Hello Goodbye

Strangers in the strange land

After those kisses everything's change. We did it more often. We fall in love each other, everything's more comfort. Everytime be back from the trip we make out put our mind away just do what we wanna do. day by day all the fears in my head just gone.

"Hyung stop it" i try to push him away from my body.

"Something wrong?" He asked me calmly put his palm on my cheeks. He sweat and his eyes full of passions.

"I need to make a call first." I huffed with a very soft tone.

Suddenly he sit and pull him self from my body with soft look and disappointmen.

 

What happened in the company, i asked MinAh who keep sending me emails asked when i will headed back to Korea.

"The big client need to see you Mr. Lee on this friday."

I glance at Leo hyung, and smile at him even he has no sennse of smile at me back.

"Take care of everything for me before i get there. Change my flight schedule from Friday to Wednesday and once more make sure you take care of Mr. Leo as well. he will headed back to Korea on Friday." i whispered to her through my phone just in case Leo hyung hear my conversations

"Soon everything's done i will inform you Mr. Lee."

I walk to Leo hyung, thinking how i can tell him that tomorrow i will leave and take care my job. Looking to many ways to tell him but still i got nothing and feel sad instead.

"Is everything's alright?"

"No, that's why i need us to figure it out hyung." I sit alongside him put my head down and try to look at his face again

"I will leave tomorrow hyung, i have something to do regarding my job."

"I see." he just nodded and lean his head to my thigh.

"Enjoy your rest holiday in here hyung, my assistant will take care of everything. soon you back to Korea you can start working to my company."

"I see." He said the same words to me too many times which i know it is his sign he doesn't like it. he doesn't like that i have to leave him.

 

we sleep together, but no sounds of him neither I. I just keep sating at his back wondering that he may stop being so childish and start talking to me wherever he wants.

MinAh Tuesday 11.40

tomorrow at 12 AM, all sets

"Hyung my flight at 11.40 tomorrow. Good night."

 

I woke up very early today, prepare my stuffs and make sure i don't forget a single thing. Shower, order nice foods for our breakfast. But still i don't talk to Hyung since last night. He mad at me i certain about that but today i headed back to Korea it's outrages reaction from him i said it to my self. We still be able to talk through phone, email or even social media. He lives in Korea as well so why he did mad so bad to me after all?

"It's 9 AM, i am going to airport now hyung. I have ordered breakfast to you so eat something before you going out."

"I love you hyung" I kissed his forehead hoping my self that he will smile or even kiss me back. But no he barely moves his body or just tell me  a word.

 

Leo Point of view

A note? Binnie left this for me?

 

Hyung,

My flight at 11.40 I need in hurry because this is no joke. I need to take care of my company.I ordered foods for your breakfast, so please eat well. When you back to the room make sure you eat well and eat anything you want. I left amount of cash there so you will be just fine. My assistant also already take care of everything for you so just have a lot of fun there.

Hyung I love you. Take care. hopefully see you soon.

 

That morron thinks i can't live here when he's not around? He even thinks i can let him go before i make a proper goodbye for him?

 

Hongbin Point of view

This is alright, I don't have so much hope on him either that our relationship will gone well. It is just glint that will end soon when this adventure ends as well. I make it clear to my self. Eventhough i still hope i will always be with him, hoping he will text me and say a goodbye.  I don't know that leaving him make a massive hole in my heart, the flashes of our memories killing me. Make me wanna stay and just lay on him. I do understand this is may just the part of my adventure in this strange land with my beloved stranger. I fall from his after all pains that i felt. I finally feel someone loves me for who i am, taking a very good care of me from a very simple thing to a very significant things. His love, his care, his body and even his lips all are perfect for me. I don't wanna lose him

 

Leo Hyung Wednesday 11.00

Have a safe flight

Hongbin Wednesday 11.01

Thank you hyung, Enjoy your holiday. I love you

 

I keep it in my head, smile and tears come along together. i do love him and it's enough he still remember to send me message. I left seat and start walk...

 

"Going so soon?"

I heard a voice that familiar in my ears, soft and give me a very calm effect.

"Hyung! you make it." I smile and yelled at him

He approaches me, smile and give me very nice kiss on my forehead.

"Do you think i will just let you leave without kissing you?"

"Hyung,"

"I am sorry about last night, i was such a fool and i regret it. I am sorry Binnie."

"I love you, Hyung. I hope...."

His lips on mine, so delicate. I never thought i can feel his anymore. Sparks and flashes thorugh my eyes. happiness and love around me. I do love this guy. love this stranger that now i can exactly called him as my Boyfriend. I am so glad i have him for these days in this strange land. It's fate absolutely fate that's all i can say to my life.

"I love you Binnie, I love you."

That's the first time he said that he loves me. It's enough to put my soul in a very good vibe. I walk through the security gate. smile at him smile at my boyfriend. Hoping day passes fast and we finally can meet each other. This land made me met him, this land made me found my soulmate.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for those who read this story.. sorry if this is not good. My first ever though. Help me to improve with comments. It will mean a lot. Thank You