Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

Chapter 20

 

Yuri woke up feeling a hundred times better. Sitting up in bed, she stretched out her arms before seeing Yunho standing beside the door with a solemn look on his face.

 

"What's wrong?" Yuri asked, with a raspy voice.

 

"We are snowed in."

 

Yuri gasped, "We are what?!"

 

"Yesterday, when you were sleeping, we were all in the main cabin. It started snowing like and I was getting worried about you. I used the excuses of leaving my cell phone in the cabin to get back and checkup on you. I stayed with you all night and just this morning, I went to open the door to find that we are snowed in."

 

Yuri's eyes widened, "Oh my god."

 

Yunho sighed, "So, what do we do now? You feel any better?"

 

"I was until I found out we are snowed in."

 

Yunho walked over to Yuri and wrapped his arms around her shoulder, "We will be ok. How long will it be until they notice we are missing?"

 

"Not for long since you are a famous singer." Yuri said softly.

 

"I brought some food back last night for you so we are safe for today and I know you have a few water bottles in your bag, right?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"So, we will survive."

 

"What about the others?"

 

"They were in the main cabin when the storm started so I think they are all snowed in, in the main cabin."

 

Yuri nodded, "Can you give me some water?"

 

"Sure."

 

"We are snowed in!" One of the students cried.

 

"Ouch. Yul and Yun Oppa are snowed in their cabin together." Tiffany said.

 

"But don't they hate each other? Even though they have been so friendly this past few days." Jaejoong asked.

 

"They decided that if they are to share a cabin together, they should at least try to work it out." Taeyeon thought up quickly.

 

"Oh." Jaejoong said.

 

"So, what do we do now?" Junsu asked.

 

"Hope that we get out of here alive."

 

"Oh, shut up! We are in the main cabin which means we have food and water. What about Yunho Oppa and Yul? They are in their own cabin with no food and water." Taeyeon said.

 

"Yun took some food for Yul last night." Jaejoong said.

 

"And Yul always have water bottles in her bags." Tiffany said.

 

"They are safe. How long do you think the snow will keep us caved in Mrs. Ahn?" Jessica asked.

 

"We are guessing three days tops."

 

"Three days?!"

 

Yuri wrapped the blanket around her body as Yunho sat on the chair, "Cold?" He asked.

 

"A bit."

 

Yunho took off his black john varvatos star USA zip front leather jacket and wrapped it around Yuri's body.

 

"But what about you?" Yuri asked.

 

Yunho chuckled as he crawled into the bed; he got under the covers and wrapped his arms around Yuri's body, "Better?" He asked, his breath tickling Yuri's cheek.

 

"Much." She whispered, her breathing getting shallow. Her heart was racing as she felt his arms tightened around her body even more.

 

"Sleep." He said, as he kissed her temple. Yuri closed her eyes, her own arms tightening around his body.

 

'I love you.' Yunho thought, as he kept Yuri close to his heart.

 

*Dream*

 

Yunho waited for his bride to come out. The wedding bells rang, the bridal music began and a wondrous white goddess stepped out from behind the doors.

 

Yunho felt his chin go wet, making Junsu chuckled. Since Yunho was in his own world, Junsu decided to shut his mouth for him. Seeing the two, Taeyeon couldn't help but smiled.

 

'My wedding.' He thought, as he stared at his bride.

 

Yunho forgot everything as soon as his bride arrived. He even forgot when the priest spoke, when he said his vows, he didn't know. All he knew was her beauty.

 

"Do you, Jung Yunho, take Kwon Yuri to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

 

"I do."

 

"Do you, Kwon Yuri, take Jung Yunho to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

 

"I do." Yuri said, as she stared into Yunho's eyes.

 

*End of dream*

 

Both, Yuri and Yunho woke up, both sharing the same dream. They stared at each other for a bit before Yunho pulled Yuri to himself and tightly hugged her.

 

"Hey, what's up?" Yuri asked.

 

"I don't know. I have been getting weird dreams."

 

"Can't be weirder than mine." Yuri giggled.

 

"I think it is." Yunho said.

 

"Then tell me about it?" Yuri asked.

 

"Well, uh...you see, uh."

 

"Fine then. I will tell you mine first." Yuri said, as she wrapped the jacket tighter around herself. She told Yunho about the beginning of her dream to the ending.

 

'Oh, damn.' He thought, surprised and shocked.

