"You dykes should off."

Amberella

I rub my eyes and blink several times before looking at the transfer student at the front of the class. Suzy, she is definitely that creepy Suzy girl I met the other day. She stares back at me with a rather blank look, but I think I see something twinkling in her eyes...

"Ms. Bae, I apologize for that student's rude behavior." The teacher put on an obvious fake smile and I almost baffle then and there. "Now, for you seating, how about you sit there-"

The teacher is interrupted when Suzy walks to the back of the class and stands right beside me. I lift 

my head and look at her nervously while adjusting my thick glasses.

"It is alright Ms. Kim. I'll sit here." Suzy breaks our eye contact and looks at the teacher with a hundred Watts cute smile. The boys sigh in content at the sight while the teacher just nods her head briefly. "Thank you."

Suzy walks over my seat and slips into the seat beside mine, which actually belongs to Nicole. Not anymore I guess. Nicole is going to be so mad when she sees this...

"Amber Liu huh?" I jolt a bit at the mention of my name. I hesitantly turn my head to face her and I notice her staring at me with a mischievous smirk. "You know, you have the same exact name with someone I met before." She says, causing me to gulp the lump forming in my throat. This girl is bad news, I feel it.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I clear my throat and look back to the front and try to focus on what the teacher is blabbering about.

"Is that so?" I hear Suzy mutters, her voice sounds unbelievable close to my ear. I turn and my eyes widen when my nose touches hers, making me realize how freaking close we are. "You're much more interesting than I thought." She whispers, before leaning closer towards me. I can feel her breath tickling my face and I am too nervous to move away.

"Sorry I'm late!" The door of the classroom slams open, almost making me jump out of my skin. I immediately snap back to reality and moves away from Suzy. I look at the front and watches as Nicole barges into the class rudely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Again." The teacher shakes her head in disaproval. "How many times have you been late to my class?"

"Sorry!" Nicole says cutely while scratching her head.

"Go back to you seat." The teacher dismisses her with a wave of her hand before resuming in writing something on the board.

 

 

 

Nicole grins before spinning on her heels readying to walk to her seat. Her grin drops drastically when she sees the person sitting on her seat. She looks at Suzy, then me, then back to Suzy again with her eyes narrowing.

"What is she doing there?" Her voice sounds menacing as she glares at Suzy. "At my place nonetheless." 

Suzy looks at Nicole innocently before placing her hand over and stands hastily.

"Oh my, this is your place? I'm sorry, I didn't know." She quickly packs her stuff but the teacher stops her before she can move a muscle.

"Oh, Ms. Bae, it's alright." She gestures her to sit and Suzy shrugs before sitting back down. "And Nicole, since you're always late for my class," the teacher pats one of the vacant rows of tables at the front of then class. "You'll sit here from now onwards as your punishment."

"What?" Nicole's jaw drops and she shakes her head and attempted to decline but the teacher shut her up by putting her hand up.

"No complaining." The teacher says sternly while glaring at Nicole. Nicole clicks her tongue and glances at me before yanking the chair back roughly and plops herself down.

 

For the rest of the class I try to ignore Suzy but it's really hard to ignore someone who keeps staring at you the whole freaking time! At this point, I am certainly convinced that this Suzy girl knows that I am the tomboy she met the other day. I

 am really afraid that she'll tell everyone,and probably Krystal too.

 

 

 

Why? Because she just seems like those troublesome girls who like causing troubles. A

nd the worst is she probably will hang out with Krystal and the gang because of her looks and family background. I get this uneasy feeling that with this girl here, things might get out of hand pretty soon. 

 

When the bell rings, signalling it's break time, I don't think I have been so happy and eager to go to break before. I

 shove everything under my desk and stand hastily, readying to escape to my favourite cafeteria. I was about to walk away when I feel someone grabbing my elbow, preventing me to do so. I catch a feel breath before shifting my gaze downwards and look at the girl who is eyeing me like I am her prey.

