Walking on Egg Shells

Geometric Love♂♂

 

Chapter 3

✿ Walking on Egg Shells✿

 

“Well you’re right, I do like you.” 

Ryeowook froze at the elder ones confession. What did he mean? He likes me?!

“Siwon I think you’re confused…” Ryeowook didn’t know what to say, he knew he couldn’t speak for the other man’s feelings, so he sat confused, thinking what to say next, but nothing came to him. “I know when I like someone Ryeowook.” It fell quiet again. Siwon then moved away

“But, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.” Siwon smiled gently to the younger one. “But I do like you, why else do you think I invited you to my house? And trust me I don’t normally do this, I have never gotten to know a student outside of school before in my life. It’s just when I sat down with you at your dining room table, I couldn’t take my eyes off you.” Siwon looked at him with his dark warm eyes. “And I understand if you don’t want to associate yourself with me anymore.” Siwon said looking around his living room still seated next to the younger boy. Ryeowook was lost for words, he sat looking at the side of the older man’s head before he spoke

“I think I should go.”

Ryeowook saw himself to the door with Siwon and Bugsy following behind. Siwon exhaled.

“I’m sorry Siwon, but it is getting late it’s nearly 10pm my mother will be worried.” Ryeowook bent down to pet Bugsy’s head. As he straightened his body back up he felt the firm feeling of Siwon’s arms around his body. Siwon hugged the smaller boy possessively.

“Um Siwon?” Ryeowook pulled back a little and looked up to the older man. Before he could even make eye contact with him, he felt Siwon’s lips meet with his own. Ryeowook was fast to respond by whining lightly and pushing the older away.

“Siwo~” Ryeowook was interrupted with Siwon kissing him once again, but this time with more passion. Ryeowook had his hands on Siwon’s muscular chest trying to push away, but eventually gave in when Siwon’s force got stronger against the younger one. Siwon’s lips pressed warmly and softly against Ryeowook’s. Ryeowook’s heart began beating quicker, so fast he was convinced Siwon would be able to hear it. The young boy whined into the taller ones mouth, not sure of what to make of this situation. Siwon put his hand through the younger ones hair and pressed into him, he felt like Ryeowook would hate this, but he stood corrected when the younger one wrapped his arms around the taller ones neck. Resulting in Siwon picking Ryeowook up and holding him by the back of his thighs. He pressed the smaller boy up against the wall kissing his lips, then his jaw line and then to his neck.
 

“Siwon” Ryeowook whispered under his breath into the taller ones hair. “We- we should stop” he panted running his hands through Siwon’s soft thick hair as the other kissed the younger ones collar bone. Siwon didn’t respond to the younger ones suggestion and carried on embracing Ryeowook’s neck and lips. Ryeowook didn’t want this to happen, but the feeling of Siwon’s firm, strong body up against his was too much for him to reject, he admitted to himself that he couldn’t resist kissing him back over and over because of how good he was at this.

“Ryeowook” Siwon whispered as he separated his lips from the others.

The younger looked at him hopelessly, with desire in his eyes he kissed the older one first this time wrapping his arms around the muscular ones neck. Siwon moved himself even closer, wedging his hips in-between Ryeowook’s legs wrapped around him. Ryeowook could now feel Siwon becoming hard up against him. Resulting in him whining into the older ones mouth.  Siwon took him off of the wall and back over to the sofa where they had been talking before and laid him down not separating their lips for one second. Siwon climbed on top of him sitting his hips between Ryeowook’s legs once again so the younger one could feel Siwon’s rubbing onto his own.

“Siwon I, really, think we should stop” he said between kisses. Siwon moved his hand down to Ryeowook’s crotch area to feel how hardened he was “” Ryeowook moaned into the elders broad shoulders. “Wookie, if you really don’t want to do this why’re you so hard?” Siwon smirked. Siwon was about to Ryeowook’s trousers before they were interrupted by a vibration, Ryeowook’s phone was going off. The younger one sighed as took out his phone. What awful timing. “Omma… I’m just heading home at the moment… yes I know what time it is, I’m sorry. I’ll be home soon…” then he hung up. Siwon looked to the younger

“I’ll give you a lift home” Siwon said getting up from the couch and offering his hand to Ryeowook “come on Wookie” Siwon smiled helping the younger one off of the couch. Ryeowook exhaled looking up to his new found love.

