A Meeting

A Meeting

Another day, slowly making me wonder if I can just skip and come back for the exam. You glare out the window of the classroom you were in, supposed to be learning who knows what. Bert, hasn’t answered me in a while, must be in class.

    Sighing, you turned away and tried to focus on what the professor was saying. As the professor rambled on about the lesson, you slowly looked out the window again; only looking back when he said something that caught your attention.

    “We will be meeting outside next class, in the amphitheatre so don’t forget to bring your notes.” After saying that, class was over and you started to pack. One of your classmates stopped you, asking about the upcoming report for the class and if you have gotten your topic yet. Crap, you forgot about that.  

    After saying your goodbyes, you quickly left to find yourself in Talley waiting for Marie to come after her class. As you were waiting, you took out your laptop to start researching on something you could do for the report.

    After looking around and finding something you wanted to do, you smiled, leaned back and looked around for Marie. It’s been almost 30 minutes since you got there and you were starting to worry. Maybe she forgot? Grabbing your phone, you started to text her, right when someone dropped down into the seat next to you.

    “OMG, you would not believe what just happened!” Marie screeched, then quickly quieted after getting looks. You giggled and stared at your flushed friend. After prompting her, she started filling you in what happened.

    “I was leaving my class and walking down the hall, when I knocked into someone. I was lying on the ground, when this caramel hand came down, helping me up. I looked up at the face and was about to yell at him, but when I did, I possibly died and saw an angel.

    “After standing back up, I started to apologize, but he stopped me and said it was his fault. He started talking to me and was holding a great conversation, I found out his name was Jongin and that he is a dancer. Omg, a dancer.. Then a group of his friends came up, pulling him away. He said sorry again and started to walk away, when he stopped and ran back to me asking for my number. After giving it to him, he smiled at me with the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen in my life and ran back to his friends. I can now die in peace.”

    Right when she said that, a message came on her phone. “OMG ITS HIM!” Marie screamed once again, gaining more glares from the surrounding people. You watched as she started to text back, giving a response.

         Turning away from her, you grabbed your water bottle, going off to search for a fountain. Laughing at your friend's antics, you wandered around, stretching your legs.

          Walking back to your friend, you noticed that there was a group of guys around her. Slowing down, you heard her and some ed laughs taking up most of the chatter in the building.

           Getting to them, you noticed that the four guys that were talking to a now even happier Marie, were four of the best dancers at the college.

          The only reason why you knew that was because Alicia liked taking you different places to try new things. One time, she took you to a performance for the arts and you saw these exact four guys.

        Glancing up at your entrance, one of the guys looked up. When his eyes met yours, he broke out into the biggest smile you have ever seen.

       "Hi, I'm Zhang Yixing, but you can call me Lay. You must be Sarah, Marie was just telling us about you." WIth his greeting, the others looked over. The one with the caramel skin and smiling at Marie, was Jongin you figured. Right when you thought that, the rest of the boys introduced themselves. The taller one of the boys was the first one that said something after Yixing, “Hello, I’m Oh Sehun, nice to meet you.” he smiled at you, making crescents for his eyes. Bert would love this guy. Jongin then greeted you and looking over at the boy that was keeping quiet, silently nudged him. “Hello, I am Huang Zitao. I apologize, something caught my eye.” Looking in the direction where he was watching, you saw the familiar figure of Alicia walking toward you.

Before you could respond, Sehun started tugging on their shirts, signaling that they needed to go. “Sorry we have dance practice” Jongin said. Smiling again, Yixing bowed and walked off with his friends. You were in a trance and looking back at Marie, you saw a knowing face.

       "Someone has a crush"