from the previous round but now, that it was ruthlessly slammed against the wall again and again he didn’t think he’d be actually able to stand again.

Yes, it ing hurt but Seunghyun managed to hit his sweet spot with every ing as if he knew it by instinct and the was just so pleasurable… Seungri couldn’t avoid the picture that found its way to his mind – of him and his friend ing in the shower, him like he was a paid and his partner groaning, slamming in him as if he was some kind of animal… They could get money from that .

“So ing good,” the older groaned, not slowing his tempo, just arousing his partner more.

Seungri was actually hitting his head to the wall by the time they were getting close – he just couldn’t find the energy to hold it up so Seunghyun placed one of his hands between his head and the wall so that he wouldn’t get concussion. Hot water and steam made this so much more passionate but at the same time made Seungri feel like passing out.

When the final slam came, they both came at the same time, Seunghyun slowly sliding with Seungri down to catch their breaths.

“Now you’re going to have to pick me coz my back hurts like ing hell,” was the first thing that Seungri said, breaking their afterglow-ish silence.

“No problem dear, expected to have to take my bride in her style,” his hyung just smirked while standing up.

“Just wait a moment and don’t look at me if you plan to get hard again,” Seungri hissed and once again pushed his fingers to his entrance, cleaning it from another load of that Seunghyun oh so gently shot inside.

“Just so you know, next time we’re using a or I’m topping,” he said again to the big guy whose back was now facing him because he had to admit that seeing Seungri cleaning himself was getting him hard again. He just groaned in some kind of reply that was impossible to be understood.

Seunghyun didn’t need to reply. He knew he’d have his way whether Seungri complained or not. Now that they met again, his younger friend was his and only his and he’d claim him and he’d show him just what it meant to belong to him. He’d make sure to train Seungri and properly enjoy even his ty and demanding side. They were businessmen, he was sure sooner or later they’d have to marry some rich women and have children but nothing could stop them from having their way with each other. Now that they’ve met again.

“This ing hurts you so no more ing to the wall, okay?” Seungri somehow managed to stand up with help of his hands and slowly made his way to some small drawer and took out some clean and dry garments so that they could dry themselves and then he painfully made his way to the clothes he took with himself to put them on.

“If you let me you to the bed, I’m sure you’ll be able to walk so I’m strongly against that,” Seunghyun said mischievously and wrapped his hands around his lover’s waist, looking at what the younger was doing now. He was tapping something to his phone, probably informing his staff about their homework. He couldn’t care less; he just wanted to take Seungri to his home.

So that he could teach him a thing or two about making rules.

So that he could show him the rules that he’d have to follow.

So that he could mark him deeper, make it impossible for him to slip away from him.

“Want to grab a smoke?” Seungri asked with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

“Yeah, why not?”

“Take me to my office then,” he commanded and when they were in the office, he led him to another ‘hidden’ door, which when he opened, he had to gasp in surprise because they led to the most impressive balcony he’d ever seen. Seungri navigated him to where he kept his best cigars and once they were seated comfortably, he started a little talk.

“So, how’ve you been? I see you’re no longer a , congrats on that,” he smiled lightly and took a smoke, just to let the gas leave his lungs.

He knew that Seunghyun’d always been fascinated with the way the smoke left his lips. He always noticed the older’s gaze – it was too strong to go unnoticed.

“I’d take that as an attack if I didn’t just you twice and if you could walk properly,” Seunghyun smirked back, knowing well that this time he’d win – just like all the other times. He enjoyed the bickering though. He missed it, nobody dared to talk back at him nowadays, all people were scared of him or some with his eyes so he didn’t really get to enjoy some conversations.

“Oh and to think I just admitted that you grew up, hyung.”

“I’m older you brat.”

“But you were for ages,” Seungri laughed openly now. Causing his hyung to feel awkward must have been his purpose of life.

“Also, you were always happy when I gave you one of these toys you were collecting back then – do you still do that?”

“Shut up or I’ll kill you,” Seunghyun was hissing and somehow managed not to blush.

“You wouldn’t do that, you like ing me too much,” Seungri pouted and noted that yes, Seunghyun still probably loved to collect his toys. God, just how childish was that guy, anyway?

“ you.”

“You already did hyung,” he laughed again, this time his hyung joined him.

“Seungri-yah, do you have some white vine? I kind of grew fond of it…”

“Of course, good to know hyung. Just like good old times."

 

 

Sooooooo, you just read full 6605 words of a pwp TopRi, hope u enjoyed reading like I did writing this lol :D