“Don’t regret anything okay?” Siwon said before leaning in to kiss the younger ones forehead.

“Siwon if anyone finds out”

“No one is going to find out, keep it entirely to yourself okay?” Siwon bent down a little to come to the smaller ones level. “Here” Siwon took a key out of his pocket. “This will be your key to this apartment, come whenever you want okay?” Siwon smiled as the younger one returned the favour and took the key. Siwon gently placed another kiss on the younger ones lips before they headed back to Siwon’s car where he drove the younger boy home.

 

❣                ❣                    ❣                   ❣                 ❣

 

They sat in the car outside Ryeowook’s house in silence. Siwon placed his hand on the inside of Ryeowook’s thigh and leaned over for a kiss, it was like electric currents sparking between them, Siwon’s lips were so gentle and kind to Ryeowook.

“Wait” Ryeowook said breaking the kiss, he climbed on top of Siwon straddling him, and continued to kiss down to Siwon.
“ sake Wookie” Siwon said trying to adjust his pants to loosen up his tight crotch.

“You should go” He said contradicting himself by travelling his hands up the smaller ones tiny waist. “Go” he said opening the driver’s door, Ryeowook climbed out followed by Siwon.

“I’ll see you tomorrow okay?” Siwon said ruffling the smaller ones hair.

Ryeowook nodded. “Bye” Ryeowook walked to the front door of his house and walked in. All the downstairs lights were out, so he assumed his mother must have been in bed. “Omma?” He said walking up the stairs. “I’m home”

“Your dinner is in the fridge!” his mother yelled from her room.

“Thank you omma but I’m not hungry” Ryeowook walked into his bedroom and sat down onto his bed. What had just happened? Did I really just make out with my maths teacher? He thought to himself. He had strange feelings run through his body as he laid back onto his bed. He thought back to the feeling of Siwon kissing him, and the feeling of his large firm muscles holding him. Do I have a crush on my teacher? Ryeowook lay in his bed that night with only one thing on this mind, Siwon.

 

❣                ❣                    ❣                   ❣                 ❣

 

 

 Once Siwon got back to his apartment, he headed straight for the shower. He needed to cool down, what had happened with Ryeowook was too much for him to handle. He was worried what if someone saw them in the car together? What if someone saw them leaving his apartment together? Hundreds of thoughts raced through his mind as he showered himself down. He knew that from now on, if he wanted to be with Ryeowook it would have to be extremely careful not to get caught. He knew that his job was a risk, and Ryeowook’s education was at risk. But now Siwon knew, his life was going to be great being able to embrace Ryeowook, but also difficult trying not to.

 

❣                ❣                    ❣                   ❣                 ❣

 

 

The next day before the school day had started Siwon was in a good mood, it showed through his outfit, he was wearing a crisp baby blue shirt that hugged his biceps and wore a great grin on his face as he walked down the school hallway to his class room, saying hi to every other person walking past. Siwon knew he was good looking, so it gave him confidence to talk to whoever and be as friendly as possible. Heechul stood in the hallway at one of his lockers examining the well-dressed teacher, to then whip out his phone and text his best friend Ryeowook;

 

H E E C H U L : I  THINK THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON WITH MR CHOI HE’S IN TOO OF A GOOD MOOD WOOKIE ( ̄  ̄|||)

 

W O O K I E: WE NEED TO TALK ASAP I’LL BE AT SCHOOL IN 5 MINUTES I’LL MEET YOU ON THE ROOF TOP PLS HURRY ;~;

 

Heechul locked his phone and locked his locker. He headed upstairs to the rooftop, it was quiet and no one else was up there until Ryeowook turned up at the door.
“Hey what do you need to talk about?” Heechul ran over to his friend, Ryeowook walked towards the edge and looked down over Seoul.

“Hyung please don’t hate me, and don’t let this change your opinion about me at all” the younger on held onto his hyungs blazer as he pleaded.

“What have you done?” Heechul asked unimpressed.

