The Ex-

Strangers in the strange land

Alice.

What should i remember about her? The pain that she left for no reason? I wonder why this girl wants to meet me. She never let me know who that guy who stolen her from me. I still cannot believe my self how i can be so stupid and reply her messages.

"Hyung, i may going out for a while."

"Urgent things?" He murmured

"Sort of."

"Go ahead Hongbin-ah, i am gonna stay in the room and rest."

"Well okay hyung, going out now."

Hongbin Sunday 13.00

Where are you?

Alice Sunday 13.05

In front of your hotel. Madrid Hotel Downtown wasn't it?

Hongbin Sunday 13.07

OK. on my way

I see her, it's pretty damn close i still remember her clearly.

"Binnie. God you look so good not even change." Alice smiled

"You too."

"Can we go somewhere to talk?"

We headed to restaurant a while after.

"I am going to married next week, Binnie hopefully you can make it and give me a proper bless for my life."

"I called your mom to asked her whether you there or not and i got news from her you here. so lucky because i am here to finish my job before the big day. So this is i guess the proper permission for me to married."

"Nice glad to know that." i answered her calmly.

"I am sorry i left you, but i think it was the best for us." Alice looked at me with soft tone

"It's just the past and i am alright with that now." I smiled at her with pain

"I think my assistant already sent you the wedding invitation?"

"No, I don't get that from my assistant. Jaehwan and Alice? I am sure i sent you that."

"What? Jaehwan? and You?

I mad at her once again. She gonna married my old friend that i barely talk? after all that time we've been through he stabbed me for no reason and he did steal Alice as well? Poor me! a morron. How i didn't see it coming?

"I did leave you for him. I know you and him no longer friend but it was no intention at all. we just fell in love each other. That's clear for us to move to this step."

"Good to know really, how i supposed to react now? We did have a very nice relationship and suddenly you left me? You such a... never mind i am happy for you both. But sorry i am not gonna make it i will stay in here for two weeks. I already told my assistant to send greetings and present. And if you don't mind i really wanna back to the hotel. Goodbye." I left her with my madness.

"Binnie, we really need to talk about."

"It's clear Alice, i give you my bless and i hope you happy with him just please give me time to sort this thing up to my mind."

"Okay, Binnie text me whenever you feel better. My flight is tomorrow and hopefully we can meet right before i headed back to Korea."

"We'll see Alice. Bye."

I feel like the world is taunting me now. I never feel this much pain in my life however, she has no right to give me this much of pains. I demand her to stop doing this for a long time ago. He made my life ruined and finally my parents setting me up with all those girls that i never know. I just never thought i can feel this kind of pain in my life. she was such a nice girlfriend nice friend but she also can do something like that to me. how supposed i trust any girls now? relationship my a** i mad i wanna punch someone. This is hurt me so bad, i wanna cry and just close my eyes and maybe it's better if i never woke up.