Good Morning Madrid!

Strangers in the strange land

Awake up already? i make a sound in my head when knowing the room so dark and i barely seen my self in my bed. Checking time and make up my mind well Hongbin the positive side is your adventure starts! 6 AM now wake up!

I forget that i am not alone in the room, i just open the curtain... up right there i see the sky isn't so much bright but also not too dark it's 6 AM here so in Korea it's like noon? I talk to my self.

"Wake up already?"

I am shivering inside, Oh crap Leo hyung right behind my back. Making my breath heavy... i barely breathing though.

"Leo hyung, you scared the hell out me!"

"Oh i am sorry."

I nodded, and is this guy alright? he was only few inches behind my back and he apologized with that kind of pale and plain face?

"That's OK. Hemmm... any particular things you wanna do today hyung?"

"I am planning to just look around, no particular things for today." Leo answered me with his soft tone that making me relax.

"I am gonna explore this city today, so much fun. Do you wanna join me? That will be great if you join though i make my self clear how i start adoring him in my head.

"Sounds fun, when do we start?"

My blood is pumping so fast, oh NO! i am acting like an idiot i barely breath again... and seriously? what is wrong with me now i feel like sparks al over my eyes, stupid smile. Hopefully he doesn't see what my reaction over his answer.

"We starts at 10 hyung, i need to check on my work first. it's not weekend yet."

"I thought you run away to this country due to your family and work?"

"Oh, I was like well it's not fully just family i ran away because i am so tired with my parents keep setting me up for looking to a girlfriend. But my work still need me though. My assistant will take care of everything but, i still the boss they need me."

"I see." Leo hyung give me a light smile and left me.

"Uhhh hyung, why you quit your job? hopefully you don't mind i ask you again."

"Just wanna quit. Holliday is something that i need."

"Can I have your phone?"

"Why?" he stared at me with curious thought

"I will give you my phone number, in case you wanna have job?"

Stupid, stupid and stupid. Hongbin you were act like teen that falling for the first time. I mad at my self

"Sure."....

with blushing cheeks which i try to hide i start to type my number.

"Here hyung, your phone."

Suddenly, my phone beeping.. wait is he just smiled at me? it was from him? i walk slowly with excitement through my phone.

"Hongbin-ah that's my number."

"Oh OK hyung will keep it on my phone."

Hours pass, we ate our breakfast, we prepare for the tour...

"What did you do hyung?"

"Looking for the map that i brought before."

"Stop it, let me handle our tour. we don't need that. we can use phone."

"But we do need that to get everything's set and i don't wanna get loss here. in this strange place."

"That we called adventure hyung, i smiled at him. Just trust me.all we need is phone keep on and cash."

"Uhhhhhh well, OK."

I put pretty light outfit on my body. White T-shirt with short denim pants. well what do we need for holiday in the summer. the wind not that so chirpy but also the sun is pretty warm but who knows when noon comes. Leo hyung is something! he dressed casual with his brown T-shirt and that makes his broad chest and shoulder appear somehow. he is handsome i guess everyone will just stare at him.

"GOOD MORNING MADRID! HERE WE COME." I shouted like a morron heading up to journey.

"We're gonna take subway to the busiest spot in Madrid, Puerta del sol, i smiled at Leo hyung."

After taking subway finally we arrive

"Nice place." Leo hyung smiled at me

"This is a classical place which spot the well known symbol of Madrid, El Oso y El Madroño. we also can do shopping at Plaza Callao. Is there any place you want to visit hyung?"

"Santiago Bernabéu Stadium."

"Nice hyung, not that far from this place.. We can just explore these places since you want you visit the stadium. Do you like soccer that much hyung?"

"I was like played soccer when i was younger."

I found my self keep digging up about him since we met, this trip not bored me at all in fact i am enjoying every single minute with him in this city.

Hours pass, we did have a great time. we ate our lunch on the way to subway. Not a very special foods just sandwiches and juice, we decided to not eat so much because the adventure will end the night. Leo hyung enjoying this moment as well so i don't feel any worry that i bored him with this trip.

"I am enjoying this trip." Leo hyung said nicely to me.

"Me too."

"But maybe we can back to hotel now?" He insisted

"But hyung it's only 8 PM."

"Kinda tired today, we can start again tomorrow."

"Oh you right, we did have a great time since morning, we can head back to hotel now take dinner and sleep."

When we arrive to the room ....

 

"Are you okay hyung?"

"I felt a bit tired."

"I grab his body, and put my palm on his forehead." Oh crap he got a fever, was it his first time to do so much things in a day? i ask my self. I lay him down to the bed. and order dinner to the room.

"Just take some rest hyung, and eat your dinner as soon as the foods come." He barely heard me i guess, i search for the medicine box and thanks God i found the pills that may reduce his fever.

"Eat your dinner now hyung, and take the pills."

He wokes up and do that as soon as he can then back to sleep. I feel sorry for him, i didn't know that he never took so long journey in a day, so he may too tired and it causes him this fever.

I took a bath, relaxing my body and enjoying the rest of night with nothing.

I put my palm on his forehead again, to make sure he is fine seems like he already get rid his fever. I feel so much relief and decide to sleep on the couch.

"Where are you going?"

"I am gonna sleep on the couch hyung, just take rest. i answered him."

"Stay here, stay in bed with me."

My heart feels like jumping somewhere in this room, i cannot think well and understand what he just saying. I just stoned.

"Sleep in this bed with me, i don't wanna be alone." he starts over to persuade me sleep in the same bed with him.

"Yes hyung." I still cannot put my mind together, i feel like i got a very hard fall but it was not a bad thing i feel jumping from the roof but keep smiling with silliness.

"Are you alright now hyung?" I asked him slowly.

Oh God, he turns around his face and headed mine my heart stops i cannot breath.

He smiled at me, and put his palm on my cheek. Oh yeah now this guy completely making my heart racing.. my blood pumping and my head dizzy.. ouchhhh

"Thank you Hongbin-ah for taking care of me."

After making my night runs slowly he sleeps and making me hard to breath. It's only few inches between my face and his. and suddenly i fall asleep... sleep alongside him..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Helloo thank you for subscribe :)