“You know… Mr Choi?” Ryeowook said worryingly looking up to Heechul “I kinda… well we both kind done a bad thing?”

“ sake Ryeowook you didn’t bribe him money for good marks did you?” Heechul said fixing his hair.

“Worse” Ryeowook let go of his hyung dropping his hands to his side. “The thing is, I know Siwo—Mr Choi outside of school. He’s my maths tutor.”

“So? That’s not so bad I mea~”

“No it is bad” Ryeowook interrupted

“How?” the senior student asked.

“Last night… he picked me up from my work shift… and took me to his place” The younger said avoiding eye contact with his friend.

“Oh , did you sleep with your maths teacher Wookie?!” Heechul suggested.

“No! No I didn’t sleep with him but…”

“What is it? Spit it out!”

“He confessed to me. And then we kinda kissed… a lot.” Ryeowook said with his eyes closed as if he were looking at a bright light, he was so worried what his closest friend would think of this. Heechul stared at him in disbelief.

Heechul sighed, and rubbed his head in shock.

“You know how serious this is Wookie?! If anyone finds out he could lose his job! And even worse you could lose your education! Do you really think if you get kicked out of this school for sleeping around with a teacher that any other school in South Korea is going to accept you? Look what you’ve done to yourself Wookie!” Heechul’s words were harsh. But very true. Ryeowook began to cry resulting in his hyung hugging him.  “Wookie, that bastard is selfish. He wants you and doesn’t care what will happen to you in the long run”

“Hyung I do like him though” Ryeowook cried into Heechul’s shoulder. Heechul did not reply, he only sighed, he didn’t want to upset his friend anymore before it was time to go to class.

Heechul was angry. Angry at his teacher for doing such a thing to a student, even if it wasn’t forced and Ryeowook liked it, it was still the teacher’s responsibility to make sure that nothing like this happened between students and teachers, Ryeowook was just a kid and naïve, Heechul knew that Ryeowook would show up to any kind of love being presented to him.

 

❣                ❣                    ❣                   ❣                 ❣

 

The two students went to their class, where Mr Choi sat at his desk writing something in a book. Heechul still felt rage inside of him, he wanted to knock out that pretty face with his fist. But he sat down at his seat suppressing his anger. He looked over to Ryeowook, whose eyes were red from crying. Heechul didn’t want Mr Choi to see that He had been crying because he wanted him to think Ryeowook was doing just fine.

“Wookie, your eyes” Heechul handed the smaller one a tissue for him to wipe them dry.

For the whole lesson Siwon treated Ryeowook just like any other student, even though it hurt him to do so. Even when calling his name on the register he didn’t even look at the younger boy. Because of Siwon’s distance from Ryeowook it brought Heechul to wonder if anything had actually happened but he didn’t want to accuse his friend of lying, so he continued to believe him. Many feeling coursed through Ryeowook. He felt happy that Siwon wasn’t talking to him, but he also felt a little disappointed. He wanted Siwon’s attention but at the same time it was the last thing that he wanted.  For most of the lesson Ryeowook wasn’t paying attention, but it wasn’t like the teacher was going to say anything. At this rate, Ryeowook could see himself getting worse at maths.

 

❣                ❣                    ❣                   ❣                 ❣

 

After a dreadful lessons of maths, English and history, it was time for lunch. Ryeowook sat opposite his closest hyung Heechul, watching him eye up his crush, Lee Donghae, who was standing filling up his water bottle at the water fountain. Heechul had been crushing on Donghae since the start of High School, ever since Donghae had gained some muscles Heechul never took his eyes off of him. But Heechul knew it could never happen between him and the model like boy, since Donghae was in a relationship and had been for the past four years with the top athlete in the school, Lee Eunhyuk. But Heechul still dreamed, hoping one day it could happen, even if the chances where extremely thin. Heechul didn’t hate Eunhyuk, he just thought he was over confident, but athletes always are he thought to himself. As he subtly watched his crush, his hopes and dreams were crushed as the Eunhyuk approached Donghae putting his hand around his waist and began fooling around with him. Heechul averted his eyes in disappointment back to his friend.