 

Once Yuri finished with her dream, she turned to look at him to find him staring at her like she had two heads or something, "What's wrong?"

 

"That's the exact same dream I had." He said.

 

"Oh my god."

 

"Freaky."

 

Yuri sighed as she got out of bed and tried to look out of the window, only to see snow upon snow.

 

"Oh yes, we are in a winter wonderland, aren't we?" She scoffed. This was a killer. The heater stopped working and there were only a few blankets in the closet that was in the cabin.

 

"Calm down Yul." Yunho said.

 

"What are we? The sixth day so far in our trip?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

"What do we do?!" Yuri growled, as she sat back down on the bed.

 

"Play patty cake?"

 

"You are going crazy! Help me!" Yuri screamed. Yunho lunged at her and clamped his hand over , "Shhh." He said huskily.

 

"Huh?" Yuri said.

 

"The sound. It could probably create an avalanche. We don't know our current position so lower your voice."

 

Yuri wrestled out of Yunho's grip, "Ok ok, fine, no screaming but what do we do?"

 

Yunho shrugged, "I don't know." He said, as he lay back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Yuri got up and went back to the window.

 

In the main cabin, everybody was either sleeping on the floor or on the couches while Taeyeon and Junsu were the only ones awake.

 

"How do you think Yunho and Yul are holding up?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"They are best friends." Junsu whispered, "They are probably ok. Besides, I have noticed Yunho cares more about Yuri than anybody else in this entire world."

 

"Me, too." Taeyeon murmured.

 

"He will probably give her his jacket and shirt to keep her warm."

 

Taeyeon giggled, "He's a sweetie. Especially to his princess."

 

Junsu chuckled. He looked down at Taeyeon and felt his heart racing. He was in love with this woman since forever and she didn't even have a clue. All she thought was that he's a erted.

 

'Which is half true.' Junsu concluded in his mind.

 

"Achoo." Yuri sneezed, as she rubbed her nose. She was wearing her own jacket and Yunho's. He had five blankets wrapped around himself. He smiled as he watched Yuri sneeze. Suddenly, he got up, tightening the blankets around his body. He wrapped his arms around Yuri's waist and slowly started kissing her neck. Feeling the heat of his lips on her, Yuri moved her head to the side, giving him better access before he started ling on her neck. Then it all dawned on Yuri.

 

"Yunho Oppa." She said quietly.

 

"Hmmm." He said, as his lips worked wonders on her neck. The sun was starting to set beyond the horizon and it was creating a beautiful colour of gold and red to splash against Yuri and Yunho.

 

"Why...Why do we kiss?" Yuri asked quietly.

 

"It's just a friendly thing princess; we have been friends since forever so it's just normal."

 

Yuri wiggled out of his grasps and turned around to look at him, "Normal? Best friends kissing isn't normal Oppa. Couples kissing is normal, married couples kissing is normal but not best friends."

 

"What's gotten into you?" Yunho asked, raising a brow.

 

"You are dating Boa Oppa, you are dating her. For basically eight years now you are dating her heavily and then all of a sudden, we make out in your bedroom and to shush that up, we have friendly kisses? Every time we kiss Oppa, it's anything but friendly."

 

"Where's all this coming from?" Yunho asked, his temper rising.

 

"It's just...I don't...this...you know."

 

"No, I don't know. How about you tell me?"

 

"I don't want to be friends with benefits Oppa!" Yuri finally shrieked.

 

Yunho stared at her, dumbfounded "What?"

 

"You heard me. Every time we kiss, I feel so...so...you wouldn't understand but I don't want to be friends with benefits Oppa. We have been friends when we were born what if because of our 'Friendly kisses' something happens? You are my best friend; and I don't want to lose that." Yuri said quietly.

 

"Friends with benefits? Is that what you think this is? I kiss you because you are my friend with benefits?"

 

"Or maybe you are missing Boa Oppa." Yuri said calmly, as she went to sit down on the bed.

 

"Missin...What is wrong with you?"

 

"I just realized that...well, we are...it's complicated."

 

"Friends with benefits?" Yunho asked dully.

 

Yuri sighed, "Just...Just forget it." She said, as she took off the jackets and got under the blanket.

 

"Put on something more heavy." Yunho said.

 

"No." Yuri said, as she curled up, trying to keep her body heat in. Yunho sighed as he lay down beside Yuri, placing all the blankets over them. He didn't dare wrap his arm around her tonight, not after the entire 'Friends with benefits' blowup.

