Just too Complicated

Geometric Love♂♂

Chapter 9

✿   ✿

 

Ryeowook sat in his Livingroom while his mother stared at him. “So how long has this been going on for?” She asked. “Just” Ryeowook sighed holding back more tears so that he could talk. “Just since I met him. Mum, please don’t tell the school, he’ll lose his job” Ryeowook pleaded as his mother picked up the house phone. She slammed the phone onto the coffee table. “You have disappointed me so much Ryeowook, I thought you were better than this!” She yelled. “You have completely lost my trust, and from now on I’m not taking my eyes off you!” She stepped towards him “give me your phone.”

“No mum I promise I won’t talk to him!” He panicked.

“Give me it Ryeowook!” She yelled her voice as her face turned a little red with anger. He handed it over. “Go to your room.” The young boy stood up and did what he was told.

He sat on the edge of his bed, crying into his arms. He felt like he had swallowed a giant pill without water, like his stomach was churning like he was going to vomit as he screamed in tears into his hands.

❣                ❣                    ❣                   ❣                 ❣

 

Siwon walked into his apartment. It seemed quitter than usual, so quiet it buzzed in his ears. The patter of paws came trotting towards him. “Hey Bugsy” he said with a cracked voice as he his dog, he walked to the kitchen to poor himself a glass of scotch; this was going to be a long day.

It got to 6pm, it was already dark outside, and Siwon was watching TV, still drinking. He sighed into his glass before turning the TV off. He wasn’t drunk, Siwon’s body could take alcohol well, but he had a headache from all the thinking he had been doing. He stared at his pup not knowing what to make of the situation, he had done the right thing, but why did he feel so miserable? He checked his phone. No messages. Feeling at a dead end, he sighed. He wondered how he had managed to get himself in such a situation, what if Mrs Kim tells the school? He thought, and then he knew for sure that he’d lose his job. If he lost his job his parents would literally disown him because of all the money they had spent on him in order to become a mathematician.   

 

❣                ❣                    ❣                   ❣                 ❣

 

The next morning Ryeowook woke up with a dry mouth and a headache. The morning light harshly hit his room making his eyes squint. He got up, remembering everything that had happened the day before. He wanted to check is phone but his mother still had it. He wondered if Heechul hated him now after he was accused by his mother for gaming too much. He wanted to see him, he wanted to see Siwon. He missed him, but at the same time was angry at him. Angry at him for just giving up and telling his mother what was happening. He headed for the bathroom, the hallway was quiet with a horrible atmosphere. He looked in front of the mirror looking at his fading hickies, he felt himself tear up. He thought back to that night, that night Siwon took his ity, the night the two of them confessed. He sighed as tears fell his eyes, with a blank face he wiped them away. He felt so drained, this was too much. He sat down on the closed toilet seat he felt nothing but numbness and pain throughout his body. His eyes felt swollen, his stomach empty from not eating for a day, he just wasn’t coping. He screamed into his hands with frustration. Millions of thoughts raced through his head at once, he wondered about what Siwon was doing and about what things were going to be like on Monday. Were things going to go back to normal like before they met?

After sulking, he headed downstairs to see his mum reading a book in the livingroom. He wasn’t sure if he should go in or not, but he did, just because he knew he couldn’t avoid his mum forever.

“Omma?” He said slowly sitting at the other side of the couch. “Do you hate me?” he asked. She put down her book and looked at him frowning.

“Do you really think I hate my own son Ryeowook?” she sounded aggressive.

“After what I have done, I’d hate me to.”

“Ryeowook,” she shook her head. “I’m just disappointed, in you and in myself”

“What have you done wrong omma?! It’s all my fault” he said moving closer to her.

“You were right, I don’t pay enough attention to your life. And If I had just been monitoring you more this wouldn’t have happened.” She sighed. “I’m sorry I reacted that way Ryeowook but I was very angry, at you but also Siwon. He’s a grown man he should know better than to mess around with teenage boys”

“Thank you for understanding omma” Ryeowook stretched himself over his mum giving her a hug, he began crying into her shoulder as she pushed him back a little.

“This is a lot for a young boy like you to be dealing with” she said sighing. Ryeowook nodded.

“Stay at home tomorrow okay? I think you need a break from school.” Ryeowook smiled a little at his mother’s request. A day of school sounded really good to him, he wouldn’t have to see Siwon, and wouldn’t have to deal with any of his friends either. Ryeowook nodded.

“And can I trust you to go to Heechul’s house and apologise to him and his family?” she asked.

“I promise” Ryeowook said before getting up “I’ll go now, thank you omma” Ryeowook smiled a little. She waved him goodbye as he put his shoes on and left.

 

❣                ❣                    ❣                   ❣                 ❣

 

Ten minutes later he had arrived at his best friend’s house, worried. He knocked on the door, a few moments of silence passed before Heechul opened it, the older boy stared at him blankly.

“What do you want?” He asked.

“I want to apologise Heechul, for making you lie to your parents and friends. I’m sorry”

“What happened?” Heechul asked.

“Well…” Ryeowook said as Heechul stood outside his house closing the door behind him.

“My mum found out about Siwon and me… she took my phone off me and I’m forbidden to see him again.”

Heechul sighed looking around his front garden. “Well we knew that was going to happen, I’m grounded because of you. My mum and dad think I’ve been up at that gaming centre every night when I’ve been working my of for exams!” Heechul was getting mad, and he had the right to be. Ryeowook felt so guilty, he knew he had hurt a lot of people through this selfish act he had committed.

“I’m really sorry” Ryeowook pleaded. “Hyung I know I have been so selfish I know! I should have never put Siwon before any of you” Ryeowook began tearing up again. Before his best friend took him into his arms.

“Wookie, you’re my best friend. And you’re a sometimes but you’re my best friend.”

Ryeowook hugged him back with his dear life because he missed his best friend a lot, he missed having the emotional support he had been getting from him his whole life.

“I’m not going to be at school tomorrow” Ryeowook said.

“That’s probably a good idea, do you want me to say anything to Siwon for you?” he asked.

“No I never want to hear his name again.” Ryeowook hugged his hyung tighter, as soon as he thought of Siwon his stomach began to churn. The front door opened, Heechul’s mother stood there

“Ryeowook? Your mother called me this morning and explained Heechul was lying to cover something up for you”

Ryeowook looked down in shame, “I’m really sorry” he bowed.

“He’s apologised to me mum, I think he’s learned his lesson.”

Ryeowook was surprised when he felt the older woman give him a warm motherly hug, it felt warm and nice.

“Little Ryeowook,” she said “we’re here for you whenever you need us. Ever since your father left all I want to do is look after you” she said. Ryeowook knew that Heechul’s mother and his mother had always been close friends. He knew that she knew about his dad abusing him and his mum. And it was nice to know that some people understood why sometimes Ryeowook felt lonely, and just wanted someone to love.

“Thank you” Ryeowook smiled. Heechul grinned at the smaller one getting hugged from his mother.

 

 

❣                ❣                    ❣                   ❣                 ❣

 

Once Ryeowook had gotten home he went to his room to see he phone sitting on his bed, he smiled as he walked over to it. He unlocked it, he saw a text from Siwon. His heart raced as he opened the application. It read;

“I’M QUITTING MY JOB.”

 

 

////////

Happy New year everyone!

I am so sorry this took so long! I've been so busy with school and the holidays I've barley had time for this, it took me over a month to finish! There will be another chapter and hopefully I will getting written soon but I have other stories I'd like to continue with as well! Bye for now!  ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