“You should stop torturing yourself hyung~” Ryeowook said the inside of his yoghurt lid. “You look happy now you have food Wookie” Heechul joked as Ryeowook ate his yoghurt in teaspoons.

“You know there’s no way Donghae will leave Eunhyuk, the two of them are like glue” Ryeowook said opening a bottle of iced Green Tea. “I know it’s horrible to hear but it’s true” saying before jugging down the drink.

“I know” Heechul said opening a readymade meal of Beijing fried rice.

“Hey!” a familiar face sat himself next to Ryeowook putting his arm around him, Kim Yesung. Yesung had been a close friend to Ryeowook since they were a foot high.

“Hey Hyung, want some food?” Ryeowook offered his hyung a cookie from a bento box. Yesung shook his head smiling kindly at the smaller one. “No thank you, you have it.”

“Yesung, how is your singing classes coming along?” Heechul asked eating his rice. Ryeowook was about to eat that cookie.

“They’re going well thanks, I have a performance in a few weeks, and I’d really like you guys to come!” Yesung said before taking a bite off of the cookie in Ryeowook’s hand.

“Hyung!” Ryeowook playfully yelled. Yesung giggled eating the cookie.

“We’ll be sure to come” Heechul said smiling.

Heechul put his chopsticks down in disappointment. “What am I going to do?” He asked, catching the attention of the other two boys. “I can’t keep liking Donghae like this. It’s driving me mad”

“What’s driving you mad?” Donghae sat himself next to his admirer, making the older boy panic.

“N-Nothing” Heechul said as he began packing up all of his lunch and stuffing it into his bag. “Hyung, I need you to bring in that text book for our science project” Donghae said as Heechul got up to leave “Okay” he said before waving bye and leaving.

“What’s up with him?” Donghae asked his friends, Ryeowook just shrugged and pretended as if he knew nothing.

Ryeowook began to notice that he hadn’t actually spoken to Siwon since yesterday’s incident. Maybe I should, just to talk things out he thought, as if Siwon read his mind Siwon turned up at their table.

“Hey Mr Choi” Yesung said still nibbling on his cookie. “Hello Yesung, Ryeowook can I have a word with you in my class?” Ryeowook nodded his head standing up and following his teacher to the classroom. Yesung and Donghae looked at each other confused.

 

❣                ❣                    ❣                   ❣                 ❣

 

Ryeowook walked into Siwon’s classroom after him and closed the door behind him.

“Listen, what happened last night…” Siwon didn’t know what to say. He couldn’t say ‘Let’s never speak again’ because that would be impossible. He still wanted to be with this boy, he loved what had happened the night before but it was the circumstances around them that prevented from Siwon telling the younger one how he really felt as he knew that Ryeowook’s education and his own job were at risk.

“Do… you want your house key back?” Ryeowook asked looking up to Siwon.

“No, no keep it. I still want you to look after Bugsy.”

“And, what about my tutoring, you still going to do it?” Ryeowook asked.
“Of course, but it will have to be at my house okay? I don’t want people to see us in public together”

Ryeowook’s heart sank, he knew why Siwon was saying that but it still hurt, it still hurt that he had to pretend as if nothing happened. He knew that from now on when we was with Siwon alone he would have to be very careful and monitor every word he says, because now it was like walking on egg shells. “Okay” He said.

“Wookie, I don’t regret what happened last night”

“Don’t”

“What?”

“Don’t just don’t. Let’s pretend like it never happened okay?”

“But Ryeowook, It did happen” Siwon said waling closer to the student.

“Get away from me Siwon” Ryeowook’s eyes began watering up. “Just leave me alone, I’m your student. Nothing more, nothing less okay?” Ryeowook said covering his eyes with his arm, as tears fell onto his blazer.

“Ryeowook” Siwon wanted to hug the small boy desperately, but he couldn’t not here, not now. Siwon handed him a tissue to wipe his eyes.

“Listen, I’ll see you tomorrow okay?” Siwon said trying to encourage the boy to stop crying.

“Hyung-nim” Ryeowook said, surprising Siwon hyung-nim?

“I think I like you too” Ryeowook said with tears falling from his eyes.