 

'But you aren't my friend with benefits Yul.' Yunho thought, 'You are the woman I want.'

 

Yuri woke up to feel herself feeling warm and toasty. She opened her eyes to see Yunho leaning against the door. Yesterday's incidents rolled into Yuri's head as she quickly diverted her gaze. She got out of bed and drank a luscious load of water from her water bottle.

 

"We are still snowed in." Yunho said quietly.

 

"I figured as much."

 

"So, uh...what do we do...do today?" Yunho stuttered.

 

"I don't know. Swim?" Yuri said sarcastically.

 

"Could you be at least a little ing nicer?! I'm trying to keep yesterday yesterday!" Yunho growled.

 

"No, I can't be a little nicer! I just found out my best friend is using me because he's Boa deprived!" Yuri shrieked.

 

"Boa deprived?!" Yunho roared.

 

Yuri glared at him, "That's exactly what you are." She said, as she stood up and stretched.

 

Yunho growled again, as he walked towards Yuri and pushed her down onto the bed before pinning her arms over her head.

 

"Boa deprived, you say?" Yunho asked huskily.

 

"If I was so Boa deprived than why would I leave her to spend time with you?"

 

"I don't know. You are insane. Senile maybe." Yuri said, as she fought to get out of his grasps.

 

"No." Yunho said, as he inch closer to Yuri's lips.

 

"Its because I'm in love." He said, as he close the distance between them, pressing his lips tightly against hers. Yuri's eyes widened as she didn't respond. Her body went rigid as she tried to move her face away from Yunho's.

 

Yunho pulled back and looked down into Yuri's eyes, "Why are you resisting?" He asked.

 

"Your in love?" Yuri asked softly.

 

"Yeah, pretty much. Figured it out a few days ago." He said sheepishly.

 

"You found out you are in love with Boa a few days ago?" Yuri asked, raising a thick, straight brow.

 

"You are an idiot Yul." Yunho said huskily. He leaned down, kissing her again, and using his tongue to her top lips, hoping she will opened up. Yuri got into the heat of the moment and opened slightly. Yunho took that to his advantage and ed his tongue inside her warm cavern.

 

Yuri forgot all about earlier and allowed Yunho to kiss her senseless.

 

'This feels so...so right.' They both concluded in their mind.

 

"Tae?" Junsu whispered.

 

"Hmmm." Taeyeon said, as she sat with Junsu, both depending on their body warmth.

 

"You look pretty."

 

"This isn't the time to get all lecherous on me." Taeyeon said tiredly.

 

"I'm serious. You look pretty."

 

Taeyeon blushed as she leaned against Junsu. She was content as it was.

 

Yuri was sitting on the chair in the jackets while Yunho was sitting on the bed with the blankets wrapped tightly around his body. Coughing a bit, Yuri moved her head to look out of the window.

 

Yunho sighed as he stared at Yuri. After their 'Make out' session, Yuri had totally ignored him. He had openly admitted that he loved her, 'But I didn't tell her I loved her.' Yunho thought.

 

"Princes..."

 

"Shut up." Yuri said, before he even finished. She was still mad that he had uses her like that.

 

'But you aren't even sure if he's using you.' Her brain told her.

 

'Exactly.' Her heart agreed.

 

'He said he loved somebody and then called you an idiot when you assumed its Boa.' Her brain called out.

 

'When did you become such a smart brain?' The heart teased.

 

Yuri shook her head.

 

'He said he loved somebody Yuri.' Her heart spoke, 'You just don't know who.'

 

"Shut up." Yuri murmured to herself, as she stood up and walked to the night stand.

 

There was a plate of food there. Yuri picked up the biscuit and started munching on it. Walking back to the chair, she quickly glanced outside to see the sun starting to set. They had been quiet since this morning and it was starting to get annoying!

 

Yuri sat down on the chair and turned to looked at Yunho who was looking back at her.

 

"Yul." He said quietly.

 

"Hmmm." She said, thinking of the mental battle she had earlier. She will find out who his 'Love' is before she brings up the friends with benefits thing again.

 

"What I said earlier, about...about the girl I...I love."

 

"What about it?" Yuri asked.

 

"She...You see, she's..."

 

"You are going to tell me?" Yuri raised a brow.

 

"You are my best friend." Yunho said simply.

 

"Or is it?"

 

"No." He said firmly.

 

Yuri nodded and used her fingers to signal him to continue.

