Best Friend & Accident

The Message Of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPHDmesiSS4&feature=related

---------------------------

 

Your advisory class ended shortly after. Mr.Lee dismissed you guys for first class of the day.

*What’s my next class?* You opened your backpack and pulled out your schedule. “Cultural & Language?!” you stared at the paper.

You dropped your head on the table. *I’m going to die of boredom.* Mr.Lee saw you with your head down. “~~~~~~~. You feeling alright? Do you know where your next class is?”

You brought your head up at once and nodded. “Nehhh, bye Mr.Lee.” You quickly grabbed your backpack and ran out the classroom.

Chaejin was waiting for you to come out, and when he saw you ran out, he ran after you to catch up.

“Wait up!” He tapped your shoulder. *Huh?* You stopped and turned around. *Isn’t he…one of the Kingkas?*

He gave you that same adorable smile. “Hey, I’m Chaejin…You’re new right?” You stared him as if he was crazy. *Pfft. Does he think all the girls will fall for him just because of his smile?*

You straightened up and tugged on your backpack strap. “Yes, what do you want?” you asked him.

“I just want to see if you need any help” he kindly told you. *Eh, he’s not that bad…* “Ani. I’m fine, gomawoyo for asking thought.” You gave him a small smile and walked away.

He looked surprised but the corner of his lip curled up to form a tiny smile. *She’s interesting..*

Meanwhile, the other girls saw what happened and gasped. “Omo, is she crazy?! Chaejin oppa offered to help her but she rejected him?!”

“Forget it, maybe she’s new here. She’ll notice her mistake and regret not accepting his help.” One girl said.

You were walking to your next class when someone tackled you forward. “Ahhhh!” you screamed.

You turned around and your eyes literally popped out. “Tae-Mi?” The girl smiled and waved. “Anyoung ~~~~~~, my best friend”

“I miss you so much!” You hugged her. Tae-Mi laughed and hugged you back. “Aigoo.. we just saw each other few days ago..”

Tae-Mi and you are best friends ever since you guys were little. She lived in Seoul while you lived in Busan. But, now that you have transferred school, you guys can hang-out together again.

You released her. “Where are you going?” You asked her. You were happier now than in the morning.

“Chemistry..What about you?”

Your face fell. “Cultural & Language…” you pouted unconsciously.

“Aigoo…~~~~~~~~-ah! You’re so cute!” Tae-Mi reached out and pinched your cheeks. “Aish. Yah! Who are you calling cute?” You crossed your arms.

Just then, one of the teachers came out and yelled, “Students, hurry up and get to class. Stop loitering in the hallway!”

Tae-Mi waved at you, “Call me after class, araso?” You nodded, “Araso.” You gave her a small wave and walked away.

You went to your Cultural & Language class. The class was long and tiring but you stayed awake since it was your first day and you don’t want the teachers to yell at you.

Finally, it was time for lunch. The students all piled out of the classrooms to go to the café.

You reached into your pocket and pulled out your phone and speed-dialed Tae-Mi.

Right at the same time, Myname just had to start coming. The girls all screamed and started running towards them.

One of the girls bumped into you which caused your phone to slip out of your hands and fell onto the ground.

Your eyes went wide-open. “My phone!” You quickly went down to pick it up but then another girl accidently kicked it down to where Myname is.

Some girls snickered and whispered. “whose phone is that?”

You got back up and searched for it, until your eyes saw your phone by Myname’s feet.

*Oh my god..I’m going to kill whoever kicked my phone* you straightened up and walked down towards Myname.

The girls all gasped and stared at you in disbelief. “So it was her?!” “Omo, how desperate.”

A red haired boy picked it up before you got to where he is.

Chaejin watched you with an interested smirk. *She’s in trouble. Seyong is going to play hard to get.*

You reached your hand out and looked into Seyong’s eyes. “My Phone?”

The rest of Myname laughed. “Wow, first time a girl is like that.”

You furrowed your eyebrows in irritation. *Aish…* Seyong smirked and hold out your phone. Just when you reached for it, he lifted it high up. Everyone started laughing.

You lifted your head and glared at him. “Don’t make me punch your pretty face, red hair.” You said with hardness in your voice.

“Oh..scary.” Seyong nodded with one of his eye brows rised.

You couldn’t take it anymore, so on a count of 3, you jumped up, trying to reach for your phone, but Seyong was faster, so he lifted it higher.

Everyone watched in amusement. *Where is Tae-Mi?* you wondered.

You knew jumping was useless since he was so tall. Instead, you grabbed his shirt to pull yourself higher as you tippy toe to reach for your phone.

Seyong moved backwards causing you to lean forward and crashed into his chest. Myname member lightly gasped. They knew that Seyong doesn’t like it when random girls touch him, yet crash right into him.

*Ohmygod, how embarrassing* You looked up to see Seyong’s face so close to yours. Instantly,  you pulled away and grabbed your phone.

“Jerk.” You muttered as you walked away. The girls gave you glares and envied you.

Seyong dusted his shirt. “Aish…so annoying, she’s not fun.” He walked away and Myname followed.

On your way to the café to find Tae-Mi, you kept thinking about how you crashed into Seyong’s chest.