"Can I join you?" She asks politely. The boys and girls who are circling her table readying to ask her to join them gasp in shock.

"Wait what?" Jiyeon looks at Suzy in disbelief. "Krystal, can you believe this?" I glance at Krystal and see her raising a brow and crossing her arms. 

"Excuse me." Krystal calls out and Suzy turns to face her nonchalantly. "You sure you wanna hang out with this loser and her loser gang?" She scoffs while eyein

g me dirtily. I blink and look at the ground trying to hide my hurt. The image of her and my cousin making out still haunts me deeply even at this moment.

"Yeach, why not?" Suzy says nonchalantly with a shrug. Everyone in the class is pleasantly surprised, including me. Suzy smiles sweetly at me before grabbing my hand. "Let's go."

"Hold it right there!" I feel a pair of arms around my shoulder yanking me backwards. "Hey you girl, why are you here messing with my girl?" Nicole's piercing voice sounded right beside my ear and I wince slightly.

"Oh, Amber is yours?" Suzy gasps dramatically and shakes her head vigorously. "Amber you can do better than that." Nicole's grip around my shoulder tightens.

"Listen you , if you wanna fight bring it on. But just so you know," Nicole suddenly cups my face and twist my head around. My eyes widen as I feel a pair of lips against mine. "This girl is mine and only mine." Nicole clarifies right after breaking the kiss. I just stand dumbfounded along with the rest of the class. 

"Disgusting!" A loud bang brings me back to reality and i notice Krystal's fist on my table as she glares at Nicole then at Suzy. "You dykes should off." She finally snaps her head towards me and sends me a deathly glare before stomping out of the class.

"Yeah, get a room." The girls who follow Krystal around give us a dirty look before walking out of the class, probably following behind Krystal like lost puppies. I blink in surprise at what Krystal just said. 

 

 

 

Disgusting...

Dykes should off...

So that's want she thought when she was with me all this time... I breathe in a deep breath and try stopping myself from breaking down. 

 

 

................

 

 

I sit awkwardly between Suzy and Nicole as they glare at each other. The whole cafeteria is quiet as they watch the  girls beside me glaring at each other.

 

"Dude." Chanyeol who sits in front of us kicks my leg from beneath the table causing me to look at him. "Get your business done you pimber." I glare at him threateningly and he sticks his tongue out. 

"Amber is mine." Nicole says and pulls me closer to her by my arm. "How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Bull." Suzy holds onto my other arm and pulls me towards her. "Amber never said anything about her being y

ours." I groan in distress as both of them start pulling me  to their respective sides. 

"Help me stupid Chan!" I send Chanyeol a look but he just look at us with amusement while biting onto his sandwich.

 

 

"What the is going on with my once peaceful life?" I mumble under my breath while staring at my own reflection through the mirror. I have made an excuse and escaped to the toilet. I swing both my arms back and forth, trying to ease the slight pain from practically being ripped apart by those two demons.

To my brightest luck, someone just has to walk in and I just have to close my eyes for a moment while still swinging my arms. 

"Ouch!" I hear someone yelp in pain and i know my stupid fist has come in contact with someone's face. 

"Oh ! Sor-" I feeze when I see who the person is. Of course it is non other than Krystal the Jung.  

"Yah!!!!!" She screams while glaring at me. Her eyes seem like they are practically killing my soul as they meet mine. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry!!" I bow for who knows how many times but I know it is no use.

"You disgusting thing." She says coldly while grabbing a handful of my hair before leaning closer. My heart beat quickens at the close proximity as she glares into my eyes. "You just punched my face you ." I gulp not because I am afraid of her,  but because I think she looks hella y right at this moment.

"I'm sorr-"

 

"Sorry isn't going to save your llama-faced dork." The corner of her lips turn upwards and my heart skips a beat as I look at her beautiful smirk. "You're now my servant." My jaw drops at that and she shoves me to the wall before cat walking out the bathroom.