The kiss

Strangers in the strange land

We arrived at the Plaça d'Espanya right before 11 PM. Leo hyung grabbed my hand and started to take me and pushes me with a little run. I asked him why he need to be hurry no answer as always. i give up and just follow his steps.

"Just in time." he whispered in my ear

We spotted behind crowded people i amazed my self with something that i see. Magic fontains they say. so all this thing and we hurry because of this magic fontains show? the lights the water show and the stars. What a perfect place to stay and enjoy the rest of the night. I smiled at him and even feel much better when suddenly he hugged me from behind. I lose my self worry and excitement become one. He turns my body is it alright? is it okay? i feel dizzy, i cannot breath and so weak when suddenly his lips againts mine. I close my eyes. I barely see him i feel like i am gonna passed out that moment but i am still awake wide awake. i still be able enjoying that night with those attractive show from the fontains. With him the rest of night.

"What did you do?" I looked at Leo hyung eyes.

"Kiss you."

"I know you did, what i mean what was that for?"

He grabbed my arms and yet answer me he kisses me instead. He once again drives me crazy, makes my blood pumping fast and my heart beating fast.

I keep my mouth shut, no words just nothing. I keep my mind thinking what was just happened between me and him. I put my self in a very deep thought thinking each moment that i have spent with him. I am morron, i am cursed. i said that to my self.

 

1 AM we arrived to hotel

"You don't wanna sleep Binnie?"

I glance at him with madness. "I will sleep here on couch."

He smiled at me and say nothing and just sleep. What about me? what about my feeling. I just keep my head on the pillow but not even close my eyes or just try to get sleep. Honestly i was not that mad at him because i am happy with what he just done to me. I just cannot believe my self i fall for him. I mad but i like it. I stared at him all over again, walk through the bed checking on him then make my way back to my cozy couch. and keep doing the same things till morning comes.

"Good morning."

I heard Leo hyung voice near me. Oh crap! he definetely few inches from my face. smiling and teasing me with his look.

"Still mad about last night?"

I barely look at his face, shy and mad that's all i feel about him.

"I order our breakfast at room, so take shower and i will prepare it for us." Leo hyung grabbed my attention already because i am feeling so hungry. I run to shower and quick back to the room. We enjoy the foods a lot, korean foods actually. Been long time i never taste any of those dishes and now they are right in front of my eyes. who cares i mad at Leo hyung when i can eat my fav.

when we done our breakfast i start talk to him and demand him for an explanations.

"Why did you do that hyung?"

"You like me. I know you do. I feel the same about you."

Sparks in my eyes, i try to deny this but who am i lie to? My self? I did like him since i saw him in the airport so why i have to pretend?

"But hyung, i did not have time to say anything about suddenly he kisses me again. But today i feel more comfortable without i know i kiss him back put my palms on his back.

He stops it, look at my face and smile at me and kiss me again. His delicate lips, his palms, i am flying somewhere. No more exist in this earth. My heart beating not just fast but it runs like the flash. He drives me crazy he drives me nuts.