Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 6

 

And for the rest of the evening, Yuri was content to know that Yunho's attention was on her and only her.

 

As seconds turned to minutes and minutes to hour, the guest didn't think the party will end so quickly when it struck midnight. Knowing that they couldn't stay forever, the guests started to leave one by one.

 

Before the guests even left at midnight, Yuri and Hyukjun was already leaving with Yunho, even though Yuri had planned on staying until midnight like all the other guests but since she knows that Yunho had an interview the next day, she went along, not wanting to make it difficult for him.

 

Once they all got into the car, Yuri and Hyukjun took off their mask.

 

"Damn princess. You could kill a vampire with those." Yunho said, smirking as Yuri also took off her shoes afterwards.

 

"Oh, shut up, you all great singer." Yuri shot back, as she stretched her toes, "Let's see you spend an evening with crazy fans spilling over you. I actually had five marriage proposals and eight requests of singing Bling Star." "Ouch. Wasn't that your solo on U KNOW Y?" Yunho asked, referring to their CD.

 

"Yeah, and your solo was Burning Down, right?"

 

"Yeah. We only had two solos. Everything else is duet."

 

Yuri nodded knowingly. Turning to the backseat to check on Hyukjun, Yuri found he was already asleep.

 

Arriving at the Kwon residence, Yuri got out of the passenger seat to go to the backseat.

 

"Hyukjun, let's go inside." Yuri whispered, as she slightly shook Hyukjun awake. Sitting in the driver seat, Yunho couldn't help but smiled at Yuri's softness towards her brother.

 

"Hm." He murmured, as he clung onto Yuri as she helped him out of the car. Waving bye to Yunho, she slowly led Hyukjun towards the front door.

 

Finally getting into Hyukjun's bedroom, Yuri shook her head as she helped him change since he just fell down. As Yuri was helping him take his shirt off, he kept rolling his head back and forth.

 

"Get your own boxers on." She said, and got out of the room and went to her own bedroom to change. Getting into a summer floral Jennifer Moore muscle tank top and pajama pants, she went back into Hyukjun's room to see that he had already changed and was already crawling into bed.

 

"Night Hyukjun." Yuri whispered, kissing his forehead and smiled down at his cute face.

 

"Noona." He mumbled, before turning. Yuri giggled as she went to wash her face and fell asleep, too.

 

'Good night, my Yunho Oppa.' She thought, as she faintly touched her lips before falling asleep.

 

Yunho got up early the next morning and changed into some of Jahoon's clothing since half of his clothes were scattered around his bedroom.

 

'Too bad Jahoon didn't pick his clothes up from the laundry room.' Yunho thought, laughing to himself as he pulled on his black converse all star sneaker and left to his A4 Audi.

 

"Yunho, have some food." Mrs. Jung said, from the dining room.

 

"Later, mom. I'm going to visit princess after my interview." Yunho said.

 

"Alright. Tell her I said hi."

 

Whistling to himself, he got into his car and drove to the tv station.

 

It took him half an hour to drive to the station. Once he got there, he got out and walked in and waltzed up to the floor his live interview was taking place on, 'It kicks to be famous!' He thought, grinning to himself as he knocked on the door.

 

"Come in." Came a muffled voice. Opening the door, Yunho walked in to find Nara Tak, the same lady who interviewed him last time, "Nara?" Yunho asked, baffled.

 

"Oh, hi Yunho. Yeah, I'm the interviewer again. Please take a seat. We are rolling in three minutes."

 

Yunho nodded as he sat down.

 

"Hyukjun, the tv since Yunnie has an interview today." Yuri said, as she ate a spoon full of cereal. Nodding, Hyukjun went to the tv, just in time to see Yunho's face pop up.

 

"So Yunho, we are so glad you are back with us again. Unlike our last interview, this time, we will be discussing...ah, shall I say it nicely? Personal Life."

 

Yunho coughed, "Yeah well, it's only fair we do. I have heard rumours that I'm gay. Last time I checked, I still liked girls."

 

Nara laughed, "That's why we are here today. To clear up some things."