 

"It...Well, I kinda figured it out recently and that's why our kisses were so frequent. Before we only kissed when we either said hi or bye but now, it was kisses for no reason."

 

"Like our snowmen incident?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Alright, go on."

 

"She, well...it's not Boa."

 

Yuri's heart accelerated, 'Could...Could it be?'

 

"It's you."

 

Taeyeon yawned as she was getting tired. Everybody was sleeping now since they were all awake last night, hoping that a miracle would happen and the snow would melt enough for them to leave but no such luck.

 

"I'm so tired." Taeyeon said. Junsu managed to shag a loveseat so him and Taeyeon were now sitting on it while others were sitting on the floor.

 

"Then sleep." Junsu said, as he guided her head to his broad shoulder. Taeyeon blushed a little as she let her head drop to Junsu's shoulder.

 

Junsu kissed her head and smiled, "Night Tae."

 

"Night, Su Oppa." Taeyeon said quietly, as her eyes slid shut.

 

'Tae.' Junsu thought, as he put his head on hers and slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

"Wh...What?!" Yuri gasped. This was way...way too much for her.

 

'The man I have been in love with since I was fourteen is telling me he loves me, too.' Yuri thought. She just couldn't believe it.

 

"I love you, Yul."

 

"N...No. You can't. You love Boa. You are...You are just saying that after yesterday." Yuri said, her heart beat rising, "No." Yunho said, as he stood up and started walking to her.

 

"I love you." He said, as he bent down on his knees to kneel in front of her, placing his hands over hers to feel her trembling.

 

"You...me...it's..." Yuri couldn't believe it. It was just too...too...It was a fantasy is what it was.

 

"Don't you...Don't you feel the same?" Yunho asked, as he stood up. Yuri had a clump in . Yunho was walking back to the bed when Yuri quietly said, "I love you, too."

 

Yunho stopped walking as he turned back around to stared at the girl who had tears in her eyes, "You...You love me, too?" He asked, his heart racing.

 

Yuri nodded, "For a long time now." She said.

 

"Long time? How long?" He asked.

 

"Four years now." Yuri said, as she moved her head. She didn't know what to do now but then she felt his warm lips tightly press against hers. Yuri was shocked for a moment as his tongue ran over her top lips. Yuri opened her lips a bit as Yunho slipped his tongue in. It was magical, unlike their other kisses; this actually meant something to both of them.

 

Yunho was soft and tender with Yuri as she slowly let him dominate her. This was the man she wanted all this from and this is the man she was getting it from. She wanted him to be hers, make her his and indeed, she belonged to him, 'At least I hope I do.' Yuri thought, as the kissed slowly ended, Yunho quietly and slowly pulling back.

 

"I love you. I probably always have. I just never realized it until recently." Yunho said. Yuri sniffed as she tightened the jackets around her.

 

"Damn heater." She murmured.

 

Yunho chuckled as he helped Yuri up, "Why not go to bed now, my Yul?" He asked, his lips lightly touching her cheek. Yuri shuddered but nodded, "Sure thing."

 

They got into bed together as Yunho wrapped his arm around her waist, "Now, doesn't this feel more comfortable than yesterday?"

 

"We weren't 'Loving' each other yesterday." Yuri said comically.

 

"Friends with benefits?" Yunho asked.

 

"If it's somebody you love, it's hardly beneficial." Yuri said quietly.

 

Yunho chuckled, "I love you." He said.

 

"I love you too, but what about...?"

 

"Boa?"

 

Yuri nodded a bit.

 

"I can't break up with her right now."

 

Yuri's breathing increased.

 

"If I do break up with her, I'm a singer and it will go public. Famous people never breakup without a reason, either I'm having an affair or I got some old hag pregnant."

 

Yuri laughed.

 

"So, I will stay with her but I'm yours Yul."

 

"Right. If you still do date her, there are the usual dates, boy and girl kissing; holding hands, etc." Yuri said.

 

"That will happen, minus the kissing. Compared to you, Boa has fish lips."

 

Yuri giggled, "You sure?"

 

"Positive, my dear." He said.

 

"Dear?"

 

"Or would you rather prefer princess?" Yunho asked, smirking.

 

"You are too cute for your own good." Yuri observed.

 

"Ever had a doubt?"

 

Yuri laughed, "Good night and remember, I'm not your friend with benefits."

 

"You never were, my princess Yul." Yunho said quietly, as the two fell asleep.