Warning & Neighbors

The Message Of Love

 

You were speed walking down the hallway, away from the nurse room. Suddenly, you felt a tuck on your blazer. You turned around.

"Yah, ~~~~~~~~. what's up with you?" Tae-Mi curiously stared at you. "Muh? Nothing..wae? does it look like somethings wrong with me?" you looked at her. She laughed, "Ani. You're so brave." she beamed at you. 

*This girl, I can't believe she's my best friend.* You gave her a nudge, and smiled back. You both slowly walked to your next class, which is music composition.

Since it was still lunch time, most of the students weren’t here yet. Tae-Mi decided to stay with you for a while.

“You hungry?” she asked you. You shook your head, “Ani..you’re probably hungry. You shouldn’t have come with me to the office.” You knocked her head.

She shook her head, “Of course I’m going to go, you’re my best friend…” Brrrrring!  Tae-Mi looked up to see some students coming.

“Huh, this is weird, lunch ended early today…” She mumbled as she looked at her watch. You walked towards the door, “Anyoung, Tae-Mi…” you waved with one hand.

Just as you were about to go in, she grabbed your wrist. You spun around and gave her a puzzled look. “Yes?”

Tae-Mi bit her lip, “~~~~~~-ah. Please listen to me this one time… don’t ever mess with those Rania girls. EVER. araso? because they aren’t that easy…and they do far more dangerous stuff. Also…” she looked around to make sure no students were near by.

“Don’t associate yourself with Myname either. Once you do…T-ae, the girl who spilled soup on you is going to come after you.” Tae-Mi gave you a serious look.

You pushed her hand away, “araso, araso, umma..” you smiled and went in.  

Tae-Mi sighed and begin walking to her next class. *I hope ~~~~~~~ will listen to me.*

You popped down on one of the empty seat and think back to what Tae-Mi said. *Those girls can’t do crap to me…can they? I mean, I never even do anything to them….Yet.*

You close your eyes and lay your head down. The chair next to you squeaked, and someone sat down.

Insoo turned to his left and saw you. *It’s that girl again…* He whispered to Gunwoo who sat on his right. Gunwoo sat up with interest and leaned forward to see you.

The rest of Myname came in to class, the girls silently screamed in their mind because the teacher, Miss Young was a strict teacher and she wouldn’t tolerate any screaming in class, especially over a fellow class mate.

Chaejin sat at his assigned seat and so does JunQ.

Seyong came in and when he saw that someone was in his seat, he was surprised. *Who would sit at my table when they obviously know this is my desk?*

His lips twitched upward, *Unless…it’s a newbie.* He casually strode towards his table and kicked it.

You felt a kick and you sleepily opened your eyes. *Who kicked my table?*

Seyong saw that you still didn’t move, so he kicked it again. except, it was harder this time.

Your head flew side way and accidently hit your injured jaw on the edge of the table. You gasped in pain and touched your jaw. *stupid Saem girl…her punches actually hurts.*

You looked up to see Seyong, and glared at him. “What do you want?” you growled.

He nodded his head towards your seat, “My seat. You’re on it.”

You looked around, and everyone seemed to be in a certain seat. *Oh..we have assigned seats?* You grabbed your bag and stood up. 

“Stupid jerk” you muttered. As you walked past him, you purposely shoved him with your shoulder.

He smirked, and sat down.

Miss Young sternly looked at you. “You’re the new student?” You nodded.

She pointed her long skinny finger towards the empty seat that was diagonal of Seyong’s. You rolled your eyes and walked to your new seat. *Like that is any better…*

As you past by him, Seyong stuck his tongue out and smirked.

*Ugh…I hate his guts!* You popped down on the chair and buried your head in your arms.

JunQ, who is now next to you, poked you and waved. “Anyoung~” he smiled.

You managed to smile back and leaned back against the chair with a sigh. *Oh dear…..*