 

Yunho nodded, "I'm glad then."

 

"Ok, to start off, you have a princess and a girlfriend, am I correct?"

 

Yunho sighed, "Let me tell you something Nara. No matter where I go, the subject of princess does pop up. She was at my dad's birthday party yesterday night and yes, she had five marriage proposal. Marriage? Only because she's my princess? And my girlfriend, Boa, has had strange letters in her mail, saying that she owes somebody my boxers and whatnot. I do not and do not appreciate random people spamming my princess aka best friend or my girlfriend." Nara nodded, "Yes sir, Yunho."

 

Yunho smiled, "Alright, so on with the interview?"

 

"What a buster." Hyukjun said, laughing like a maniac.

 

Yuri snorted, "Gee, he just had to uses my marriage proposal as his little 'Don't bug princess' thing, eh?"

 

Hyukjun laughed even harder, "So, he wasn't bluffing?"

 

Yuri shook her head, "Last night, five people did proposes to me."

 

Hearing what Yuri said, milk instantly came out of Hyukjun's nose.

 

Leaning into his chair, Yunho continued to listened as Nara asked him questions.

 

"Alright. So we know that you have known your princess since you were a baby. Does anybody else know who she is?" Yunho shrugged, "Depends. Family, of course, know who she is but outsiders don't, except one lucky bastard." Yunho said, glaring into the television set, referring to Onew.

 

"I see, and now, princess's birthday is coming up soon, am I correct?"

 

"Oh yes, about that. Her birthday is on December 5th and there is a U KNOW Y live concert happening at Seoul Olympic Stadium. I'm obviously going to be there and my band, consisting of my brother, my two male cousins and two of my female cousins. Vocalists is me and of course, princess. She is going to be there but her face is hidden." Yunho explained, winking into the camera.

 

Hyukjun turned to his sister, "Are you really?"

 

Yuri nodded, "Yeah. Yunnie told me this a few days ago."

 

Hyukjun laughed, "So, I get free tickets?"

 

"It wouldn't matter. You know Jahoon and he's the stage manager, ticket manager and drummer."

 

Hyukjun nodded, "Oh, and who are the band members? Kyunghee, Sangmi, Jahoon, Hanbin and Hanjae?"

 

Yuri laughed, "Those twins are such bastards!"

 

Hyukjun smirked, "Remember the last time Hanbin and Hanjae were at Yunho Hyung's place?"

 

"They shoved his and Jahoon's face into the pie." Yuri said laughing, remembering a precious moment.

 

Kyunghee was Sangmi's older sister and they were in the band. Kyunghee played the keyboard and Sangmi had percussion instruments around her. Tambourines, maracas, triangles, you name it. Hanbin and Hanjae were guitarists and they had a bass and electric guitar as their partners. For Jahoon, he was the drummer.

 

While Yuri and Yunho were the vocalists.

 

Finishing her breakfast, an wicked idea pop up into Yuri's head and told Hyukjun to go get her cellphone from the charger.

 

Since Hyukjun had also finished his breakfast, he got up and ran upstairs, grabbed his sister's phone and came back down to give it to her.

 

"What you up to Noona?"

 

"You think Yunnie's phone is on?"

 

Hyukjun laughed manically, "I bet it is."

 

Yuri speed dialed Yunho's number and sure indeed, his phone was on.

 

"Noona. Why the hell would Hyung keep his phone on?!" Hyukjun asked, raising a brow.

 

"Because only family know his number, besides Boa and us and we all know he has an interview today and he didn't expect us to call." Yuri said, grinning as the phone started ringing on tv.

 

She saw Yunho frowned which turned into a glare as he pick it up.

 

"Who is it Yunho?" Nara asked.

 

"Somebody who's about to die!" Yunho said angrily.

 

"What?!"

 

"When are you coming over?"

 

"Why now?!" He growled, getting angrier.

 

"What the hell is your problem?! I mean, you are on national television, might as well smile." Yuri scoffed.

 

"Why are you calling me now?!" Yunho growled.

 

"Why isn't your phone off?!" Yuri screamed.

 

That caused Yunho to shut up.

 

"Fine then. If you are so preoccupied with your interview, don't bother coming over today. I have to take Hyukjun date shopping anyway." Yuri mumbled, as she ended the called.

 

"Get dressed Hyukjun. You have a date with Haneul today and we need to get you some clothes." Yuri said, as she stood up. , Hyukjun also got up and went upstairs to changed.

 

'Yunho Oppa, you bastard!' Yuri thought angrily, even though a faint blush erupted in her cheeks.

 

'But isn't that why I love him?' She continued to think to herself, before shaking her head.

 

For the rest of the day, Yuri had her phone turned off. She knew it was partly her fault but she just knew in her heart that Yunho had his phone on. Oh well, no reason for him to scream at her.

 

Getting home around five, Hyukjun and Yuri notice that their mom was still not home yet.

 

"Go change. Haneul's brother is picking you two up soon." Yuri said.

 

"Alright Noona." Hyukjun mumbled, before running upstairs to change.

 

Within twenty minutes, Hyukjun came downstairs.

 

"Make sure Kyungjae picks you up at eight ok Hyukjun? If he's thirteen minutes late, call me and I will find someway to pick you up, alright?" Yuri said, yawning.

 

"Alright Noona. I have the keys to the place so go to bed. You are tired."

 

Yuri smiled as she kissed her brother's forehead, "Bye."

 

Hyukjun waved as he left.

 

Yawning again, Yuri went up to her bedroom and collapsed onto the bed.

 

At six o'clock in the morning, Yuri's mickey mouse alarm clock rang, waking her up, 'So, I slept all night.' She thought, before stretching.

 

She then went into Hyukjun's room and shook him awake, "Up!" She screamed. Since Yuri was still pretty pissed at Yunho, she decided to go to school that day with Junsu and Taeyeon.

 

Since Mrs. Kwon was at work again, Haneul and her older brother would be picking Hyukjun up.

 

As they slowly got ready for school, no one said a word to each other. Finally, when they went downstairs, Yuri busted him about his date.

 

"So, how was it?"

 

"Fun as hell Noona!" Hyukjun said, grinning.

 

"Like?" Yuri asked, smiling.

 

"Well, we did kiss."

 

Yuri squealed, "Cute!"

 

Hyukjun blushed.

 

"No fair. My baby brother has a girlfriend and I'm still single." Yuri said, pouting.

 

Hyukjun came around and patted Yuri's head, "It's ok Noona. A boy one day will see what you are worth. Though, he had probably be blind."

 

"You little monkey!" Yuri screamed, but a honking noise stopped her.

 

"Saved by Junsu Hyung and Taeyeon." Hyukjun said, laughing as Yuri left, glaring at him.

 

Yuri ran out to Junsu's Ferrari and grinned, "Tae, why don't you drive?"

 

Junsu pouted, "Why?"

 

"You drive like a granny." Taeyeon said, grinning as she shoved Junsu over, "But it's my car."

 

"Yeah well, you are our boy." Yuri said, laughing as Taeyeon took off.

 

They arrived at school in eight minutes with Yuri laughing happily while Junsu was as pale as a sheet of paper, "You could have killed that poor ladybug!" Junsu cried.

 

"Ladybug, shmadybug, who cares. We got to school on time."

 

Junsu frowned, "Tae, we have spare first."

 

Taeyeon shrugged, "So, I will Yul to her class."

 

Junsu shook his head. He went to the locker room to check if his soccer uniform was still there since he forgot he left it there after tryouts last week.

 

"Oh Yul, did you see the interview with Yunho Oppa yesterday?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri winced as she saw Yunho walked by them.

 

"Yeah." Yuri whispered, as Yunho stopped by his locker which was right beside Yuri's.

 

"Somebody called him. It was so freaky."

 

Yuri shrugged, "Must have been somebody annoying."

 

That caused Yunho to shoot Yuri a look before he continued to rummage through his locker.

 

"Oh yeah, Jae Oppa and Jong Oppa are going to ask you out." Taeyeon said, as she accidentally shut the locker on Yuri's finger, "Ow! Kim Taeyeon!" Yuri screamed. Taeyeon winced as Yunho's eyes widened, seeing Yuri's red fingers.

 

"Oh ! Yul, I'm sorry."

 

" the fingers! What's this about Jae Oppa and Jong Oppa?" Yuri asked, totally forgetting Yunho and her fingers, "Jae Oppa told Su Oppa since they are both on the soccer team together that he's going to ask you out. Su Oppa then overheard Jong Oppa on Saturday at the mall that he's going to ask you out."

 

Yuri whistled low, "A pansy and a very possessive vamp. man."

 

Taeyeon snorted, "A pansy? Isn't that what your friend calls him?"

 

Yuri glared at Taeyeon, "Don't say that bastards name ever!"

 

Yunho turned to glared at Yuri's back as she walked off with Taeyeon.

 

Halfway through musical theater, Yuri seriously couldn't take the pain since they were turning purple and splotchy.

 

"Mrs. Ahn." Yuri called.

 

"Yes Yuri?"

 

"Can I get some ice?"

 

"Why?"

 

"My friend slammed my locker on my fingers."

 

Mrs. Ahn winced as she nodded. Getting up from her seat, Yuri breezed past Yunho to go get some ice from the office.

 

After three minutes, Yunho got insanely worried and asked if he could go to the bathroom. When Mrs. Ahn gave him permission, he ran out of the classroom to where he would expect Yuri to be at, the third floor abandoned girls toilet.

 

He rushed in and indeed, he saw Yuri running her hand under the cold water while putting ice on it.

 

"Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why did I have to keep my fingers there when Tae shut the locker?! Stupid Yunho Oppa! Stupid me! Stupid phone! Stupid...Ah!" Yuri screamed, as her fingers throbbed even more.

 

Without caring, Yunho sprang forward and grabbed Yuri's fingers.

 

"Yunho Oppa!" Yuri gasped.

 

"Be quiet." He said softly, as he wrapped her fingers around the plastic bag the ice was in.

 

"But..."

 

"Keep it like this and don't move your finger around so much." Yunho said, before leaving.

 

Yuri smiled, knowing he wasn't entirely too mad.

 

"Yuri, Yunho, I was telling the class that you need to work on your mini play for the rest of the period."

 

Yuri sighed as she sat down beside Yunho.

 

"So, what do we do?" She asked.

 

"What we did the last time we did this play. Except, we take all the characters. You be the evil fairy, good fairy, the mother of the princess and the princess. I will be the father of the girl, the prince and the...wait, I can't do two roles in the same scene."

 

"Just pretend some old lady told him the legend. I will take that role." Yuri said.

 

Yunho nodded as he jotted something down.

 

"What about the kiss?" He asked, as he turned to face her.

 

Yuri kissed her fingers, "We will figure that out later."

 

Archery practice that day was cancelled because of the injury on the captain but it will resume again, tomorrow. Even thought archery practice was cancelled, soccer practice was still on.

 

After everyone from the soccer team was change into their uniforms, they left to the field to get warmed up. Everybody left, except Yunho who pulled out his cell phone, thinking everybody was gone but didn't realize that Junsu came back in to find his goalie gloves.

 

"Hello? Princess?"

 

Junsu's brown, tear-dropped shaped eyes widened.

 

"Yeah, listen, I'm really sorry about the...no, you don't need to apologize. It was me that got mad at you for calling." Hiding himself in the boy's shower, Junsu listened onto the conversation, even though it was one-side and took in the fact that his princess called during the interview.

 

"No. Yeah, I left my phone on. Great lesson of life princess. Anyway, I'm coming over and I'm sleeping over tonight. I know your mom's going to work extra tonight and your brother can't cook. Besides, you have bad fingers so I will cook for you."

 

Junsu frowned, 'Yuri had injured fingers also. Nah, the possibilities are against me. Yuri hates him.'

 

Seeing that the called was quickly ending, Junsu quickly ran out of the changing room.

 

"Who is she?" He muttered to himself, as he ran to his goalie post.